prologue chapter 3: Making changes and meeting overzealous goddesses, who may force upon Gea some less than acceptable treatment
3.2k 13 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a little note on something from the first chapter, about how she picked up a bunch of souls from Gaia's world, Yes they have died before, yes the moment they wake up will be the first thing they remember after their death, yes this will be important to the plot because that is how a normal reincarnation would start. I mean, do you think a goddess or god is ready at all times to throw someone into another world?

Gea captured the souls of the poor rabbit, making sure that it didn't escape, so she could offer something to the poor rabbit, giving it another chance in life as something better.

The Guide book had rules about giving creatures second chances if your actions directly lead to their demise, it does not count if she had accidentally left something precarious like a stair railing being fragile or something like that.

Supposedly after a girl was reincarnated for that incident they accidentally gave her the position of the moon goddess of that world, quite an accident.

She then went to check up on the page for summoning the goddess that would help Gea

Gea pushed the magic into the page, summoning the goddess friend that Gaia had mentioned in the book.

She waited...

waited...

Before getting bored and deciding to sort the worlds from her world crafting spree.

She looked at one of the worlds she had created, all of the worlds were fantasy because they were like the books she had the most experience with. She did have some experience with "science fiction" novels but, she didn't know too much about space.

She looked over one of the first worlds she had made, she had created it to be part purgatory. The purgatory part would disable people who have sinned from going back to the clean of sin part of the world. It also made it so Gea didn't have to create a law system for the world as anyone who sinned would be teleported there.

She looked the world over and, decided that it would not do to have a world that doesn't allow anything bad to happen, as it wouldn't be fun in the long run. She put the world idea in a new pile away from the others.

She opened up the next world she had created the framework for, opening up to a world that was covered in steel and bent iron. The world wasn't going to include Mecha though, just some stone golems and soul crystals that would rise into life. The soul crystals she had would walk around, fighting the golems within that world that would rise into power. She did like the world though, because the crystals were all fighting together as companions against the golems, it would mean she would have to create a new race for it though.

She liked the idea but, she didn't want to create a power fantasy, not without creating something that the crystals could fear, she put it in the pile with the other world she had created.

She looked at another world, one she had filled with small invisible sprites that would create the effects of a natural world. The spirits would flick around the world making breezes in the wind, or making a random splash in the waters around the world. The spirits could be seen by an imp-like creature that would hunt them, that were visible to everything. These creatures were to be hunted by every race in the world, or the world would descend into chaos. This would allow Gea to create a world built on but, not living on companionship. Gea liked the idea of them all being companions with each other.

She liked the world but, making the companionship by trying to end a single type of monster wasn't as interesting to Gea. She threw the monster idea into a different pile she designated as trash, the world she put into another pile. That pile she designated as "requiring more thought", which was another trash pile technically but, she liked the sprite part of the world.

She picked up another world, holding it in her arms, before a woman appeared on her plane, wearing robes that were barely covering her beautiful body, the woman was what dreams were made of. The woman made Gea annoyed, why come in wearing revealing clothing? The clothing made Gea label the woman as a disliked person almost immediately.

Gea put down the world she had been looking at, looking directly at the woman. Who,  then picked up the world filled with sprites off the ground.

"This is a great idea," the woman said as she looked at the world, she looked down at the other 2 worlds that Gea had messed with, "Those should be put into their own area's in a set, instead of making the entire world filled with it."

The woman had pointedly ignoring Gea, not even sparing her a glance, just judging the young goddess's ideas.

Gea, walked over to steal the world from the woman's hand before she broke it, the woman noticed the young goddess's approach

The woman grabbed Gea into a hug, pulling her into her breasts. The breasts were comfortable but, they were inadvertently suffocating her light form slowly. Gea did the equivalent of magically biting the woman's hand

Gea, because of her jealousy, acted very aggressively towards the woman.

"name!" Gea cried, holding her world up away from the woman.

"oh if you wanted to ask me a question you could just have asked," the woman said, rubbing her bitten hand, not realizing that now she had almost actually suffocated the girl in her breasts "my name is koalemos, and your's?"

"Gea, now leave," Gea said, recognizing that the woman could break her world, accidentally of course, but the woman could.

The woman asked, "do you feel you've been wronged by asking for my help?"

