prologue chapter 4: goddess of making kids, and a goddess of making problems, leading a young goddess that is more competent than them, but naïve
2.7k 32 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gea woke up after the crazy goddess forced her into a form, not knowing how she would look like she stood up and conjured the equivalent of a mirror.

"I spent a lot of time making you look cute," the mad goddess said.

Gea couldn't disagree, as she didn't have much experience with "cute".

She looked through the mirror to see a girl who didn't look like she had left her room in a few days, hair was over her eyes and her hair reached down to her knees. she had been forced into a dress that covered her form, much to her dislike it wasn't green, did she like green for some reason?

There were some things she had that only goddesses' had, like how she had vines growing down her hair, spreading into flowers as they went down. Her hair had a small root crown on her head, that was held up by her now slightly elven ears, she seemed to be a half-elf goddess.

The one thing that was brought to her attention was one prevalent detail.

"I look like Gaia!" Gea cried, a shy quiet Gaia, but you get the picture.

"why yes you do!" Thyia said, "I heard you were being taught by Gaia and, felt that you must be like her daughter, so I used her as a template!"

"that's not, what I was, I was learning" Gea stuttered out, she was secretly happy, though.

Gea stopped herself, she was supposed to remove this goddess from this place, before she becomes a motherly parasite, she grabbed the woman by her form-fitting dress...

"where did you get that?" Gea asked, Thyia hadn't been dressed when she had come here, Right?

"Oh, I'm moving in until you finish," Thyia said.

Gea tsked at the statement, she had to be as energetic as possible, so she could get rid of this mad goddess...

where's Koalemos? 

She looked around to see the other goddess was throwing out Gea's worlds like they were not worth looking over, one landed in front of Gea to shatter.

Gea stopped the goddess before she destroyed any more of her worlds, by pulling Koalesmos away from them.

"sorted!" Koalesmos yelled, much to Gea's dislike the product of her actions left only 20 worlds.

"Why are you two acting like you own this place!" Gea yelled

"anything that is yours is mine," said Koalesmos in a sing-song voice as she walked off to cause even more chaos.

The foolish goddess started to open up the top of the jar for the evil soul, which finally caused Gea to snap.

"STOP!" Gea yelled, Koalesmos, who was plotting what to do with the soul stopped and looked at the youngest.

Thyia was flicking Gea's worlds in the corner, stopped, and looked towards her too.

"let's just choose a few of the worlds and go on from there, I don't care how much damage you cause to the worlds you've already broken, just don't break another one," Gea said, taking control of the situation.

"Ooh, are you going to choose from the 20 worlds, there is quite a selection here!" Thyia said, looking towards the collection of worlds.

Gea looked at the 20 worlds, choosing the option that she felt was the most fun.

"All of them," sadly also the most childish, of answers came out.

"you're making a space world?" Koalesmos asked quite a good question for adding so many worlds without explanation.

Gea put her hands on her hips and puffed out her chest to put out the greatest response she could.

"no," Gea said.

"what?!" Koalesmos and Thyia said at the same time

"I'm gonna put teleporters on the worlds, and you can teleport to any of the other worlds while in it, they'll be lit up by a space storm that Gaia had mentioned was very colorful," Gea said, creating an image of a world that would look very fantasy-like but, would have a lot more magic in it, almost like a creative child had imagined it. (or an author that wanted to bring together a bunch of settings but, also didn't want to make a space story)

"that is an interesting idea, but how will you make sure they don't go into war with each other?" Thyia asked, a good question as they all had different values.

"the world's teleporters will be protected from use by massive dungeons, that are filled with mindless monsters, there will also be other dungeons around the worlds that will not be filled with mindless monsters, but they will be weaker in physical and magical power," Gea said, nodding to the question.

"How will you make sure they don't just ignore the dungeons and kill each other anyway?" Koalesmos asked the young goddess.

