HTSCF CH 43.3 Azazel and Elior, After + Important Author’s Note
728 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the world collapsed, Azazel and Elior found themselves in that same space as before, both looking thoroughly dejected.

“Dammit, that asshole again,” Elior growled while glaring at Azazel, who responded with a helpless sigh and shrug.

“I know, it’s my fault.”

“It’s because you only see Jun and don’t pay attention to anyone or anything else.” To that, Azazel couldn’t refute, because it was the truth. A moment of silence passed between the two men before Elior spoke again, his tone full of uncertainty. “Do… Do you think Jun truly loves us now?”

“What happened to your confidence?” Azazel asked, somewhat amused.

“Shut up. Just answer me.”

Azazel gazed into the empty space, thoughtful. “No...” Elior opened his mouth to argue but was stopped by Azazel’s serious face. “… But his heart has opened.” At the thought of this, he gave Elior one of his rare smiles. “Now all we have to do is fill it up, little by little until there is only us, and he can no longer live without us.”

A/N: So yeah, that was very short haha. This concludes Arc 4/mmorpg. Anyway, I have two announcements that are related to each other.

First, there will be no chapters released on Friday (12/10). I need some more time to finish editing arc 5/omegaverse.

Second, starting with arc 5, I will be changing my release schedule to Monday & Thursday (so no more MWF releases), because I need to focus on finishing up the novella I intend to self-publish (it’s not BL but there is a gay couple 🤔😂).

Once again, thank you for continuing to read and support this story. I hope it’ll continue to entertain you. 😁 Falling: HTSCF will resume posting on Monday (12/13) following the new schedule.

18