The woman took a proud stance, accidentally kicking the largest collection of worlds, making them collapse.

the worlds ended up being mixed in the worlds Gea had already sorted, much to her dislike.

Which of course annoyed the young goddess to no end, that the woman who had done so accidentally stepped back and broke another one of the worlds.

Gea grabbed up the guidebook to show the big-breasted wench what Gaia had written in the book, because she was mad at the woman she struck the woman's face with the book beforehand.

"Oh, It says I am to help you find a sun and moon goddess to join you," said koalemos, She touched her forehead and stuck at her tongue, "well I guess you don't earn the title 'Goddess of foolishness and clumsiness' for nothing," she said.

Gea was severely disappointed in the woman in front of her. She didn't feel the need to mention that when she had come here?

Gea put herself into the floating light equivalent of a facepalm, in front of the goddess of foolishness.

"Ah, are you praising me!" Koalesmos said.

'True stupidity has never been closer,' Gea thought to herself, as the woman was asking Gea what had ever gotten her to be praised.

"Oh yeah, someone else is coming too! she's pretty cool, but you might want to protect yourself from her eagerness," the woman said.

"Someone else is coming, who?" Gea asked quickly, being nervous in front of the woman was a standard at this point, as while the goddess was stupid, she was still much prettier than a glowing light in a room.

"ah yes, there is a goddess of lust coming to set up your reproduction in your world, but I don't even know why such a prevented woman could ever provide something to help you," koalemos said.

Gea poked her finger at the sun and moon goddess section again, as much as light could at least. koalesmos took a few moments to realize what the young goddess meant.

"Oh, you're wondering why it said only sun and moon goddess on it but, I was the summon? It was a trick to summon a bunch of goddesses experienced in different things, Gaia said you wouldn't summon us all on your own volition," koalesmos said, "The next goddess that is summoned is named Thyia, a goddess of lust, a goddess that any formless goddess like you should know to steer clear of."

Gea shivered, the Goddess was an overzealous oversexualized freak and is the only demonic soul that was turned into a goddess, the woman was recognizable for many things, one she was incredibly lustful, you don't get the goddess of lust title without being promiscuous, not that Gea understood what the word meant, she wasn't that curious about how it worked. The other thing was her horns and wings that the woman had out as one of her prevalent features.

With all of these things, the one thing that Gea was scared about was her love of children, and goddesses without a physical form fit the bill, which meant a lot of babying for Gea. Gea might technically be almost 200 years old, but not having a physical form meant that she was physically only 0 years old as she had no form. Thyia was known for forcing formless goddesses into a permanent form that they can't escape so, that she can baby them, making Gea a perfect target for the goddess.

Gea started to make herself a quick physical form, but the young goddess was too late.

A puff of purple smoke as the demonic Goddess appeared in the room, a pair of glowing red eyes stared through the purple smoke towards the two goddesses.

The smoke dissipated as the goddess stood in front of the other two goddesses, her tail waved back and forth as her eyes locked onto Gea, as much as a spaded demonic tail could at least after being used for "who knows what" sensual way.

"A little child dares summon me!" Thyia said, putting her head on top of her hands like they are a pillow "Without a form for me to rub my cheeks against or for me to baby!" in a mere moment she changed her tone into that of a loving mother.

Gea tried to move away from the goddess, but as it stood Thyia was already more fast and powerful than Gea. she caught Gea as she tried to escape from her.

"That won't do, are you scared of me?" Thyia said, holding the young goddess in her magic, "Let's make you look like a cute little goddess." 

Gea was now going to be the newest part of Thyia's collection, and the girl couldn't even do anything about it. Even koalesmos sat down and watched the work that was about to happen.

Gea was now doomed to be the youngest goddess in the entire story

"Deceit! betrayal!" Gea cried on deaf ears, but no one would come to save her from the 2 goddesses, poor girl.

she's the youngest considering when she is made into a formed goddess, not by her physical age, as a form is used only to gain a religious following in their world. Gea obviously wouldn't have a form because she doesn't have anything to work with, this is why she is technically 200 years old while they still consider her a child.

Hello, a little note from the author. I planned on ending this chapter here, but I am not going to be writing for a while so, I made this originally one chapter into a chapter with a bunch of small stories after it. Like all of this series so far, the short stories are going to happen in the order that they occur. The original chapter is everything above this, also because I cut it off, it has less proofreading than the other chapters.


