HTSCF CH 058 True Awakening (NSFW)
769 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: NSFW! You know it.

“What are you smiling about?” Raven asked as he sat on a wooden chair next to Jun.

“Thinking about our daughter,” Jun replied. The system didn’t disallow him from talking about past worlds. Since Raven and Aurelius seemed to have moments of memory recollections, he wanted to test the depths it reached.

“In the past life?”

“In a past life. We’ve been through more than one.”

“You were a woman in that life?” 

Jun coughed and choked on his saliva, laughing a little. “No, I was a man. I’m always a man.”

Bewildered, Raven wondered, “How is that possible?” 

Jun talked about the beast world and even the omegaverse world. Still in a state of disbelief that men could be pregnant and give birth in another world, Raven kept silent, his expression thoughtful.

“It’s possible Lia could be our unborn daughter from that life. Do you feel some connection?”

Listening to Jun talk about those two other lives, Raven felt an old unresolved sadness wash over his heart in vicious waves. Reaching for Jun’s hand, he grasped it tightly and squeezed. “Yes.” 

Ophelia did feel like she was their daughter. From afar Aurelius overheard their conversation, but he was not envious. Somehow, he knew he had children with Jun once, 3 of them. That’s what he thought, but later that night, he was especially persistent with Jun.

“Baby, let’s make a baby.”

Jun laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling when Aurelius came onto him with such an invitation. For three months he’d been sleeping on the same bed every night with the two men so except for the last step, they had already tried everything else that could be done. Jun slapped away the naughty hand reaching for his pants, not because he didn’t want to but because of that pervert’s intentions.

“You know that’s not going to happen in this world.”

“We won’t know until we try.” Already on board the bandwagon, ready to go, Raven contended.

Jun gave both men a certain look and tsked. While whining a little, Aurelius clung to Jun tighter and ground his already very awake and hard cock against Jun’s butt. “Then let me do it until I impregnate you.”

With a roll of his eyes, Jun struggled to escape from the death grip. They just wanted to do him. “Let me go.”

“No, baby, please,” Aurelius begged and kissed along the back of Jun’s neck, stimulating him to shudder involuntarily. Ever since the ABO world, his neck had become an even more sensitive erogenous zone. “Let’s do it, yeah?” 

The hot breath combined with that low and deep voice transferred electricity straight down to the pit of Jun’s stomach and half-hard penis. Aurelius’s hands reached all over him with salacious intent. Tonight, sleep appeared impossible. While Jun was distracted, Raven’s hand slipped under his shirt to knead his nipples. Trembling, Jun’s breath hitched, his nipples itchy for more friction. Was this because he couldn’t see?

When he slept, Jun took off his blindfold, and even in the dark of the night, Aurelius and Raven could still discern familiar emerald green eyes, even though they had lost their shine. They could feel their souls had been gazed at by that pair of eyes before, for a very long time. 

Raven couldn’t resist the temptation anymore and kissed Jun, his hand familiarly massaging the smooth stomach and waist. The kiss was slow and gentle at first but quickly delved into something more rough and anxious, their tongues fiercely licking, twisting, and entwining around each other as they fought for dominance.

Aurelius’s hand swiftly slid into Jun’s pants and found the hard and leaking penis, his thumb brushing over the tip as he stroked it at a lazy pace, enjoying the feel of how well it fitted in the palm of his hand. Jun shook when he felt his left ear being licked and nibbled on. Aurelius’s tongue swept along Jun’s ear until it halted at his ear hole and plunged inside.

“Ah—Mmn!” 

Because there was a minor in the house, Jun strived to keep his moans down, but it proved difficult when being attacked by two men. Raven resumed pinching and squeezing Jun’s nipples before letting go of his mouth to slide down and remove Jun’s pants. Understanding his intentions, Aurelius shifted to the head of the bed and pulled off Jun’s shirt to lean down and bring a nipple to his lips. 

While Aurelius licked, sucked, and sometimes bit on one nipple, his fingers rubbed and flicked the other, then he’d switch. Jun’s nipples were played with until past the point of turning red and swollen. At the same time, Raven brought Jun into his mouth, his head rising and lowering as he took all of him in.

After a short while, he released Jun’s penis and raised his legs until they were bent and pressed against his chest, facilitating him with a good view of the little pink and twitching hole that was tempting him. Raven gave it an experimental lick with his tongue, making Jun gasp. Aurelius removed his pants, then helped Raven hold up Jun’s legs while rubbing and bumping his wet cock against Jun’s lips. 

“Baby, open up?” This wasn’t the first time Jun received Aurelius into his mouth and it was unlikely to be the last. Not being able to see, he fully immersed himself in the unique masculine taste of Aurelius as he accepted him deeper and deeper with every movement of his head. “… Fuck! Baby, your mouth feels so damn good! Makes me want to keep my dick inside your mouth forever…”

Below, Raven’s tongue was busy sampling the deliciously wet hole while his hand was wrapped around Jun’s length, moving up and down at a rapid pace. Unable to withstand being attacked from both ends, Jun’s body twitched as he ejaculated into Raven’s hand and onto his stomach. Raven promptly made use of his cum coated fingers to begin stretching Jun with his tongue and fingers.

