Master’s Firepower is Unsurpassed! Burning Down the Forest!!
499 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next floor was weird! It looked like we were in a dense, pretty forest grove when we emerged! And there wasn

T any person obviously three! Weird!

 

Master turned to the pretty human lady. “Where is the master or mistress of this floor hidden,” he inquired keenly and solemnly.

 

She blinked once. “The master lies within the greatest of these trees,” she said blankly and monotonally.

 

Master let frth a giant burst of fire and burnt everything away except the stone of tre castle itself in front of us. I briefly heard someone screaming but then everything was silent. Now everything looked like the previous floors, except a little dirty with piled up ash! Wow, master really was so talented.

 

[Oh god, where even am I? The last thing I remember… Fuck. Even that won’t let me escape my promise to edit? Maybe Estelle really is a witch… but why would she use her power in such a terrible and irresponsible way? Fuck, look at who I’m talking about. Of course she’d do that.]

 

Master gestured at me. “Girl, clean the ashes out of my way so that they will not sully my boots.”

 

“Yes, master!” I said eagerly and started using my tail and fur as abroom to clear a path for him to walk on. In the end I wasn’t even quite cinisge when master just walked over me~ Ouch, that kinda hurt! But I guess that worked. At least mater got to stay clean! I started licking myself clean and gagged a little at the taste of ash. But I kept going, anyway. After all, I had to look my vbest for master!

5