Prologue: Hold up, this is an isekai, isn’t it?
587 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Mmm, who turned off the AC? It's so hot in here. Why do I feel wet? Is it sweat? Wait, is it summer already? I could've sworn it was still winter. Wait, if it's already summer, then how did I manage to skip an entire season without noticing?! Am I that much of an airhead? Wait a minute, why the hell is it so dark in here? Ah, maybe it's one of Shizuko's new ideas to wake me up. Well, all I've gotta say is this one is pretty effective. Well, I guess it's time to wake up now. I've gotta find a way to bypass this one, but for now, let's just get up.'

...

'HOLD UP WHY CAN'T I GET UP!!!'

Out of fear that Shizuko might have given up on me as a human being and decided it was time for my life on earth to end, I try to squirm around and break free from this murder attempt and...

...

...

'I CAN'T MOVE!!!'

Right as I was about to resign myself to this fate, I suddenly felt like I was being pushed. After 20 or so minutes, I saw the light. And at that moment, I saw an angel. I was then carried over right in front of her. She smiled at me and started caressing me. It was then that I realized the truth, I had died and went to heaven. Looks like Christianity was the winner here. And then a sudden realization came to me.

'I DIED?!?!'

No matter how much I tried to remember how I died, I wasn't able to recall. But, the angel then spoke. She only spoke three words, but those three words were nothing short of life-changing. She said

"Our lovely Riel."

As soon as I heard those words, my brain functioned at near light speeds, enough to have done all of my homework in less than a second, and arrived at one conclusion. 

'This is a fucking isekai, isn't it?'

Looking around, it seems that I and the 'Angel' weren't the only people in the room. To the right was a man who looked as, if not, more beautiful than the 'Angel' and beside him was a cute girl who looked like she was 5. Although she was still young and looked very childish, you could instinctively tell she was going to become a beauty when she grows up. 

'This fucking sucks. It could've been anyone, literally anyone, but nooooo~ It just haaaaad to be him~'

With all of this information, I am 100% sure of my fate, my unfortunate fate, or rather, what was supposed to be his fate.

'Out of all people, why did I end up being reborn as him!!!'

Riel Lostbelt, the strongest capture target, as well as the most pitiful one.

The tragic Hero.

 

 

18