chapter 3: Can I read this, no I can not
865 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A different version of Kora is revealed here, the version that just won't shut up and will keep on talking and talking and just doesn't stop until she has brought it into perspective what she was talking about, she also forgoes big words like Farsighted or nearsighted, she also makes a bunch of details to the things that don't need that many details. although because she needs glasses the chapter wasn't meant to last that long.

May something something 3rd

Well turns out I'm on the far side of being blind! meaning I need glasses, and I'm not actually blind, everything is really blurry when I look at it. I also was in that weird space for 2 months, so I guess I'm like sleeping beauty or something. I also was deaf for a bit, but that fixed itself after the bath I was forced into because the person cleaning me cleaned out the gunk from my ear. still can't hear very well though so I'm just trying to follow the woman in front of me, it's like watching a world through stained glass. although I might get my vision back over time and it's just a temporary problem.

The woman in front of me, well I hope it's a woman, I have bad vision remember! anyway, the woman in front of me leads me around and is trying to show me stuff. Oh yeah, so I'm a girl now, maybe I'm in one of those reincarnation genderbending light novel reincarnation thingies, and we're all getting a second chance at life to kill the demon queen. Which I honestly hope isn't what the gods expect from me, I mean, even though I know I am not as physically strong as I once was, I know I'm built like a paper plate Piece of Paper Chalk. I know I'm physically built like a piece of chalk, I probably wouldn't be able to handle a single breath from her now.

BUT I think I would be able to convince her with my cute little girl body to stop hurting people!? maybe, I really think I'm cute, at least I think, if a little blind, ok really blind, but it's not like I can't see colors, and shapes are easy to see! Plus they're going to get me a big set of glasses to use to read and other things, I didn't know your vision went into the negatives when it's a bad vision when you're close.

...

I should mention that this blindness problem makes it so that writing is hard, I mean I have nothing to talk about, there isn't anything to look at or anything!

bye Diary!

I said it was going to be short didn't I? anyway, the only reason I never finished this chapter is because I was learning to program, done now.

13