Arc 2: Interlude: A Prelude to the Noble City
91 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I don't own Gate or Nihonkoku Shoukan as it belongs to its rightful owners.

Arc 2: Interlude

A Prelude to the Noble City

Can you hear the sounds of the bustling city? Aside from the countless voices of its people, Man and Demi-Human alike, a familiar aura of peace and life enveloped the place that had been there since its inception.

From above, a symbol and an imaginary heart that continued to beat and give life beyond.

Their very presence had drawn a lot of souls who still sought hope and refuge, alliance and connection, for waning societies that are falling apart, and, finally, for certain individuals with their own goals and ambitions.

There were definitely rumblings within all of it...

A day of celebrations has begun, and an unexpected visitor has arrived, bringing potential havoc.

A group of good-hearted men with only diplomacy and assistance on their minds, a royal eager to save lives from her own Empire's threat, Apostles facing their own trials, and a young mage seeking to unravel a forgotten truth buried within the Principality itself.

All these events will coincide as fate would foretell it.

And as for a certain writer, the opportunity would openly welcome him, and whatever secret this place holds would eventually come to light for him to witness. Seeing the outline of the place's massive walls, he moved his hands to an empty page of his small book and wrote the name of the new arc with his trusty pen.

A Prelude to the Noble City...

AN: This may be a preview and a prologue at the same time that I could write for now, since the actual chapter is still in the works and pretty much won't be out soon since real-life matters are in the way again, (Sighs) but other than that, Thank you for giving time to read the chapter!

17