Chapter 5: learning to fly!
735 11 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I forgot who Ida was for a bit when I started writing, had to back track and check, didn't even use her, but back to it!

May 6th

My first day with the Demon queen was... questionably passive aggressive. That is a unique way to describe it.

I woke up still in Maia's arms holding me up, then she dunked me into the bath that my half asleep brain didn't really notice while saying casually "Bath time". obviously I woke up fully after that, sputtering and splashing the water as she joined me into the bath. turns out, she is a clean freak, as she forced me to clean for a good 30 minutes, before this I just rubbed myself down and just kept going, not like it'll matter at the end of the day. That does not make you clean, and oh does it matter, for you at least, ya slob.

She was thorough in the forced cleaning, Dunking my head forcibly whenever she needed me to, although I honestly didn't resist it. although I feel a strange jealousy when I looked upon her bosom, I feel something is going wrong with me. I mean I'm supposed to be her daughter, so why am I as flat as a cutting board! At first I thought I knew what the problem was going to be, but you're jealous of her breasts? it's not like you've got any reason to want a bigger set.

I bet if Lilitya was to read this, she would point out that I shouldn't want a bigger set for any reason, but then again she's got a pair that's similiar in size to the demon queen. Well, I just got called out, funny that.1A drawing a dragon girl feeling up her large chest, doubtlessly wondering why she wasn't considered in the collection of breast comparisons(Because she's exaggerating it to epic proportions, she's flat)

Anyways, she forced me into a small summer dress, which I wasn't expecting, then she pulled my wings through the dress, Which hurt, a lot! Turns out you're not supposed to sleep with your wings spread, and she forcibly stretched my wings to pop the ligaments into order inside my wings. Both me and Haro was forced to get the treatment too, although Haro took it worse. I heard a bunch of crying, maids running away with recently melted chains, it was a total mess. Haro left looking very relaxed afterwards, although Maia left with singed eyebrows, she didn't look that worse for wear. I wonder if she's experienced with doing stuff like that? Of course I didn't cry when mine occured, who do you think I am? 2A portrayal of Lilitya and Haro holding each other crying with Maia standing above them, you can assume what you want...

after that, She said that we're going to be forced to learn to fly, by forced I mean she dragged us back when we turned around to walk away. I didn't really want to, I wanted to check how we were transformed before that, but she's too strong...

BUT... I mean this was a good plan at the start, but you should have tried it against someone else...

When she let go of me to open a door, I tried to replace where I was with an illusion, and it worked! I forgot that being an Imp would make illusion magic so easy, it was genetics or something.

I watched as the other 2 and my illusion was dragged through the door, I couldn't believe it! FREEDOM!

I turned around and started skipping as I relished in my escape, before realizing that I didn't hear the door click, and I heard a very angry person saying my name. She came back crying, although Maia seemed to be mixed between happy that she was tricked by Kora and disappointed that she fell for it for even that little amount of time.

I was forced to attempt to fly until I was sore, she carried my limp body to bed, the others weren't much better...3a drawing of a vampire and a dragon sitting face down with a limp imp being held by the demon queen was portrayed.


The divine observation deck (I need a better naming sense, lol)

Gea was happily sipping her sweet tea,4Gods can get thirsty too you know! looking over the world, Ida was out today, showing herself to be as incredibly lazy as Koalesmos said she was. The Divvy's were walking around and rubbing area's they found that might be dirty, cleaning the stained glass of the looking glass she used to see the world.

That happened to be observing a strange device that she had never created, nor would. It ate everything it met with Gluttony unbefitting even it's massive size, and Gea didn't even know what to do about it. Gea opened the tutorial book and scoured the pages, she expected there to be a note or a subsection for what it was, but nothing was in there.

So she asked for someone with more experience to come, namely Thyia (Koalemos is the goddess of stupidity after all), although Gea hoped she would come soon, before Ida and Luna get wind of something that may harm them.

 

13