[000] Guess I am going for an adventure.
386 7 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(By consuming most of my power, I create a world where life would flourish, Gaia.)

The Sun narrates as it spews flame all over its surface.

(For eons I have provided warmth and light for my creation.)

The view pan into a planet that resembles Earth yet with a different landmass.

(As time passes by, the lifeform on Gaia begins to evolve, inventing tools and developing technologies.)

Then the view proceeds to zoom into the planet Gaia as it shows all sorts of different humanoid lifeforms building cities, creating their society, and live on with their daily life.

(For some times, I was appreciated, worshipped, and praised.)

The view zooms out back onto the Sun.

(But soon, It all changed...three entities that manage to gain immortality and ascended beyond mortal declare themself God.)

A scene shows three different styles of temples with three separated statues of the ascended displayed within them.

(They brainwashed my creation, declare me a false god, and purged those that refused to change.)

A solar flare burst out of the Sun's surface as it gather into a miniature flaming orb.

(No longer will they claim domain over my rightful position as the one true God, this time, I do the purging.)

*Fooosh!*

The Sun launches the orb toward Gaia, the flaming orb flew toward Gaia at high speed like a shooting star.

(With my remaining power...you shall restore my name and power, daughter.)

The flame surrounding the orb slowly disperse as it entered the atmosphere of Gaia, revealing a bright orange orb.

(Kill the three pretenders that proclaim themself as God and those that chosen to follow their path.)

The orb smashed into what seems to be a ruined temple of the Sun and landed near an Altar.

(It's all up to you now...do not disappoint me...)

Its voice slowly fades away as it falls into a slumber, the orb begins to glow in bright orange light and eventually burst into flame as a naked girl in orange long bang emerges from the flame. As the flame subsides, she scans her surrounding with her azure eye as she stretches her arms. She noticed a chest sealed by a charm resembling a symbol of a sun, as she approaches the chest, it reacted to her presence and unlocked itself. Inside the chest containing a set of cloth meant for the champion of the Suns as predicted by the prophet of the Suns many centuries ago. Putting on her new cloth, she then silently stares into the broken status of a Sun behind the Altar.

Sirona-"......"

She then scratches the back of her head and yawns as she speaks to herself.

Sirona-"I am going out to play, I will come back in ten thousand years when you wake up."

The champion of the Suns promptly left the ruined temple and begin her adventure.

 

 

 

 

15