Ch 3
94 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I really don't like those nicknames you give me. I am a future Konohagakure ninja and son of the Uzumaki-Namikaze clan. When will I receive the respect that you and Kaa-san receive?" Mito complained.  .  He was currently hugging Naruto

 "The question is when is Mito going to control his anger ... Ow!"

 "When are you going to stop banging on the doors!"

 Naruto smiled when Mina and Nawaki returned to the kitchen.  Naruto has enjoyed his time with the family.  Usually Minato would be in Hokage's office until late at night, but for some strange reason, he decided to join them for breakfast.  Naruto's mind was working to find the reason why he wanted to come for breakfast since Mito usually delivers.  The only reason he can think of is that they would announce the beginning of his training in the ninja arts despite his age.  Children in clans are known to begin their training before the academy, especially if they were the heirs.  Civilians are an entirely different matter.  They would start at the academy and fail or graduate.  From that point on, they generally go to the reserves or return to the academy.  Naruto only knew this because he had spied on the academy and team tests. No way am I going to the reserves.

 Minato walked over to Kushina and kissed her on the cheek.  He wished he could do this every morning, but he had to fulfill the Hokage's responsibilities.  The only time he really sees his family is late at night.  He would be treated with the sight of Mina and Mito fighting, Nawaki telling Kushina about his day, and Naruto would be washing dishes or cleaning something.  Love you very much'

 Once Mina set the table, everyone took their seats.  Minato in it would sit on the main chair while Kushina and Nawaki on the left side of the table.  Mito and Mina sat on the right side of the table while Naruto sat directly across from him.  Minato was happy to see everyone have breakfast.

 "Today I will take the day off from work. I know that the paperwork will accumulate, but today is a special day. I want everyone to arrive in time for dinner. This announcement involves everyone and I do not want anyone to be absent," he said smiling.  Mito and Nawaki already wanted to know.  They begged him to tell them already.  He looks straight into Naruto's ultra violet eyes.

 "Naruto-kun, I want you to help clean the house today. You kaa-san and I will go to town to find everything we need for tonight. I know I can trust you with these tasks because you always leave the house immaculate. "

 For some strange reason, Naruto was a very organized person.  He was not a germaphobe, but he was comfortable when things were clean and organized.  His room was a perfect example.  While Nawaki's room was messy with ramen stains on the floor and clothes everywhere, Naruto had his room spotless from him.  He had his shelves arranged in alphabetical order and his clothes arranged in his closet by color and type of clothing.  Minato and Kushina were impressed by this discovery and made sure to make up for it when he cleans the house.

 "Don't worry, otosan. All I ask is that everyone wash their dishes so I can get off to a good start."

 They all nodded and finished their breakfast.  Naruto began cleaning the lower part of his complex while his siblings began cleaning their rooms.  Minato and Kushina left to grab what they needed for tonight.

 The Namikaze compound

 5 minutes before dinner

 Everything was ready for tonight.  The kids were playing ninja in the backyard.  Nawaki was dressed in his orange shinobi shirt while he was wearing black shorts.  The Namikaze crest on his shoulders.  He was trying to attack Naruto who was pretending to be a lost ninja.  Mito wore her signature red shinobi skirt with a short-sleeved blue shirt.  His hair was in a ponytail just like his mother.  Uzumaki's crest was proudly displayed on the front of his shirt.

 "Everyone come in. Time for the big announcement."

 The children ran in when they heard their mother's voice.  Once inside they were greeted by the sight of Jiraiya and Tsunade.  They were both standing next to the table.

 "Look at my cute little godchildren. You guys look so happy to see the incredible and handsome Jiraiya of the Sannin!"

 * knock *

 Tsunade hit him with a super hard punch to the gut.

 "Could you shut up, pervert? I'm trying to see my precious godchildren. The last thing I need to hear is that stupid introduction."

 Naruto fell to the ground holding his stomach.  He likes Jiraiya, but the man was a pervert.  He always preferred Tsunade over Jiraiya.  He may not spend as much time with them as his siblings, but Tsunade was able to do the things Naruto wanted to do with the pervert.  He just wanted to beat the pervert's presumption.

 Jiraiya felt a chill run down his spine.

 "Okay, let the head come into the room and give the announcement. Once I'm done, we can eat the delicious shrimp-flavored ramen I made."

 Nothing was better than Kushina's homemade ramen.  The only thing that could beat him was Ichiraku's Ramen.

 

.......

Become a patreon to support me

@Strawaloon

0