The goddess that wanted to do a better job

Being a goddess of foolishness had many, many problems, one you had to act stupid. Not a big problem for some people, but the other was you had to physically try to injure yourself.

These were all things that are the god of foolishness meant, koalesmos was ok at doing all of them, there was just one she wasn't good at.

Happy accidents, which included but were not limited to, falling into a woman's breasts, falling asleep in another person's bed, and other "accidents".

The problem was, most of the time those were not received as accidents because koalesmos was flirty. She was one of the most flirty goddesses out there, but she was not going to tell others her biggest secret, she was completely inexperienced in sexual misdeeds, which meant that she never caused any "happy accidents".

koalesmos decided to make a deal with a goddess then, a goddess much more powerful than herself, a goddess named Gaia. The goddess had a world filled with life, but the life slowly killed her, for some reason the goddess respected their decisions even as they killed her. She would change a few ideas here and there to slow them down but, the people chugged along towards their ultimate demise all the same. The woman just watched them go about their business.

Whenever the woman heard koalesmos ask for help though, the woman didn't give her any tips on how to get into the sheets like the goddesses of lust did, instead Gaia put her under a spell. The payment Gaia told her was to go and, help another little world with her world creating, which she said that the request would be miswritten in some way. The nature mother told her that the girl probably wouldn't summon koalesmos of her own volition, so just help as best she could.

koalesmos walked away from Gaia already feeling the effects of the spell.

There were more happy accidents that were caused more often that made her role as goddess of clumsiness set in stone, and she wouldn't have to offer much besides her help with a girl she wouldn't have to deal with for a while.

I mean, the goddess shouldn't be in any trouble anytime soon, right?

Spoiler

1547649697901.png

[collapse]

The goddess of lust who liked children but, couldn't have any.

Being a goddess of lust had some perks, but there were some problems too. One was the misconception that all it meant was sex between two people caused by desire, which part of that was true. What the goddess of lust truly was, was the goddess of the desire for more.

Her actions caused people who wanted more sex, more money, more servants, more land, more anything that a person desires during their life.

Which meant that Thyia, the goddess of lustshould desire a lot right?

Wrong, she had to give up on desires very early on sometimes, like when she had wanted to have a bit of time to herself with a hero Thyia was supposed to reincarnate, she didn't remember the hero's name though, she only wanted someone to talk to for a bit.

Thyia most of the time though, was the god of lusting for sexual contact, because that was the lust most fell into.

One thing that she could never have as a goddess was children. She wanted a child that she could love and adore, and wouldn't be ripped apart because of how powerful she was as a goddess.

All goddesses, when they became too powerful, became a dangerous presence in their true form. They would gain an aura of lethality that kills all those around them that are not divine.

She couldn't have what she desired so, she came to a goddess that could help her, a world goddess named Gaia.

The goddess was wise from her age, willingly helping Thyia with her problem, by giving Thyia magic. Gaia claimed the magic had been lost since she had created her world. The deal was that Thyia had to help Gaia with something when Thyia was requested.

Thyia asked the goddess why she responded with "because I'm the one who created it."

The magic was unique, allowing you to morph a unique humanoid from a small animal soul up to a goddess. Which would act like a child, and could be born as a goddess or just a unique race.

Thyia created her first child from a small soul of a burned town of slaughtered people, creating a small girl from the ashes of the townspeople.

The girl was set with a spark of curiosity, and a desire to bring the town back to where it was. The girl was also given the ability to create different people out of the ashes around the town, and she used it to bring it back. The girl sadly would end up getting attacked by a religious group and dying.

Thyia would mourn the girl for months before she started doing it to young inexperienced goddesses, who needed guidance on creating their physical form. Thyia would make a form for the young goddess and in exchange, they had to let her baby them for a while.

This made the goddess happy, but they only allowed it only for a little while. The goddess wanted more, and Gaia gave her a chance for more later, as you know.

Spoiler

[collapse]
These are not important to the long plot, but I love giving the characters more personality than they need, making the characters great people with big problems that they need to be solved are my form of that.

also, I should probably mention that all the prologue chapters were only written first to give the characters that were not going to be as important a story, and it'll be updated in the correct order.

64