prologue chapter 5:Teddy bears that aren’t standard issue, and Plants are hard to make when you try to make them awesome!
2.3k 29 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The first part is following Thyia because it happened when the plant creation started. Thyia went to do some cleaning up in Gea's plane, specifically souls.

also if anyone did the poll (if you're read the other story from me you haven't) about where I start the story, I think I'll just do where ever the story goes, the poll is void. as for what the story is called, I only have one other story now so you can guess pretty easily.


The story is about the creation of Mister Snuggles, who is terrible at Snuggles, but amazing at cuddles

Thyia stared at the evil soul, while Gea was sifting through her and the guide book's plant ideas, some were original, some were less so.

Thyia lifted the mega jar, judging the "creativity" of the container, not that anyone else wouldn't judge. The jar had a few cracks on the inside jars, spreading and cracking more as they got closer to the center jar. 

'Gea should not be judged on her creativity,' Thyia thought, she looked at Koalesmos...

She was doing her own thing, let us not get into the details of what, because honestly? It could have and would have been anything, but it was helping Gea so it was acceptable.

Thyia then looked back at the container, the girl's "idea" was out of the box, to say the least, making sure that the soul wouldn't be too destructive

The jar looked stupid though, I mean creativity is great, but why? The girl had a containment jar ready for... oh...

The containment jar was holding all of the other souls.

The containment jar was a jar meant to hold a powerful soul in stasis to make sure that it could contain the soul until it was put to use.

Not what it was doing now, holding more than 10 souls at a time resulted in the jar actually cracking and falling apart, all of the souls were in a puddle where the jar once was.

It was not as bad as the "demonic" soul was, as these souls wouldn't actively destroy an entire race's morals, which made Gea's mistake more acceptable.

They were just annoying to pick up off the ground, they were partly liquid after all.

Thyia pulled out a jar from her pocket, putting all of the other souls into the much smaller, and compact jar. Technically it was not ok to squeeze a bunch of souls into a small space, but they only would change to be more average of each other, making them all slightly less unique. That was the intended effect of the jar, to store them, and to make them less unique.

Like a factory reset some of Gaia's technology had, a reset that would bring them back to the default, but if you had an "account" on her world "technology" you could bring some of your skills back with it.

At least, that's what Thyia understood about the factory reset thing. Gaia was a little bit hallucinatory, her plane had been quite a bit polluted then from a visit from an angry goddess much powerful than Thyia.

The more powerful they were, the less the people who were less powerful could see, making sure that goddesses could recognize each other's power. The problem with this is that a goddess that is too powerful will just be clout that you can't even recognize as anything describable. A lot of the more powerful goddesses just go and visit weaker goddesses and watch their work, making sure that they understand what they're doing, which is an acceptable endeavor with how much experience they have.

They were somehow worse about being "mom-like" than Thyia though, which made Thyia want to try to "secure" the young goddesses plane from visits from people even more overzealous than her.

Thyia shivered, "scary women...", hypocritical statement, but she is actually on the lower-ranked of the score of loli-watching, which is somehow more terrifying than if she was one of the top-ranking, now let's go back to the souls.

Thyia looked back at the evil soul, before opening the top, almost instantly she was assailed by the goddess equivalent of a stench of evil.

She picked the soul out, the soul was equivalent to parasites when attached to a goddess, making them change their behavior to reflect the soul's personality. A weak goddess would feel like they had been burned by the soul when they picked it up, this was because the soul was equivalent to poison if they are weaker, which Gea was. It's a miracle the young goddess isn't sitting somewhere crying, or making worlds that are filled with hundreds of weapons to make them kill each other while laughing maniacally.

Let's just say they are much more dangerous than the soul Gea had gotten stuck to herself, they would have left the person insane from the contact. This is why the souls were separated in the first place...

Thyia probably should sort the mixed-up souls, before Gea mixes up the sadomasochists and the masochists as they did look pretty similar.

Let's just make sure Gea never finds those specific types of souls at all, they were pretty weird after all.

Thyia shook her head, looking down at the soul again, getting sidetracked was a big problem, being able to live forever and create an entire world does do that people. 

She pulled out the soul, her demonic heritage made the corruptive effect of the evil soul is less effective against her. Thyia looked at the soul, before glaring at the soul to make it stop its assault.

It shivered, while it couldn't see or hear anything nor even feel anything, it could damn well know when a goddess is glaring at it.

You'd feel when something that could easily crush you into a paste with thoughts was annoyed at you too! I mean, if you had any basic survival instincts gained through your life.

Thyia opened up on creating a body for the poor demonic soul, creating something that nobody would ever use as a weapon to attack anyone. she was making a thing a child would use to defend themself or to throw at someone when they're angry at, something that would never be considered dangerous in any sense of the word.

A teddy bear, a stuffed, cuddle-friendly, teddy bear, that could damn well end an entire nation if anyone recognized it for what it truly was...

A weapon of snuggly warfare!

Used right you could set it up against an entire army and make sure that they couldn't do anything but fight over the child holding it for hours, all wanting to pat the child who was...

Thyia stopped herself...

She had an epiphany, "am I part of that pedophile group?" she asked, to no one in particular.

She looked at the teddy bear, it was now the worlds ultimate evil, the thing that a demon lord or any other creature can't pass over in terms of evil

Now in the form of something that would receive lots of love and attention from children, Thyia looked at the teddy bear, then smiled to herself.

Oh, how happy Mr. snuggles would be if it was conscious for the entire time, you get hugs from children during the entire time!

you, if you weren't paying attention, would probably not have noticed the teddy bear's slight shiver when the evil goddess lowered her hand towards it, not many would have, it would forever be conscious of every little thing that happened during the rest of its life after that moment.


