HTSCF CH 30.5 Extra Smut Chapter (NSFW)
1.1k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: This is smut I couldn't fit into the storyline... If y'all ever wondered if Azazel and Elior did Jun while in their beast forms, well they did, and here's that extra. If that's not your cup of tea, don't read... but if it is or you don't care, go ahead!

While they were hunting one day in the forest, Elior suddenly had a brilliant idea and suggested it to Azazel, who nodded in approval. Jun happened to overhear them and rejected it.

"No, absolutely not."

"Come on, baby, don't you want to know what it'd feel like? I promise I'll make it good for you..." Elior said with a leer, his tongue licking his lips with anticipation.

Azazel was already behind Jun, and his arms wrapped around him, his face rubbing against his cheek. "Babe, please. It'll just be this once..."

As if Jun would ever believe them. Once these two tasted any of his forbidden fruits they'd come for it again and again. But, he had to admit he was curious. Dammit, he'd turned into a pervert like those two, but they'd been together for so many years now and he, too, had become shameless. 

"... Ok." Jun gave in to his desires.

Azazel and Elior made quick work of things, and soon he was completely naked. There wasn't much to remove to start with but the process always riled them up. Elior passed their specially formulated lube to Jun. "You might have to do it yourself, baby."

No other words were said before he transformed into a large albino python and Azazel turned into a great black wolf. While they were in the beast forms, Jun couldn't talk to them, but he could feel their emotions through their connection as mates, and these beasts were really horny! 

Jun's gaze wandered down to Azazel's raging hardon and blushed. It was really different in shape and size. As for Elior, there were two... Two!? With wide eyes, he was backed up against a tree by them. All living creatures had left the vicinity after they released their Emperor rank pressure, so they would be able to thoroughly enjoy Jun in open privateness.

Elior couldn't wait anymore and kissed Jun. It wasn't as if Elior hadn't ever kissed him before using his forked snake tongue, but to do it while in the snake form was a little strange. But Jun could accept it—this was Elior. After a brief exchange of tongues and saliva, Elior started on his nipples, flicking and wrapping his tongue around them.

Azazel took the opportunity to kiss Jun, his big tongue covering more than just the lips, until the bottom of his face was covered in their combined saliva. Kissing wasn't as enjoyable for Jun when faced with their beast forms, so the two beastmen moved on to more pressing matters.

On all fours, Azazel went down and wrapped his tongue and mouth around Jun's hardness, careful not to bite him. Elior's tongue and body had slithered down to Jun's entrance and was already probing deep inside, teasing that spot over and over. He made his tongue longer and wider to stretch Jun even more, and their special lube became forgotten.

When Elior felt Jun ready, he slipped his tongue out and wrapped himself around Jun's body, placing his two cocks at the hot and moist entrance. When he entered, both hardened members slid in smoothly and quickly, immediately starting a rapid rhythm of thrusts.

Unable to handle the simulations, Jun fell to his knees and was head down on the ground with his ass sticking up for Azazel to see, who was watching with fascination as he was fucked by Elior's two dicks. He wondered if he could also fit inside...

"Hn... W-what?... Ah!!!"

When he felt the addition of a third dick and the warmth of fur on his back, Jun nearly passed out. 

"No, no way... It's... Impossible... Ha..."

But it clearly wasn't when Azazel pushed in deeper, joining Elior in penetrating the depths of the needy hole. Jun felt his mind fading, that he was going crazy. Behind him, he could feel the pressure of the wolf Azazel pressing down on him while the snake Elior was still wrapped around and inside him.

The pleasure was too much, and he fell onto the ground into a twitching, spasming mess as he came. Elior and Azazel were still pounding their hard members in and out without pause, but the combined force of Jun's orgasm and their own friction within his wet insides brought both of them to ejaculation too soon.

Changing back to his human form underneath Jun, Elior slid out before it was too late. Jun moaned at the sensation and Elior licked his lips. "Fuck, that was incredible, baby." 

Azazel, in his wolf form, was unable to stop himself from knotting Jun or change back to a human, and his length continued to expand and release inside. Overfilled with semen, which started to leak out nonstop to form a puddle on the ground, Jun collapsed on top of Elior.

Knowing very well it would be a while before Azazel finished, Elior started to comfort Jun with kisses and light touches. When Azazel finally pulled out, more semen flowed out and splattered onto the ground, making the small puddle even bigger. 

After changing back to a human, Azazel layered Jun's back with butterfly kisses, and he was given a few minutes break before being pierced by both men again. 

"Still so fucking tight," Azazel growled. "Babe, you're the best..."

"Mmm..." Jun whimpered, too far gone to respond in any other way.

Their activities continued late into the night, and the two men would switch from beast form to human form and back. It wasn't until Jun was too tired and fell asleep that they stopped and carried him back home to their treehouse. After helping him with the clean-up, of course. From that day on, Jun's sexual activities would never be the same as before.

A/N: And that was how Jun got pregnant with Luna lol! 

26