update schedule problems
544 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

my computer went and decided go on charger life support, so I'm not really able to code, I can't really write as much as I want either though, as I don't have a computer to dedicate to it. 

with this problem, I'm just writing short stories for characters from Card Heart, the game and the story I'm writing, right now I'm writing the story of Mara, or the grim reaper's intern. I just decided to do this so that I wouldn't lose sight of the goal of the game, as most of my work is kept on a document. 

The characters in the stories are characters that may (or may not) appear in the game I'm making, designed with a backstory and a dedicated play style, and most of them died before they came to the world of card heart.

The only one I have in there right now is Mara, or "The Grim Reaper's Intern". She's a character I've created multiple times, and dedicated a long time into making her fun and unique.

I'll try to finish the newest chapter for this series soon, I just really can't do what I did with my own personal computer, or in that case which is just type where ever and save when I have wifi, which is the main reason for the train wrecked update schedule.

6