Chapter 9
225 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When another attempt at King Richard's life came, that is when he saw the maiden next. She stopped the arrow right before it would have hit him in the heart.

Before she left again, she slightly bowed and swiftly ran into the direction that the arrow had come from.

The King forgot about his wife and children, who were attending a walk with him, and ran into the same direction as Mahnu had. He was not sure if he's more worried about her being attacked or that he doesn't want her to run away and not see her again.

He wanted to see her, see her more than just a second…All he noticed was that…She still needs a bath!

 

The culprit, this time, was stopped from killing himself and the King let out his anger on him for not being about to see the maiden!

The knights were only thinking that he was angry because the King was shot at and that no other reason was necessary…But, wasn’t he going a bit overboard?

The assassin’s face was swelled up and there was no doubt that under the clothes they had on, there would be bruises everywhere!

They were worried that the assassin would die, and they have had so much troubles getting a live one to question, that they nearly attempted to stop the King from his relentless assault!

 

 

Later that day, when the King went to have his bath, he let the people to help serve him go and he was left alone.

It was such a rich room, Mahnu saw, looking around again, it was a huge bath, like a small dam and there was even a two metre or so waterfall to the side.

"At least let me thank you for saving my life." She heard the King say.

He was sure that she was here, but nothing happened, and he suddenly thought himself so silly that he laughed.

Then, suddenly, she appeared! As though falling from the sky, landing easily on her feet. It was almost like some kind of celestial being coming from heaven!

She lowered her head and kneeled, but this action of hers just made him angry!

King Richard stormed towards her and picked her up, putting her over his shoulder. He heard a small sound from her that made him want to jump for joy. The thrill was almost like winning a war!

I knew it! He thought, anticipating that he was going to hear her voice soon!

 

Throwing her into the bath, he stepped in himself. He put his arm around her waist and watch her breath heavy and saw her eyes wide in shock. She was angry...And so very desirable!

As he held her tightly, he started to take the clothes of her. But she stopped him.

He put his head close to hears and said, "I'm not letting you go until you are nice and clean!"

Nothing, ever, had happened to her like this before! Did he even realize that he had just threatened a God!?

In return, the King was thinking that she seemed to think she can get away with whatever she wants, even though he was the King!

It was a really strange circumstance for both of them, as they both felt like they weren’t treated well enough by the other!

His breathing on her neck and his arms tightening around her, made her forget his recent threat though…

How or why could she yearn for something like this? Was it that she hadn't had someone touch her and now that she has, she wants it?

Mahnu felt his lips touch her skin and to her surprise, she let out a sigh. It was like his touch was magnified to everything else she had ever known. She had never realised that being touched could cause such sensations! All the years that she had lived, her skin felt more alive now then ever and it felt…Really nice…

His closeness had distracted her enough to let him take off the dirty clothes that she had on and he held her closer to him, breathing in sharply as he felt her naked body next to his.

Mahnu could tell by his thoughts that he too was feeling like herself, that this feeling was, indeed, quite new and interesting. His naked body was quite nice to touch with her hands, although she wasn't sure on what she had expected in the first place…

 

With her eyes wide and her naked and dripping wet body next to his, King Richard was momentarily paralysed. It was a sight to behold, he thought, feeling himself grow hot with sexual hunger.

Then they stared at each other.

He hadn't thought about what he was doing…Up till now, it was all just natural instinct.

Just what do I plan to do? He asked himself. It was strange that he suddenly became nervous. But, as he continued to stare, he became lost to his urges once again.

"You are beautiful" He said and found himself leaning in, kissing her.

He didn't know why he was so captivated with someone that didn't even know how to kiss!

She was pushing him away, but he was sure it was not her full strength. The King felt her shiver as she felt his arousal against her and smiled. He wanted her so badly!

 

The maiden was here…Right in front of him and naked…

His honest reaction to her only made him groan and want to fulfil his desire to take her…Right now!

Moving a hand down to her higher leg, he brought it up to his hips and started to kiss her neck.

Her skin was still soft, even though it was dirty, and he couldn’t help but be even more pleased then just moments ago when they had been further apart.

Feeling her luscious body under his other hand, he guided himself towards one of her breasts, touching the nipple with his thumb.

Wanting more, he was just about to place himself inside her little nest, when she seemed to jump all of a sudden.

“No!”

Her voice startled him and before he knew it, she was out of his arms and vanished from the room.

King Richard took a moment, still stunned to hear her voice, to realize that she had disappeared naked!

Putting a hand to his head, he let out a big sigh in frustration. Had I pushed to hard?

He noticed that it was difficult to keep calm, as he had never had to hold back before, because he had never felt such desire.

This…Was so different then being with the Queen…That he didn’t put them in the same field at all.

No, this maiden was mysterious and cute. She was alluring, even with dirt on her and knotty hair. She was strong and had her own convictions, worried about the people and even going as far as stalking a King!

She…Was…

Entering the cold waterfall, he hoped he could cool down both himself and his thoughts…

…Sighing suddenly became a more frequent habit in his life…

 

***

 

After that night, King Richard tried again to see the maiden while bathing, but she didn't come even though he apologized.

A King apologizing! He sighed in frustration, but what could I do? He asked silently, as he knew that all he wanted was for her to come back!

Mahnu was wondering what had happened, still, a day later. There were no words.

It was obvious, that they seemed sexually attracted to one another, she was sure of this through other’s past experiences…But it was never something she had to worry about before now!

