Arc 2 Interlude: Memoirs of a Merchant: Calm Before a Storm
39 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I don't own Gate or Nihonkoku Shoukan as it belongs to its rightful owners.

Arc 2: Interlude

Memoirs of a Merchant: Calm Before a Storm

"The first signs of a storm are always the Calmness and Peace that preceded it. Who knew that even after thousands of years, the cracks would appear and the foundations ultimately crumble. Nevertheless, those in charge were always eager to show to the people that everything was mainly alright.

That's when the hidden motives would step in.

Different goals and objectives, but still the same ambitions that these certain men had, albeit for different factions as well.

A state of anarchy and death is eagerly expected, and therefore any attempt to prevent it is futile as it is now inevitable.

Blood will be shed.

Sacrifices will be made.

And a new victor will emerge.

The question for now is....what would heroes do if all these things would happen at the same time?

What would the rest do?

What will you do to survive?

-Your Humble Merchant

AN: This may be a preview and a prologue at the same time that I could write for now, since the actual chapter is still in the works and pretty much won't be out soon since real-life matters are in the way again, (Sighs) but other than that, Thank you for giving time to read the chapter!

16