"we'll give them an enemy that they all have to unite against, one that we all know as a demon lord!" Gea said," They'll not be attacked by monsters and, they'll have to be killed by the heroes that only umm, that world can summon," Gea said, pointing at the world that had the rule of no sins.

"will you be summoning the demon lord on this world?" Thyia asked holding a dark and gloomy world that was filled with monsters, not just including dungeons.

"yes, that one is the one for the demon queen," Gea said, agreeing with the goddess's statement, it wasn't correct a moment ago.

"will the demon lord be able to win against the heroes in some way?" Koalesmos asked, looking over the worlds in questioning glances.

"yes, if they, including all demon lords here, win against the 7 heroes 7 times, they can change the heroes into servants for themselves, making them fight against the people who summoned them!" Gea said, nodding again in front of them.

"do demon lords reproduce?" Thyia asked

"yes they," Gea stopped herself, "what? no!" Gea changed her statement partway through before she agreed to the goddess of lust.

"aw, demon lord kids would be so much fun!" Thyia said, Koalesmos nodded her head in agreement

Gea, looked up at the two agreeing goddesses, annoyed.

"Alright, how about this, if the demon lord captures the last 7 summoned heroes and 6 other groups of 7 summoned heroes are killed and have their power taken, they will be reborn as children of the demon lord, you happy?" Gea said, changing the 7 killed 7 times rule.

"aww, but I would love to watch them dealing with the troubles of being a parent," Thyia said, squirming in front of Gea, probably getting excited at the idea.

Gea signed, before giving Thyia one answer.

"how about this, if the demon lord has one accidentally killed, they'll be reborn as a..." Gea opened up the guidebook, finding a demonic race for Thyia to be happy.

"an arch-imp, who will be reborn as a baby, and the demon lord is designated as the mother of it," Gea said, "all the others use the original body as a basis in some way, using their transforming and changing it."2 transformation- race change / changes- body changes

"Aww, but then I won't be able to make a happy family bonding time in your world," Thyia said.

"you're not even in control of my world, you're just an annoying parasite that came into my plane," Gea said, Thyia put her hand on her cheek.

"but a helpful annoying parasite, right?" Thyia said, "I mean there is a soul on you so, you did give your opinion without getting nervous"

Gea stood there confused for a moment, before checking her body, there on her hip was a small soul that had been holding onto her new shirt.

Gea pulled it off, before putting it back into the jar with the others, returning to her quiet shy personality.

Souls could sometimes affect the personality of a goddess if they let it stick onto their clothes for too long.

"Uhm, so what will the girls that are born act like I was wondering?" Gea asked nervously, Thyia tilted her head

"you're only making the demon lord's children girls," Thyia asked.

"yes, including the demon lord," Gea said, thyia tilted her head even further, Koalesmos tilted her head too.

"so it's going to be all female?" Koalesmos asked

"well some male too, but they'll all be girls," Gea said, the two goddesses stared at each other.

"Gea, um... do you know what a boy is?" Thyia asked.

"no, I've never heard of it, I heard about girls was from when Gaia mentioned when other goddesses having girls nights out and other things, she didn't show boys," Gea said nervously.

"Oh, so um, do you know how children are made with the races?" Koalesmos asked, Gea tilted her head.

"she always seemed to avoid that topic for some reason," Gea said earnestly, talking about Gaia made her excited.

"How about you create the races, and we adjust them for you, alright?" Koalesmos said, Thyia nodded beside her.

Gea looked suspiciously at the two, "how do I know I can trust you two not to destroy them like you destroyed my world ideas?" Gea asked

"We guarantee, that nothing bad will come from our intervention, the only promise we want from you, is that you never go into a person's room unless they want someone to come into their room," Thyia said, Koalesmos had put her head in her hands, utter innocence pervaded Gea.

"Ok, but what if I don't go in and just look in?" Gea asked, looking questioningly at the 2 goddesses.

"not that either, and you want to complete your world before you forget something, so let's get to it!" Thyia said, Gea watched and followed the goddess, creating quite a few races for her world.

