Chapter 19: Stay With You Forever
145 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Welcome to the Pagan Arc!

Here, Aiden will find himself and his friends in a new series of adventures as they look for Louis' old colleague!

It is going to be bizarre, thrilling, and fantastic!

 

Slowly waking up, I found myself in a hospital from civil war times. It was clean but less modern than the hospitals I was used to in my old world. I looked to my left and saw Rana with her head down on my bed.

"Rana?" I tried to sit up and found I was in pain.

My wife woke up and hugged me tightly. "Aiden, I'm so happy you woke up!" She cried softly. "You've been asleep for almost a week."

"A week... what happened after the Swamp Boss died?"

"Shortly after, our friends returned with some members of the expedition, we used the amulet to return back to the surface to get you to a hospital. The doctors and healers did what they could, but you were unconscious for 6 days."

Despite having a week to sleep, I was exhausted. "Where's Lanie?" I asked, concerned.

Rana pointed to my right and I saw her asleep on a couch. "She refused to leave until you woke up. I hope you don't mind, but I had to tell the doctor she was your wife to let her in here."

That reminded me of the subject before the battle. "Rana, about what she said, I... we..."

She stopped me from talking. "Aiden, I know nothing happened during those two weeks we were apart, but I want you to look me in the eyes and say what you really feel about her."

This made me nostalgic for fighting for my life. I took a moment to think about what Lanie is to me; when we first began working together, I thought she was cute but more of a friend. Fighting along side her, I got to see she was smart, brave, and trustworthy. During the time we were with the Cheraneura, I got to see how fun and creative she was while we spent time with them. I feel like I can be open with her about anything, something I didn't think I would be able to do here since I met Rana. Now that I think about Lanie, I think she's beautiful, lively, and one of the most remarkable people I know.

"Rana... I fell in love with her."

Half expecting to be slapped in the face, and half expecting her to scream, instead she hugged me tight. "I'm so happy. I was worried you wouldn't feel the same about her."

I stared at Rana, confused. "You aren't angry?"

She looked at me confused. "Why would I be, she's very nice and you two are so great together." Rana smiled. "I forgot. You haven't learned about much of the world, so must not have known. Here, polygyny is legal, as long as you're wealthy enough, and with everything we've earned, you defiantly are." She chuckled.

Because of all the excitement, Lanie woke up. "Aiden? Aiden, you're awake!" She ran over and hugged me. "I was worried you wouldn't pull through." We stared at each other before Lanie blushed and moved back.

"Lanie, Aiden admitted he loves you." Rana gushed.

Me and Lanie looked at each other again; I was nervous, but I needed to be honest. "Lanie, it's true... I love you."

Beaming with joy, the dog eared girl hugged me tightly. "I've never been so happy! Let's get married."

"What!?" That nearly scared me to death. "But... we just-"

"That's a wonderful idea." Rana agreed with her. "You're mother arrived just yesterday when you called about your sister. We could go to the courthouse in the morning and get you two registered. Oh, that reminds me, I have some news about our plans for the Paganish Realm. You just get some sleep for now, while me and Lanie get things ready. See you in the morning."

Smiling at me before they left, I was alone in the room with my thoughts. "How do I keep getting involved in these things."

"Why is life's oldest question." I heard a snarky, male voice respond to me. I turned my head and saw a black youth, maybe mid-teens, in a purple hoodie, jeans, and high top sneakers. "How's it hang'in?" He asked.

"Uh, who are you?"

"Kyu-Ra sent me to keep an eye on you." He spoke smiling. "Think of my like a Clarence from 'It's a Wonderful Life'. I'm here to give you any guidance when needed."

"You're a guardian angel?" I asked, amazed.

"I guess you can say that, my kind have been called angels, spirits, messengers of the gods."

"Why are you dressed like that?" I was impressed, but confused by his urban attire. "Don't angel wear robes?"

"The boss thought taking on this form would be easier for you to talk to. Now I can't be around 24/7, but just know that Kyu-Ra is keeping a look out for you."

"Thanks, my friends won't-"

"Sorry, but you can't tell people." He got less casual. "As a rule, you can't tell people about my existence. Unless my boss allows it, others can't see or hear me." With the continuing number of bizarre things in my life, I never needed a rest so badly. "Don't feel to bad, at least now you when you pray, you know an angel is listening."

I laid down, then passed out.


The following day, I felt well enough to move and left the hospital with Rana and Lanie. Getting the basics arranged last night, we left to get ready for mine and Lanie's wedding. First, we went to the courthouse when it first opened and got a registration form; then, Lanie left with Rana and Tuca to get her dress while Ra'sh and Cavadier stayed with me to get a suit.