The garden variety isn't as fun, at least not as fun as the attacking variety! 1Don't judge me on my naming sense, my sarcasm knows no bounds unless you leave them, then they know the bounds. This will result in me not giving you my sarcasm, and instead, you will receive a strongly worded comment explaining it. Damn it, I left the bounds.

Making normal plants is boring, give it some healing stats, make sure it is effective enough to be recognized, and then release it widespread to the wild. It would make sure that anyone that gets attacked would make it if they knew basic botany.2 plant knowledge  

Now what Gea was creating, they weren't the "garden" variety, imagine a terrifying creeping vine. A plant monster that would slowly crawl towards you, grab around your leg, and yank you up. It would throw you into a carnivorous snatcher, or a group of monsters. They didn't kill you themself, but what they did was already terrifying enough to be a threat to even the most powerful of warriors.

That was, as you might expect, much more fun to create than basic healing herbs. This led to Gea creating a lot of plants that were more predatory than others, and Koalesmos surprisingly was adding to Gea's ideas without even considering the threat these plants would be.

They had already created a bunch of horrifying plants by the time Thyia came around, obviously not as excited to see the massive amount of predatory plants as the other goddesses were.

"what is all this?" Thyia said, Gea shivered as the scary woman's gaze fell on all of the plants, they were a little out of hand, becoming much too powerful.

"just some plant ideas," Koalesmos said, Gea hid her while nodding.

Thyia didn't believe it, she looked at all of the plants, before pointing out a fatal flaw.

"Why are they all about capturing and moving people to bigger threats?" Thyia asked.

"one-track mind?" Gea said nervously while Koalesmos said, "what, it'll be fun to see the chaos these guys can create, you're a demon, you should like that stuff!"

Thyia clicked her tongue, looking down on the goddess of foolishness, "don't we have an entire group of creatures called monsters that already cause enough chaos for worlds?"

The two goddesses nodded sheepishly before Thyia crushed a large amount of the plants they had created.

"Nooo!" Gea cried out, Koalesmos simply gasped in shock.

"how about you give these few plants their place in the world and then go into the next types of plants," Thyia said, pointing at a small group of plants that included the creeping vine.

"Why did you have to kill the other plants though!" Gea cried.

"because if there are too many, then the forests will be more dangerous to the monsters hiding in them than the people going in them," Thyia said, Koalesmos nodded too but looked guiltily at the crushing plants.

"also because I don't like that you guys spent who knows how long only on trap plants while I was doing my stuff over there," Thyia said motioning to another side of the plane.

There seemed to be a brown plushie over there, which if you were a normal person you would recognize the strangeness of the item.

"What is... that?" Koalesmos asked, pointing at the plushie.

"oh that is the 'stuff,' I was doing," Thyia said.

"you were... making a plushie?" Koalesmos asked, a good question for a strange situation

"Not just any plushie, the ultimate evil demon teddy bear," Thyia said, lifting it to show 2 small demonic wings on its back. "I'm calling him Mr. Snuggles."

...

"Why did you make an evil teddy bear called Mr. Snuggles?" Gea asked, looking up from the plants that she had been grieving over as lost work.

"You wouldn't make your world's ultimate evil yourself would you?" Thyia asked Gea pointedly, which led to Gea tilting her head.

"Ultimate evil?" she asked them, before ignoring Thyia getting ready for a response, walking past her to open up the guidebook.

"An ultimate evil is not required for a world to function, but they are an important part of a world if a world were to require a limiter on what is too evil, anyone that were to be eviler than the ultimate evil would befall a fate that could end up worse than death. They might end up starving in the woods somewhere, they might end up sacrificed, or be the prize of a horrid battle." Gea looked up at Thyia, who had created the evil teddy bear, "why a teddy bear?" Gea asked.

Thyia was quick to answer the question, "if you make an ultimate evil that is in an object that can receive and be left without affection for a large amount of time, then you can have times that there are large amounts of evil entities, or you can have a very small amount of evil entities."

"yes, I understand, but why a teddy bear?" Gea asked her last question again.

"because I wanted it to be loved on by children, and I can watch more children in my spare time!" Thyia said excitedly.

'did she just start breathing harder?' Gea thought, before asking another more important question, "how do you know that it won't just be put in an attic somewhere and be forgotten to be eaten by bugs?"

"oh it's indestructible," Thyia said before sending the equivalent of a single target nuke at the teddy bear.

The explosion, as you can imagine, was bright and loud.

"We didn't need a live demonstration!" Koalesmos yelled against the boom that was from the over-the-top spell.

Gea covered her eyes a bit and gaped at the explosion, not even trying to worry about how all of the plants and everything else in the plane were being pushed away from the explosion.

The teddy bear sat without a single tear on it, just as brand new as it was when Thyia brought it. If you could have looked at the teddy bear for a bit, you might have noticed that the teddy bear was shivering in fear.

"Alright," Thyia clapped her hands together, "let us go and create all the other plants that you need to make for your worlds!" her gaze turned into that of someone who "did not have time for fun".

Needless to say, with the power of a nuke overhanging their head they finished the plants quickly, bringing all the plants and other projects that had been messed up by Thyia's "nuclear" spell, which kind of defeated the purpose of all those spells.

Gea even filled an entire world with plants just for the hell of it.

Thyia with that nice 25 kill streak

I got myself a nice assignment that I need to do, so I will try to get that done so, I can post another chapter within my self decided schedule of every 5-7 days

45