A Babu’s Dream Chapter 6 (*.*)
102 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah look, the little babu is napping, I wonder what she's dreaming about?

In fact, we don't have to wonder! let's look at what she's dreaming about!

*fwoosh fwoosh fwoosh fwoosh fwoosh* Erm Teleporting sounds!


The babu looked around to see a world of people standing on and flying around on sticks called swords, the babu did not care because in front of the babu was the mystical liquid candy of heaven guarded by an arrogant old ossan!

"Mwahahahahaha Babu, you can't grab the candy!"

The babu crawled forward but the ossan stopped the Babu by creating a wall with a shape puzzle!

"Mwahahaha! Do you know if the triangle will fit in any of those three slots?! who knows and if you can't solve it you'll never get the candy!"

(*.*) But the ossan was very, very, wrong! The babu had been playing with this puzzle toy the entire morning yesterday! and was able to solve it 3 of these puzzles in an hour!

and so started the arduous task of slotting the pieces in all three slots to see which one goes through which!

"What! Impossible! That!" The arrogant old ossan melted into dust and flew away into the wind.

"Cliff~ Cliff! Cliff!"

A strange man appeared that kept on saying cliff, The babu was puzzled, how was she supposed to pass this man?

"Kick!"

A strange woman kicked the man off the cliff, who were these two?

Well, They went missing already so the baby simply forgot about it and went forward to the last trial.

"Little Lee! to pass this test you must show your hugging skills!"

"Maaaaamaaa!"

\(^o^)/ Little lee crawled forward and started hugging mama for 10 entire minutes, It was 10 entire minutes of them babu saying mama and Mama Novela saying little lee.

At the end of the ten minutes, novela turned to dust too, letting little lee continue on her little adventure forward. The little Babu crawled forward and was about to reach the candy when...

a hand suddenly swiped it!

"Hwahweahwa! you think you could defeat me! The arrogant old osa!"

Three ossans suddenly appeared and started singing

"Prepare for no candy!

Actually make it none!

The rid the world of sugary snacks!

To unite all candy haters in the world!

To denounce the evils of candy and treats!

To extend our powers to the globe!

Osaan 1!

Ossan 2!

Team ossan blasts away candy at the speed of light!

Lay down now or prepare to be tickled!

Ossan 3

That's Right!"

The three of them started tap dancing,

"Psssht kid!" an energetic and seemingly hyper person came over and gave the babu a bag of three pokeballs "Use these on that old fogey!" The person the proceeded to go away by smashing a cake onto a random person and fled.

The Babu knew just what to do with these pokeballs and threw them at all three ossans!

*beep* *beep* *beep*

*ding!*

[Capture successful! Merge all three ossan's into a mega ossan?]

The babu did not know how to read and so naturally pressed yes!

[Golden ossan formed]

The babu ignored the notification because finally the babu reached the candy!

Finally reaching the candy, having the candy in her hands, the babu was elated to finally reach the candy after all those hardships.

*nom nom nom*

"Little lee! stooooop!"

(o.o)?


Real world

The Babu opened it's eyes and it was munching on something strange but something munch-able.

"Little lee!" Ossan pulled the half-asleep baby off of him that had started munching on his beard after he just woke up!

(^o^)?

The Babu looked around for the candy, where was the candy? ossan's beard was tasty but candy tastes way better than a beard made of cotton candy..?

(*.*) The babu started nomming on the beard again but started searching for different kinds of candy to eat since eating cotton candy all the time has started to bore down on the baby's taste palate. Looking around the room, the main lounge of NUF you could see 12 couches with drink holders and usb mana chargers, the front desk was manned by someone you thought was an entry level person in NUF but was not!

On her chest, a name tag read [Alice Shiki]

"Miss alice! please find a suitable treat for this babu!"

The ossan handed off the baby to Alice

(o.o)? The Babu looked at the person curiously till the woman spoke "Baby have some cookies."

The kind woman led the babu to the snack machine, there, various machines dispensed snacks, treats, and even entire meals if you inserted enough mana coins.

What are mana coins? [These will have real value in this novel, not like others where money is mentioned exactly once and never seen again]

There was 3 mana coins and 7 mortal coins, from least worth to most worth is

$1 dollar coin

$2 dollar coin

$5 dollar coin

$10 dollar coin

$20 collar coin

$50 dollar coin

$100 dollar coin

Tier 1 Mana Coin = $1000

Tier 2 Mana Coin = $10000

Tier 3 Mana Coin = $100,000

And all of the vending machines at NUF headquarters only accepted mana coins showing how domineering and rich the NUF sect was!

"Here you go little lee, I've got work to do." The nice lady teleported away after giving the babu ten tier 3 mana coins as if it was just some little spare change.

And so after being taught how to use a vending machine by the virtual learning assistant installed on the machine Le-Mon-FairY V5.652 the little babu inserted a coin and pressed a random button.

[Are you sure you want to buy  [100x Random snacks bars]?

The Babu of course pressed the green shiny button.

What happened next was the machine suddenly started shining and 100 snacks flew out in front of the babu

And so the babu started eating the mana infused snacks without a care in the world!

"Ah little babu! Noo!"

The Babu felt something buildup and suddenly

*burp* 

Fired a mana beam at ossan!

(o.o)?

(^o^) "Ahahahahahaha!"

And so, ended another day at NUF headquarters with Ossan having to repair everything he flew into, and another day of laughter and fun for the Babu.

 

 


Mana and everything else will be explained eventually

3