She was always dirty, as King Richard would say. She didn't show herself to others either, he was also the first to see her naked body! Yet…She couldn’t deny his thoughts or…His body’s reaction to her! Not only had she heard his thoughts, she felt his growing bulge clearly!

Was it good though, that he liked my body? She wondered…

…Even I rarely see it, Mahnu gulped.

But this man touched her and made something happen to her body that no one else had done. The only thing she could come up with, was to have regular baths, so that it wouldn't happen again! If he doesn't see her as dirty, then he wouldn't drag her into the bath like that!

But…Was that going to solve this? Was that really a good plan?

She did have her doubts…

 

She had a feeling that having regular baths would not work…But what else was she to do!? Never being in this type of problem where she…Wanted a man, she had no idea how to hold it at bay! Watching others get embarrassed and go crazy over the opposite sex hadn’t ever really mattered to her, she watched and that was all to it…Now…She was in this predicament and had no idea on how to continue!

The King’s thoughts of her being dirty was the only thing that made sense, and so…That was at least something she could actually do without going strange and having a feeling of heat wash over her…As it seemed that her cheeks grew red quite easily when it came to this King!

 

After Mahnu had made the resolution of having baths every day, she felt better and made sure that from now on she should be ok to not get into that situation again. Well…At least until she figures out how she should act or…Feel about how things were progressing…

Having him touch her so intimately had just about drove her crazy!

As it was, his thumb on her private area had weakened her to a state of complete addiction or something!

His kiss had also been nice, and she could only admit to her wanting more, but…Why? Why is she getting addicted to this man!?

So, she purposely tried not to think about how he had affected her that greatly and how he could do what he wanted with her. As her body, even now, still responded to him just by watching him from a far!

It wasn't easy to choose to ignore it but, she knew, if she didn't...It became scary.

As it was…The reason she had run before, was because the sudden pain she had received from a lower part in her body…That was the only reason she had been able to snap out of her…

Having seen and heard humans act this way in the past, she knew what her predicament was. It was a ritual or something, they called it sex and yet, she had gone over a thousand years without it and never thought about it. Now, how it had suddenly appeared like this…How was she able to fend it off!?

Her body doesn’t seem to be listening to her though, as the need to continue what they had started was still there…But it wasn’t just her body…Her eyes didn’t listen to her either! Always…They always look for that man!

 

***

 

Another week went by and when the King was with the Princess, in the lush and colourful palace garden, he saw the maiden of his desire with some birds. Her smiling face made him feel better and made him angry all at the same time! Anger because she was the reason this week had passed by so slowly and feeling better because he had missed her and now, she was right in front of him.

The Princess went to her running and her father followed happily. As he watched the silent maiden with his daughter, he was certain that there was a silent connection between them.

From gifting her a flower, then even catching a bird to place into the tiny hands of his daughter, it was strange that no words had been said.

One time not only had his daughter stated the maidens looks to him, but she had also stated that the maiden had not said a word and that the maiden must be a magical fairy! The magical fairy can’t talk because she had transformed, and her powers had diminished too much to make her voice be heard by her…The story ended up taking ten minutes and King Richard let out a small smile to his daughter’s imagination.

Still, the maiden seemed to know what the Princess wanted, because she rarely stopped smiling and ended up hugging Mahnu…Who didn't return the hug.

The King saw the maiden stiffen up and wondered why she did that. Then, she looked at him.

Her eyes were filled with such sorrow, that his heart hurt. Was she scared of being intimate?

Mahnu was dumbfounded to be receiving such an innocent act. How can someone like me, a betrayer, feel this kind of comfort?

When the Princess let go of Mahnu and ran to her father, the maiden had disappeared by the time they looked back up. The King told the Princess that the maiden had to leave and that she too should go and eat her lunch.

The Princess was upset but seemed to come up with the strange made up fact that the fairy had turned too small now, so her powers were gone! With that idea formed in the Princess’s mind, she ran off with her maids in tow, yelling out that she will wait for the fairy to go back to her home to regenerate her powers and come back to play with her again…

Most of the time, King Richard was already loving his daughter’s imagination, but right now, it was particularly comical, and he laughed at his daughter’s thoughts.

 

Left alone, King Richard turned back to where the maiden had been and remembered her face. He pictured himself kissing those sorrow filled eyes and hugging her close.

He didn't want to push away such a scared and timid person...He wondered in what way could he reach out to her and get her to stay? As it was, he was still worried if she was mad at him and if he should get her flowers or...

Mahnu was listening to his thoughts and his feelings. It was so tempting to take all of it in, it was new and so thrilling. She knew women had liked receiving gifts from their desired partner but never understood it…Until now…

When she thought of the prospect of receiving something from him, she immediately smiled, completely surprising herself on how easy that smile came to be…

Smiling was something she rarely did, yet here she was, doing it so easily and without hardly knowing!

With the Princess, and now with the thought of being given a gift from the King…It was…Like a fresh and new beginning…

She wanted to continue down the road never ventured before in all her immortal years. And there seemed to be some sort of force pushing her towards this one person. A desirable force that now she understood from the past from others…She knew that she wanted to be in this man’s presence…She desired his presence and wanted him to want her and think of her…And since he was already wanting and thinking of her, making her new wishes to come true…It was a whole new world…A world worth living in, a world that she felt like she has been wanting for all this time…

 

***

3