Journey to the Icy North? We Meet a Cool Liloi!
982 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The big jinn made me do a lot of things I don’t want to remember *shudder*. But after a few weeks, master came back and killed him, and took me back! And he had the next orb!

 

“I don’t like other people interfering with my property,” he said as he took the chains off me. “And I hardly need chains to hold you, with your blind devotion and loyalty, Besides, I would kill you easily in a second if you ever tried to flee.”

 

Aw! How romantic! Master knew I was his, and recognized my devotion! I couldn’t help but purr in happiness.

 

Suddenly, Leche climbed back out of my naughty parts. I forgot she was in there! I guess the jinn had scared her. Wow, she must have been in there for weeks! She looked a little bigger than last time I saw her. Maybe she was still growing?

 

We went on to the north. It was a long trip and master made me carry a bunch of stuff, the meany! It’s okay though, I forgive him. He’s just so cute and cool!

 

Finally, we got to a far north snowy city. It kinda reminded me of Russia! There were elves and humans and Liloi all wearing fur coats and fuzzy round hats, and also some fairies fluttering around, and some ice mer who lived in the cold waters! All the building were carved out of sparkling ice with intricate towers! It was all so cool! ...haha, get it? COOL? Like ice! I’m so funny. No wonder master always said I was such a silly little girl.

 

We went and master talked to a very fancy looking Liloi. Then, she started splitting apart in the middle and another, even fancier Liloi, came out! Wow, I didn’t know they could do that! Amazing! Or is that just a thing in fantasy Russia?!

 

Master turned to me. “Don’t worry, kitten, this time you’ll be by my side as we venture into the elemental dungeon. After all, the yeti have to eat something.”

 

[Goddamn, this dude sucks. What the fuck, Estelle. Are you, like okay? I mean, I know this is fiction. I just really hope you wouldn’t stick with a guy in real life who treated his girlfriend like this. Although I’m not that optimistic about that, considering the last guy you were dating...]

 

Oh, master. He was silly sometimes too!

11