chapter 2: dancing to my own tune
980 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

March 4th

I'm gonna be honest, I am still updating this journal even after dying! we were almost immediately killed by the demon queen, at least I think we're dead, I wouldn't be able to confirm nor deny, as all I feel is numb. you deserved to die in pain, you pushed me in the way of a blast! 1Author's note: he was trying to push her out of the way, it wasn't his fault that she resisted the shove.

As nothing is happening, I think I'll update this when something interesting happens.

 


bored

I'm not even gonna bother with a time for now until I come back to the land of the living, so I'll just put my emotions here. I have spent a good amount of time here, and this place is as unchanged as when I first came.

I have turned to make stupid jokes with my only audience, myself. which has turned into a great waste of my time, as I have had a lot of time to myself. And you don't mention the jokes, I feel teased.

...

I'm going insane aren't I? speak for yourself

 


Opera timing

I've been singing songs to waste time, including but not limited to "Against the wind", "comfortably numb", and many other songs, funny that it takes a lot of stress to bring me back to the classics.

I have been singing "I'm so excited" but I feel guilty for lying...

That's strange, have I ever...

felt guilty for lying?

 


Excited

Well, first I'll say, my journal disintegrated, and now I've got some sort of metaphysical journal to write in instead, with a stylus that I assume is used to write with, it also includes a grouping feature. I must cast magic to open, thankfully it resists tears.

Also, something finally happened, some sort of purple orb flew towards me, I kinda was wondering if it would kill me, so I tried to move out of the way, but it was much larger than it originally seemed. I tried to move out of the way like some sort of flailing fish, something I hope my companions never hear me describing anything like, and tried to call upon my magic of flight to escape, but it was for naught.

Well after getting hit, the numbness I had almost gotten used to finally disappeared, and a strange feeling was felt inside of me.

I immediately woke up in a purple liquid, or maybe I'm in clear liquid and I'm seeing purple? anyways I'm in some sort of liquid, and I feel nervous about what is to come. I reach out my arms, ignoring the slenderness of the arms as I pushed to the edge, and felt something soft and squishy meet my hand. Don't write this like that, people that skim the story will get the wrong idea!

My first assumption was I'm in a mother's womb, but I nervously grabbed to check for an umbilical cord, finding nothing, I can safely assume I'm not in a woman's part (I hope!). Even I would never wish rebirth on my worst enemies, although for you, I might make an exception, question my tastes one more time. 2 doodle of a yandere Lilitya is put beside the line, with pepper in her hand instead of a knife

I also can assume that I'm not in a baby's body, as I think I'm a little too large for that. Are you having difficulty figuring out if you're in a baby's body or not?

...

Am I being Eaten by some sort of monster the demon queen owns, and I'm in its stomach? I want to laugh, but I can see how you can think that might happen.

I guess I'll continue singing songs until something happens again, and now that I've got some free movement...

maybe I'll dance a little bit to my tune. I want to see some of the dances that you did there, I'm imagining you doing the macarana 3 a doodle of an Imp girl doing the macarena is shown, you can appreciate the detail the artist has put into the work, as even the tail is shown swinging in the opposite direction with some doodles that seem to represent wind flowing past.


Mistakes made

I fell asleep in here, and now I've got something like wax sealing my eyes closed, from laying my head inside of the wall, I can't see so now I've turned to blindly feeling around. It doesn't help that I have nothing to feel for and no point of reference to turn to. I guess I will keep doing whatever I was doing, blind or not.


March 10th, morning, panicked

Well after singing and dancing to my own rendition of "Boogie Wonderland" (I had free time, let me do what I want), whatever I've been inside of popped open without any warning or notice. I recognized it by the lightening to my closed eyes.

"Come," some female voice said, I couldn't recognize them, I tried to open my eyes, but the wax-like seal had sealed like and felt like rubber. I grabbed at my eyes and tried to pull it off with my fingers, but found nothing to grab onto to pull it off.

I heard a sigh, and someone grabbed my hand and led me, I heard the sound of a door opening before I was forced to lean over something.

The rush of hot water was unexpected and a surprise, where did it come from, some sort of water magic? I jolted to pull myself away from the hot water the woman planned to torture me with, and the woman pulled him back in, before doing something to change the water to a more bearable, but still hot temperature.

"Stay!" She said, before walking off, I considered straying away, trying to feel my way away from the woman, but decided against it, as I had no idea where I could go, nor where I could be.

Although I did move my face to tilt it so that less of the water hit my exposed face, and tried to get into a more relaxed stance.

I heard the steps of the woman only when she was right next to me, as the water falling prevented me from hearing more. You're in detail with this, must have some experience. 4 a doodle of Nick and Hoff with their hands over their eyes was illustrated with a cutting board under them, Lilitya was standing near it with her eyes tearing up. peppers were shown on a chopping board in her lap.

She put something to my face and scraped down on it, the coarse material rubbed the wax material off, and after a few moments, my left eye was opened, although I didn't open it there, as the water still fell on it, after some rubbing, she cleaned that one off as well, I waited until she was done with her rubbing before opening my eyes.

Immediately I was assailed with shapes and colors, but I couldn't see anything clearly. The woman did something to the tool, and the running water stopped...

"do you wish to wash that gunk off you?" The woman asked, or I assumed she was a woman, she sounded like an adult, I probably should have taken notes.

Anyways I nodded to the woman, it feels weird.

20