Chapter 4: Openning
84 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning came, I woke up with excitement, If I do it right this morning then I can open my shop this afternoon. 

Last night I was thinking of what I could offer and how much shall I ask. I came up with three readings.

The surface ring which only cost for about 125 zelo, which was pretty small considering I search last night that a certain psychic asked for about 45,000 zelo, still as it say I will only be reading surface thoughts here, basically this is just for the sake of entertainment.

The middle ring which cost 500 zelo, again according to the internet I'm asking for a too small price. In this reading I will be touching them and in someway predict their future by looking at the costumers past. Of course I will explain that I can only see glimpses of the future, while hiding the fact that I will be judging their future by reading their past. Even if it doesn't work so be it, mixing some lies can also help as a disguise. I can also make them happy if they are depressed by enhancing their happy memories.

As for the last one which I call the inner Dive, Basically I can make the customer relieve their past, and not just looking through their memories but in a way let them experience the past once more. I'm still not sure about if this works on other people but I feel like there's a high chance that it will. For this I priced this at 4,000 zelo. If anyone ask how I managed to do this I'll just tell them that its a secret in psychology and supernatural. After all, in psychology there have been similar practices in exploring one's mind.

For any specific that's not included above can be discussed directly to me.

Anyway that's the rough idea. I plan to post this at the front window to let people know what I can offer them.

Personally I have no problem about the price but I feel indignant that those fake ones gets more money than me who is the real deal. Oh well, I'm only starting anyway I can try and increase the price once I'm more famous.

After that I bought some last things I need, additional curtains, some cards and not the tarot cards but just some normal cards. Distilled jugged and Dixie cups, god I'm poor, the open and close sign and some stuff.

I already painted last night the name of the shop at the front window. Finally at about 10:am I finally finished it and it was ready to open. Seeing the shop, I was satisfied, it felt like I'm doing something different than the rest of the world. It felt good to be unique. 

As for something like a grand opening and ribbon cutting, I scratch that cause it seems like its not right for this type of shop to do so. 

I plan to open at 1:00pm so I did some retouching and just waited. My neighbor business to the left that was two apartments away seems got curios, some of their customer also went to look at this shop is. 

They saw the sign that says, "Pandora's Mind" and below that it says "Explore your mind with a Psychic" 

Seeing this they were surprised, it was a very peculiar and unique shop. Some people got interested and went close and some just walked away.

They saw at the front door saying "First opening this afternoon at 1:00pm, Don't miss it" and a sign that says closed. There is also a printed paper that is plastered just below it.

"My my, I always saw them in tv but to think there's someone who plans to trick the neighborhood"

"Who knows? It might actually be real. My cousin once got his fortune told by a psychic and it went true"

"Pretty sure that's just a coincidence"

"Who would believe it anyway?"

"What does it say?"

A person read the plastered paper aloud. 

"A person's mind is as deep as an abyss. 

Offer:

Surface- 125 zelo per person. I know what your thinking.

Edge - 500 zelo per person. Wash away all the negative energy around you and let you know a glimpse of your future.

Deep dive - 4,000 zelo person. I'll let you relieve your past for a short moment.

Duration for each can be discussed but with additional payment.

For any specific that's not included above can be discussed directly to me (note: Knock first before you enter)"

Hearing what the person said some of the people exclaimed and said.

"4,000 zelo! This guy sure ask a lot"

"Isn't he afraid that people won't believe him and demand a refund?"

"What's this about relieving the past? Is he a god? he can do that?"

While some doubted and exclaimed at the price some got interested and took pictures to send it to their friends. 

I was researching about if anyone suddenly got powers and only found trolls though they might be telling the truth. Then just watched movies and prepared for my act this afternoon. 

Finally, the time I was waiting for was here. Before it was 1:00pm I wore a formal suit, an untacked black jacket, white shirt and blank pants and shoes. It was a bit hot, I was thankful that this shop had its own air conditioner even though it was pretty old. I didn't wear my mask first as I'm pretty sure it I wont have immediate customers.

Then when 1:00pm came I turn the sign that says close to open and the shop is now officially in business.

My heart was beating, it was excited, all along while I was in college I always had a struggle, not because its hard I mean it was hard but mainly cause it felt like what I was doing wasn't what I want to do. But now tackling this life I was pretty pumped up like I have found what I was meant for. 

I was suddenly tackling about my purpose in life putting that aside, even though I have low expectation, deep inside I hoped that the moment I turn the sign to open costumers would already be knocking but there wasn't. Judging from the reaction of the people from earlier there are bound to be coming in today so I waited. 

When it was almost 2 and considered playing a MOBA game on my phone cause I was bored someone finally knocked on the front door.

 

 

 

 

 

4