Getting dressed in my new suit, I headed to the church Jo-se works at for the ceremony. During my time asleep, I learned from Cavadier that Jo-se joined Lost Fang and Louis received the ore for his compass. The ceremony was going to be small, just Rana and Lost Fang, Jo-se to perform the ceremony, Louis as a witness, and Lanie's mother, Bertha. 

"Mother, I'd like you to meet my soon-to-be husband, Aiden Ortega." Laine, looking beautiful while wearing a green dress, introduced me to her mother.

Bertha was more beast-like compared to her daughter; in addition to dog ears, nose, and tail, she had fur, sharp nails, and digitigrade feet. She was wearing a plaid dress with a lovely hat, she adjusted her glasses to look at me.

"My, what a handsome, young man." She complimented me. "It's so nice to meet my little girl's fiancé."

"It's wonderful to have you join us here today." I grabbed her hands. "I promise to be a wonderful husband to your daughter."

After introducing everyone, me and Lanie walked up to the alter where Jo-se was waiting. "Family, friends, everyone, we are gathered here today to witness the union of these two in holy matrimony." The priest began. "Before we continue, would anyone like to make a few words?"

"Wait!" Ra'sh came running in towards me. "I got them like you asked." He handed me my first request.

"Thanks, buddy." I gestured for Rana to come over. "Among my people, we have a custom of wearing rings when we get married, it symbolizes being joined for ever." I gave Rana an amber stone ring, she kissed me and went back to her seat. "Lanie, I know we haven't known each other long, but I feel like I can truly connect with you. I see that you are a smart, kind, loyal, and brave woman, and I hope I can be a man worthy to stay with you forever." I placed the emerald ring on her finger.

"Aiden, when I first met you, you had this warmth that made me feel safe and protected. You are fiercely loyal to the people around you, and you are sensitive, intelligent, and dependable. It was impossible not to fall in love with you." She smiled, crying tears of joy.

Jo-se continued. "Do you both swear to stand by each other in famine and abundance, in sickness and health, in ease and adversity, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I answered.

"I do." She answered.

"Than by the power given to me by Imai-Fui, Goddess of Light, I pronounce you husband and wife."

Me and Lanie kissed, sealing our union with the applause of our spectators. When we broke apart, I signaled for Ra'sh to lay down the broom in front of us. "Another feature, something practiced in my family, is that the newlyweds jump over a broom at the alter." I explained.

Grabbing my hand, me and Lanie jumped the broom. I picked it up and we got in a carriage to the banquet hall for our reception. Getting a dining hall on short notice cost extra, but we had plenty to cover the cost. Me and Lanie were siting at the head of the table with Rana while everyone else was eating when my first wife asked me a question.

"Aiden, why did you ask Ra'sh to bring the broom?" She was unfamiliar with it's significance.

"You see, my ancestors were slaves, and at the time they had no legal authorization to marry, so many of my race jumped the broom to signify their marriage." I explained as best I could.

"You're family were slaves?" Lanie looked surprised.

"Not very recently. My father is an architect, my grandfather is a retired factory work, but his grandfather was born a slave until he was freed."

"How was he freed." Lanie asked.

She deserved to know the answer. "Me and Rana need to tell you something later. It might be hard to understand at first, but it's true."


After the celebration, me, Rana, and Lanie returned to our home and I told Lanie about my identity and why we're going to the Paganish Realm. She was quiet, staring at me and Rana with a mix of confusion, shock, and intrigue.

"Are being serious?" She asked, I nodded in response. "What a story, and you've really gone through all of this just to get back home?"

"I am." I answered. "I hope I can return to my world, but I want you to know that if I do, I want you and Rana to be with me regardless if I make it back or spend the rest of my life here."

Touched, she hugged me tight and we kissed. "You know, there is still one important step we need to take before our marriage is official." She placed my hand on her thigh.

After I got washed off and changed into my pajamas, the girls went to get ready, leaving me alone in the bedroom with my thoughts.

I've already done it with Rana, several times, but why is this making me nervous. I rubbed my head.

"The wedding night is nerve wrecking no matter how many times you do it." A familiar voice read my mind.

"You." I looked in front of me and there he was again. "Mr. Angel?"

"I have real name; albeit one your mortal tongue can't pronounce." He jested. "Just call me... Bow-Wow."

"Bow-Wow? Like the rapper?" I guessed.

"Yeah, cause we both smooth, fly, and angelic singers." My guardian angel is very laid-back with his job.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just check'in in on ya. Wish you all the happiness with your new bride. Here's a word of wisdom, 'make sure the first and the second get along'. Believe me, if everyone knew this, there would be no war." He flashed the peace sign with a smile. "See ya." Then vanished.

