Deafeting the Second General! Master Is Naughty?!
544 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next floor had a big pool in the middle! There was a mermaid in it, but scary! She had big pointy teeth in rings like an eel, an d a bunch of tridents she kept throwing at us! Eek! Master, save me!

 

Master tried using FIRE” against her, but the water in the pool kept putting his magic out. He frowned in concentration, his handsome, solemn face creased in serious, intelligent deliberation and sincere, focused though and pondering.

 

Then he started using EARTH& magic@ Pretty soon,he’d turned the whole pool into a big tub of mud! The mermaid thrashed, seemingly stuck like it was quicksand! Then master went in and used a METAL= sword to chop her head off! That’s master for you, always so efficient!

 

AFter searching the corpse and the room in the same was as last time, there wstill waxn’

T anything. Master turned to me, a solemn and serious expression lingering ponderously and pondering on his serious, sokemnm attractive, handsome, staid, focused, face of concentration. “Let us move on to the next floor, girl.”

 

Just then, Leche came back out of my naughty parts! I guess she wasn’t so scared any more!

 

She seemed bigger but also more solid than before! As I sniffed at her, she smelled kinda funky! Wait… was she cheese now? Maybe the yeast in my kitty parts had changed her!

 

She smelled kinda good, actually. A little like master’s naughty parts did after a long journey without bathing! I reached out and ate a little chunk of her! Delicious!

 

I ate a little more, and a little more! Oops! She started screaming as I devoured the rest other! Silly me, I didn’t mean to eat that much. I hope I wouldn’t be too fat for master to like me anymore...;

7