Having been training Jun’s anus for months now, it wasn’t long before he was ready. With his throbbing penis swollen and leaking precum, Raven pressed against Jun’s waiting hole, seizing his time to push inside inch by inch until he was finally sheathed deep inside. His eyebrows furrowed as he waited for Jun to adjust to his immense size. “Hn…  You’re so damn tight and wet, babe…!”

Being crammed to the max in his mouth and hole was so overwhelming Jun orgasmed again, tightening down on Raven while swallowing Aurelius even deeper down his throat. Both men let out low grunts and moans at the sudden unexpected pleasure alongside their cocks.

“Fuck, baby, you’re too hot.” Unable to withstand it anymore, Aurelius clutched the back of Jun’s head and began to furiously thrust in and out at a frantic pace. Raven was no better and as soon as he felt Jun relax a little, he initiated slow and deep penetrations, thoroughly enjoying the sweet sensation of his cock being sucked into that unrelentingly delectable ass. 

When he slammed a certain spot, Jun moaned onto the pumping cock of Aurelius, and the vibrations drove him overboard into venting his semen down Jun’s throat. Raven sped up his ministrations, his thighs creating a slapping sound against Jun’s buttocks each time he pushed that spot that made Jun quiver in pleasure. 

“You like it here the most, don’t you babe?”

Jun couldn’t respond because Aurelius, who had already come, was still moving in and out of his mouth ever so unhurriedly, his hand caressing Jun’s red and sweat-covered cheeks with tenderness. Although Jun couldn’t see Aurelius’s eyes full of love he could feel it through his touch. However rough they may be during sex, they always demonstrated proper care. 

Before any more sweet thoughts could follow, Raven held onto Jun’s hips as he entered a final round of pounding the core below, releasing inside and loading Jun’s fleshy walls with his thick semen. As he came, he proceeded to thrust in and out. When he finally pulled out, he watched with darkened eyes as his sticky fluids trickled out and stained their bedding. 

Aurelius gave one final push into Jun’s mouth and made eye contact with Raven before removing his penis. They switched places and Raven nudged his still hard cock against Jun’s lips. “Clean me up, babe?”

Aurelius flipped Jun over so that he was on his hands and knees with his ass sticking up for him to behold. His burning eyes watched the fluids leaking out and his fingers pressed some of it back inside. As his fingers swirled around the still wet insides searching for that special spot, a muffled moan was heard.

Jun’s mouth, which was wrapped around Raven’s thick cock, paused its movements when he felt the finger brush against his sensitive spot. Raven noticed this and pushed Jun’s head down to help him take him in deeper. “Don’t stop, babe… Ha… Just like that. Take me all the way to the hilt!” 

With a smirk, Aurelius took out his fingers and positioned himself at Jun’s entrance, his hands holding onto Jun’s hips. He heaved Jun’s ass toward him and sharply penetrated, reaching deeper than Raven had and commenced a reckless rhythm of hasty thrusts. His hand moved under Jun to wrap around the hardness there, rubbing and stroking him to the rhythm of his thrusts.

A while later, Jun orgasmed again, this time into Aurelius’s hand. Without pause, Aurelius continued to caress Jun and swing his hips one last round. “Fuck, baby, I’m about come…! Ha…”

Aurelius’s thick phallus was sucked back into the depths of  Jun’s clenching wet and hot insides, and he bit down onto Jun’s shoulder as he came hard. The semen gushed and overflowed. Raven felt himself also about to come and quickened his pace, his hands clasping onto the back of Jun’s head.

“Here it comes babe. Swallow it all for me.” His hips oscillated until he ultimately spurted his semen down Jun’s throat with a shuddering groan. Jun drank all of the fluids while Raven continued to shoot.

The two men remained frozen in their positions for a few seconds before withdrawing their cocks at the same time, eliciting a loud slurping and squelching noise. Raven lowered himself to lay onto the bed, pulling Jun to lay on top of him so that he could kiss him on the forehead. 

Breathing out a sigh, Jun burrowed into Raven’s chest. Aurelius leaned over and kissed Jun’s cheek, then laid down on his side as he lazily ran his fingers up and down Jun’s spine. Raven’s hands rested on Jun’s round and supple buttcheeks, kneading them gently before giving them a rough squeeze and slap. His fingers slipped between the two soft mounds to slip inside the dripping wet hole. 

Aurelius’s fingers also found their way there and together, the two men churned and stretched Jun’s insides again using their fingers. More of their fluids flowed out onto their fingers as they shoved them in and out, fighting to reach and scratch at Jun’s prostate. 

“No… Mmn… No more…”

“One more time, babe.” Raven intentionally pressed that spot with his fingers, and Jun twitched as he moaned softly.

“Just, just one more time then…”

How could Jun resist them?

When the two men felt Jun’s insides were ready again, they removed their fingers and Raven entered with his hardened cock at a slow pace, moaning into Jun’s shoulder. “Still so tight…!”

That night, Jun learned (again) that “one more time” was never just “one” more time. Alas, he still hadn't learned from the previous worlds.

A/N: Yep, I’m ending it there cause that smut took a lot of effort… Phew. I used “sheathed” for the first time cause they're Swords. 😆 🙈

Also, I finished reading Mecha Slave Contract. The plot is seriously so good. I totally could have read another 100 chapters lol (it has 304 chapters). ML is a giant tsundere + yandere… So that might be a turn-off for some readers. But it has the perfect amount of plot + romance. Sometimes with adventure stories, the romance can be lacking, but not Mecha Slave Contract! 

12