A minute later, Rana and Lanie walked in; Rana was wearing the same purple nightgown from our first night together, and Lanie was wearing low rise Daisy Dukes shorts with a green flannel shirt tied in the front to expose her stomach.

"How do I look?" Lanie asked nervously. "My sister said men respond well to this look, so I got it when we went to get the dress."

I was stunned silent for a moment. "It looks... incredibly sexy."

Rana pulled Lanie by the arm over to me at the bed. Sitting next to me, my first wife and made out for a moment before she spoke. "As 1st wife, I go first. Lanie, like we discussed." Rana told her before we continued to kiss.

Getting to her knees, Lanie kissed ridges of my abs, working down her way down as I felt her face brush against my bulge. As she pulled down my underwear, she gaped at my fully erect member. "I... I never knew they were so big." She said in worry and fascination at the size.

"No." Rana clarified. "Aiden is just special."

Lanie took a deep breath and began kissing the head of my penis, pecking and licking all the way down the shaft. Undoing the shirt, she placed my cock between her soft breasts.

"Oh." I moaned in pleasure at the sensation, trying to stay collected as she pressed her breasts together and moved them up and down gently. "Wait." I asked her to stop.

"Did I... do something wrong." She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"No, I just want to do this." Bending down, I picked her up like a princess and laid her down on the bed. Seeing her joyful face, I began kissing her, then slowly moved down her body until I reached her hips. Unzipping the shorts, I removed them and found patch of blonde hair on her pelvis. "So cute."

"Ah..." Kissing her lower lips, she squealed, and as I softly caressed her hips and stomach, I pinched her right nipple. "Ahh~" She squeezed her legs around my head, and I felt fluid squirt at my face. "Sorry, I was just so... sensitive."

"It's alright." I smiled and wiped my face with her shirt.

Grabbing my shoulder, Rana turned my head and looked at me in anticipation. "Darling, I need your help down here."

Pulling me into a kiss, I laid her down and lifted the hemline and began rubbing her vulva. When she was moist enough, I got between her legs and began trusting. Going on for twenty minutes of trusting, kissing, and rubbing, Rana and I finished.

"Amazing." We looked over and saw Lanie was watching the entire time. "My turn."

Still full of energy, I moved over and began kissing my second wife. "Let me wipe off first."

"NO!" She stopped me, horny and panting. "I want you just the way you are." Going along, I got between her legs. "This is my first time, please be soft."

Taking her advice, I slowly inserted myself, Lanie moaning and squealing until I was completely inside her. The first time I had sex with Rana, I was amazed by how tight a woman's vagina was, and now I entered Lanie, I could see the differences. Their both amazing, Rana was much tighter while Lanie was moister and had more grooves, probably because they were beastmen of different animals. I did her the same as I did Rana, but held her hands during the entire act; then, as I felt her orgasm again, she squeezed me with her legs around my waist as I came deep inside her.

"Wow." I fell on top of her. "That was good."

"So, fucking good." Lanie agreed in bliss. "Wait, I brought something." She got up and went for her shorts, pulling out a roll of condoms, then went got out a small jar.

"Um, Lanie, don't you think it's a little late to start using those." Rana was just as confused as me.

Lanie blushed. "Actually, I got these and the almond oil for some... other use." She turned her waist to show us her butt. "I've always wanted to try it in... my other hole."

"Sure... if you're comfortable with that." I got excited at her interest.

Carefully, Lanie unrolled the condom down my penis. My turn, she bent over on her knees in the bed while I opened the jar and applied the oil inside her asshole and around my penis. Grabbing a hold of her waist, I slowly began to ease into her butt.

"OH~" We both shivered in excitement.

While I pushed in do to half mast, Lanie spoke. "Could you... be rougher." More aroused, I entered at full mast and went faster while she moaned in pleasure in the sheets. "Now... could you... spank me." She asked, sheepishly panting.

Not hard enough to hurt her, I slapped my hand against her butt, causing us both to feel greater pleasure.

"You know Lanie, where I'm from, we call this 'doggy style'." I said, concentrating how sexy she was with her dog ears and tail.

"I need some help." Rana mused, playing with herself next us.

Moving over, Lanie helped her "senior" by licking Rana's vagina. We continued this for a while until I climaxed inside my wife's ass, she climaxed a the filling, and Rana arching her back from her "junior's" oral. Exhausted, we cuddled together in bed with me in the center.

"Lanie, I'm very happy I married you." I looked at her, euphoric.

She moved closure and kissed me. "I love you."

Rana followed her example. "So do I."

Satisfied, we stayed in that position until they fell asleep. Before I came to this world, I never believed something like this could ever happen to me. I never thought I could find someone who I could grow to love so much, but I found two people to fall in love with. No matter if I return home or not, I will be with Rana and Lanie until my heart stops beating.

 

 

6