Chapter 2 A Babu Crawls
127 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(*.*) Why was the babu staring around with sparkly eyes?

Because Babu was brought to the living room!

But there was one problem!

"Little Lee~ over here~"

The toy held by the friendly giant was on the other side of the room.

"Come over to this old man." The old man who called himself osamaru baited the little babu with a toy.

(*.*) The babu furiously reached her hands towards the toys!

(o.o)? The babu was surprised when they touched the floor, then she moved closer to the toy. (o.o)!

(*.*) the Babu furiously crawled towards the toy, but at the last moment the ossan moved the toy further away!

You may ask, who is this ossan? (old man) well you see, this house is actually the site of a sect called the Novela Update Fraternity where enthusiastic novel readers gather to read newly released novels and debate them! why am I just telling you this information outright? because babu will only learn that in the far future! 

Anyways, the babu reached out to the toys again (*.*)

and accidentally grabbed onto the ossan's beard

"Youch! Little Lee don't eat my beard!"

The babu had already started nomming on it, not questioning why the ossan's beard was made of cotton candy. Before the Ossan's beard was fully eaten he relented and gave the toy to the babu. (~^o^).

"Ay! why did those 2 start binge reading leaving me to take care of the little one, at least it's fun." the ossan sighed. 

"Ah! Little Lee! not the beard!"(>,<)

and so ended another day in the NUF Sect, another day ended in laughter and happiness.

8