Chapter 4: Poof?
522 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I uhh, I lost the chapter, totally what happened, definitely not the only word being written in the chapter being "hello" or anything like that, but I still had the name! so I shall try to remember what the hell it was supposed to be about!  I mean, who names a chapter Poof?

well... obviously me of course

also, Kora's attention is very short lived, so expect some drastic change in topic!

May 4th

Hi! It's me again! Kora! Wait! something isn't right, I never wrote like that before! What happened to me!? Puberty happened, except for in reverse

anyways, I got myself a pair of glasses! now I know where I am too! I'm with the demon queen. She's adopted me! and Lilitya, and Hoff! although Hoff and me got a new name, I'm Kora, wait, I just used my name last line, oops! Anyway, Hoff is named Haro! Well, actually her name Is HaroSheth, but she didn't like it, so Maia changed it for her. Turns out, being a demon queen means that you can change the paperwork on almost anything on a demon no matter what, it's like a ultimate power. well that and the ability to control most demons, which is also pretty formidable.

Also, you know how I really wanted to get stronger and go against the demon queen, well it turns out that maybe the humans are in the wrong. She offered me candy after all! Although Lilitya was angry I was won over so easily with candy, I mean I threw all my hate out the window when the swirly balls of goodness were offered. I'm sorry, but they taste so good! I was disappointed in you, but the fact that he  she reacts in such a positive way to sweets, I might buy them myself, to bribe comfort her of course.

Anyway, I forgot to tell you how We've all changed! I'm an Imp now! although I really think it would have been cooler if I was a dragonian, like Haro is, although she's really grumpy because she's so tall that she has to lean under doors. I pointed out that she could just break all the tops of the doors with her Dragonian strength, and Maia, Lilitya, and several maids tried to shoot down that idea as quickly as possible. Thankfully that ended before anything worse happened, She was actually considering it.1A doodle of a dragon girl bonking her head off a door frame is portrayed.

Anyways, After all that trouble was done she sent the other 2 to bed, or by sent I mean she restrained them with maids and dragged them away. Ever seen a collection of monster maids including a vampire, a beastkin, a surprisingly pretty female orc, and a lamia dragging 2 of the strongest monster races in existence, than you haven't seen anything yet. You don't need to read this, trust me, information invalid!

After that, she told one of the remaining maids to "prepare her for rest too," like I can't take care of myself! Then the maid that was told that grabbed my tail, I don't know what happened, but the next thing I remember is I'm somehow in a nice bed with the Demon Queen Maia's arms around me!? What happened, why do Imps have such a terrible weakness! When did they change me into a night gown! I don't even understand anymore!

I guess good night then, not like I'm escaping anytime soon.

14