Gea didn't trust the 2 goddesses and would end up doing exactly what they had told her not to do later on in her life. Poor goddess, if only she had found what you think she would have found.

we're not worried about that though, we're worried about the things happening now

Gea created the races, the other 2 goddesses balanced them, and also snuck in a male gender for the race without mentioning it to the giddy young goddess. They did leave out a male gender for a lot of them though because they were all female anyway, needless to say, there were no "only male" races.

they had created humans, elves(dark elves included), dwarfs, gnomes, halflings, half-borns3 half-elf, half-dwarf, all the stuff , beast-kin, and demon races were created too, with tieflings getting grouped with demons, even though they were not related. Firbolg and dryads and other monster-type creatures that were friendly to those that respected their values were also created

They had created a lot of different monsters, but they were hated by all races, being the only race that the demons and the other races agreed on killing.

The three goddesses together sorted the races onto the worlds' that fit their specific needs/wants. The demon lord's world had the most linear races, receiving only demons and a group of beast eared.

The sin-broken world, a world where any sin committed on its lands would receive damnation was receiving all of the races and would be the only one that had all the races living in harmony with all races.

A world built on religion received mostly humans, and other races were lightly spread across it, besides halflings, which were left to do their world where they could be lazy4Halflings are fun-seekers and friends to all, also they are drinking buddies with dwarves, expect a lot of energy and a lazy personality.

Gea pulled out the rabbit soul and gave it its world, full of bunny-eared girls and, made it one of the horde, there were also actual bunnies. Gea felt that was enough of a gift to repent for accidentally killing it. She gave the bunny girl the title of bun-bun, queen of fluff, unkillable queen of all cute bunnies. She made sure that the world was mostly inaccessible to the more aggressive races.

Spoiler

bun-bun
age
: most live until they have done everything they have wanted, sacrificing themselves to help another in need for the rest of their life, they live to 30 years old on average, mostly because they are a trusting race.
stat inc: strength +5 every level, dexterity +10, Charisma +2, intelligence per headbutt -2
physical characteristics: bunny ears, tail, and few rabbit whiskers and "similar to a rabbit" nose, protruding out a bit. They very rarely can be born with rabbit paws on their feet. They are one of the most fertile races, like actual rabbits, but they are more fun, not "fun" races.
Mental characteristics: very simple, their minds are mostly filled with finding the next carrot, making them bad mind control targets.
classes: cleric, snuggler, bun-bun bon-bon1cheerleader of a team, gives buffs, and lawful rogues.
alignment: good, but stupid
reasons for limitations: Koalesmos and thyia messing with her creations for balancing.

[collapse]

Gea put the bunny that she had accidentally killed into the world as a bun-bun.

The bun-bun raised its hand in the air, almost dramatically...

and died again...

"Noooo, not again!" Gea cried, killing the poor rabbit again like the first time

"again?" the other 2 goddesses asked, needless to say, Gea wasn't allowed to start a world without getting checked by thyia again...

Koalesmos wouldn't be a very good checker, she is the goddess of foolishness, after all.

They then went into the plants and taught Gea the difference between boys and girls.

That was a whole incident too, one that must be burdened with another little story of its own.

Double-length (and a third) chapter today, yay! we're nearing the end of the Gea and the goddesses prologue, and are about to go into the demon queen's story about being a mom, I'm giving what I said I was going to give sooner, and the origin story of Mr. Snuggles too!

notice how I haven't mentioned gods, which is the male counterpart, as much. almost all of them are girls, or goddesses, which leads to Gea being very naive about the male gender. Gaia didn't teach her either, because she also treated her as a child too.

The girl's night out? walking around one of their worlds for fun. which is actually like a normal, real-life, girl's night out.

I'm a guy, so I have never gone on a "Girl's night out", don't ask how I know about it, It was a whole incident that I don't want to go into again.

51