Prologue
483 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A battle neared it completion. On the battlegrounds stood two men, one old and the other young. An evil demon wizard who played a powerful role in the demon’s attempts to take over the world, and in this moment there was only one to stop him. This young man’s name was Eimir.

He was only 16 years of age, yet he had become one of the most accomplished knights of his kingdom. Many knew him by his name and trusted that he’d be able to win any battle he’d find himself. Right now, things weren’t so different as he had been able to batter down the wizard thanks to his sword and magical abilities.

“Your reign of terror ends here.” He announced as the boy rushed him, sending a powerful slash.

“Ahaha, you missed.” The man mocked him. Though a second after he made his statement, the wizard’s beard was cut off with a clean slice.

“Just thought you needed a shave.” The knight remarked in humorous tone. His laughter prompted the man to send out a powerful fireball. Eimir countered by summoning up water to block the attack, causing the battlefield to be covered by a hot steam from the collision. “Now, I’ll end things here.”

His eyes glowed red as the knight disappeared in a flash of light. In an instant, he reappeared right in front of the wizard, stabbing the old man right in the stomach. A certain death blow. “I’ve got you know.”

“So you really have bested me, haven’t you?” The man asked, but on his face was not one of despair. “I suppose if this is the end, then I’ll make sure you suffer so much you’ll wish I was the victor.” His words sent chills down the spine of the knight, who leaped back from fear. By removing the blade from the man’s body, blood spilled out, confirming that this was going to be the end.

“What are you going to do?” He asked, readying his weapon for another major attack.

“You’re about to find out.” The man’s eyes had nothing but malice in them as he recanted a spell. Eimir prepared his own magic in order to defend himself, but there was no defense for what was to come. The moment the wizard finished his words, he fell to the ground in death.

At first, nothing seemed to happen. Did what that man threaten to do fail to occur due to his death? However, the boy would soon realize something was wrong as he felt his body get light. What did was that spell? Millions of thoughts were running through his head as he felt himself float upwards a bit, then underneath him a portal opened up.

“What the?” He was unable to say much before the boy fell down into the newly formed hole. It was like he was flying through the air as he saw himself going through this hole. There wasn’t anything for him to see around him other than the walls of blue as if he were traveling through a tunnel.

Was this death? Did that man send him to his impending doom? The young man felt as though he should cry over the idea that his life was over. However, there was no sadness in his face. For if this was the end, then he was happy to have at least brought peace to his world once more.

12