A Babu likes to babble [Chapter 3]
101 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The itty bitty babbu was lazing around on the living room floor once more, The babbu was scratchings her belly lazily when her name was called out "Little Lee~ Say Osamaru." 

(o.o)? The babu was confused why the ossan was saying strange sounds, but since the babbu was entertained by the sounds she made sounds back.

"Abababu~"

"No little lee, Osamaru, Osamaru!" The ossan pointed at himself again

(o.o)? "Babababu?"

Seeing that it was not working the ossan came back with a cookie and pointed at it.

"Cookie, Little Lee, This is a cookie."

(~^o^) "Dau!" The little babu did not know restraint and tried to grab the cookie, but the evil ossan pulled it out of the babu's reach.

"Cookie. Cookie~ Cookie!"

(o.o)? "Cooooooooie?"

"Yes! A cookie!"

(~^o^) "Coooie~!"

While the ossan was distracted at the joy of teaching the tiny babu how to say her first word, the very little lee was nomming on the strange circle even though she did not have her baby teeth grown in yet.

"Ah! not that, Here little lee, Milk!"

The ossan stole away the little babbu's tasty circle and replaced it with milk.

(~^o^) Of course the babbu was happy with this trade, The tiny babbu only thought of the present and had already forgotten about such an insignificant circle.

"Ossan did you teach little lee her first word, and you chose cookie!" An angry Auntie Shem ran in and started chasing the ossan, shooting him with BL books causing little lee to end another day in laughter and happiness.

9