Just a few extra Points
195 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mahnu is from the word human (no she isn't half human). And as far as I'm aware, I made up this name!

 

Rick, who is married to Richard's sister, becomes the next governor of Harval and fixes Valtac's mistakes. He was also the one that gave the King the evidence of what Valtac taking advantage of Harval…But yes, he waited until the old man kicked the bucket first…Sadly, he did not have children as his wife had been poisoned a long time ago and was not able to have children.

 

Retirement, Mahnu, Richard and the kids went to Nowell and made it better. (so that the town wouldn't depend on food from the King and they also built dirt roads and bridges that connected Nowell to Conrella.)

 

Jaclyn and William end up together, having two children. They started with teasing each other than William would start leaving a kiss on her cheek, before he’d walk away. Mahnu ended up getting sick and tired of their built-up feelings for each other and locked them into a room together…

 

Zachary had the tablet before the God's Eliza and Thelmos were put in the box. Mahnu and William had passed him on the way to Brackan. (He had the tablet, so he wasn't thinking about anything, that's why Mahnu didn't know he was there.)

 

The Chest of the God's was buried in the desert South west of Conrella.

 

Kralaide is surrounded by deep water, no other land.

 

God's were created in the year 1, left to do what they pleased. Mahnu was created the way she was on purpose, to do what she had to do in this book. It was destiny! (Had to be right? Otherwise I couldn't have written this...) Richard wasn't particularly part of her destiny at first but became a part of it. Richard played a big role to Mahnu's well being after the box.

 

Mahnu's history didn't go into the library at Conrella ‘til centuries after she and Richard passed away. (They were afraid someone might take it literally and attempt to look for the ‘Chest of the God’s’ or the box, even though their locations weren’t written down.)

 

The Crowned Prince doesn't make Kralaide go backwards or forwards. Ends up with a few women and several children.

 

The Princess, daughter of Richard and the Queen, was named Helen. And the Crowned Prince's name was Samuel.

 

I didn't know the ending of this book, even when Mahnu found out that she was pregnant. I just knew that I had to finish up with the box and Sedric. (tablet was already smashed by then.)

 

I really enjoyed writing this story! I also made a map of Kralaide but have had problems putting it on this website…

 

...Biggest Secret of All...

How Mahnu was able to create The Chest of the God's! The city Bena holds a secret that the Mahnu was forced to forget.

Try to take a guess! Well, if you read ‘Loralle, becoming a Vessel’, you’ll find out…

4