Master Clears the Tower! Eek, a Giant Wolf!!!
820 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first floor of the tower was easy, with a bunch of low level enemies that master defeated with no problem. Apparently FIRE” and WIND@ attacks were powerful against SPIRIT^ enemies. Who knew?!

 

The rest of the tower wasn’t much of an issue, either. Master slaughtered many beastmen and slimes and even some short, angry green guys. Were they goblins? I don’t remember the fairy mentioning those!

 

Finally, we were one level from the top. And there was the final boss! Oh no, our first real fight!

 

It was a huge, scary wolf. Not a wolfkin, just a wolf! But, like, the size of an elephant, with huge fans, and glowing all over with spiky purple spirit energy! Eek!

 

I just hung back and let master take care of things, because I figured my spirit attack wouldn’t do any good here. I did cheer him on, though! “Go, master, go!” If only I had some pompoms and a cheerleading skirt…

 

 Master defeated the giant wolf by burning it to death. The swirl of fire was really cool, although the burning fur smelled really bad! It didn’t seem to bother master though--maybe beastkin had a stronger sense of smell? Well, anyway!

 

I followed master up to the top of the tower, where he got the orb. Great, that was easy! At this rate, we’d be home in no time!

 

...but did I even want that?

 

Just then, master turned to me. “Lys, I’m afraid this is where the easy part ends. Two of the remaining four orbs are hidden in dark, secret places that have been all but forgotten, and the last two are in the wicked clutches of the Demon Queen’s generals.”

 

Eek! So much for it being easy! Goddess, save us!

14