37 – Risqué Normality
2.2k 16 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Yes! Sexy teacher! Sexy teacher!'

Shut the heck up already! Gah!

I stared at Ayumi Sensei's collapsed form and groaned.

She chose [Black and Pink]. Why the heck did she choose that?

I thought Ayumi Sensei was pure and Seiso. That she would have obviously chosen that. Still, out of formality, I pulled both out. But...

'You can't stop a girl from wanting to be sexy, Sen! And especially-'

The quiet and cute ones, yeah, yeah.

'Oho! So you *are* a man of culture!'

I sighed and walked over to pick up Ayumi Sensei. "Honestly... Why is my life like this?" I scooped my arms around Ayumi and lifted her up, planning to continue my rant against the unfairness of life.

And then she moaned. An erotic, lewd, and definitely not family friendly moan.

I froze, feeling my face heat up.

'OMG. It's working already?!'

Sh-Shut up!

I pressed my lips in a stern expression and lifted Sensei all the way up, holding her in a princess carry.

And then she started panting.

"..."

'...Wao. Ultra Rares really work, huh? Hey, are you planning on testing that Ladykiller-'

I am NOT touching that.

'Aw. But the Harem antics!'

Screw the Harem antics! Life's already this chaotic and you want to throw that in the mix? Not to mention that I already get enough weird attention from both sides... Are you trying to kill me?

'Oh. Right. You'd probably get a harem of yanderes after you. That wouldn't end well."

Exactly.

"Mm~ That feels good..." Ayumi moaned and then shifted to press against me. Specifically, to press her chest against me.

'...Okay. Maybe those work too well?'

You think!?

I let out a deep sigh and quickly made my way back to Sensei's room.

As I did, a lot of X-rated moans and mumbles echoed from Sensei, but I pointedly ignored those.

I also ignored the fact that Sensei was the sort of person to leave her panties and bras lying all over the floor.

'A lewd, airheaded, kind, AND sexy teacher?! :O'

Stop that.

I set Sensei down on her bed and then pulled over a chair to sit down. After that, I muttered under my breath. "This won't change her personality or anything, right?"

'It shouldn't? It looks like UR items are super potent, but I don't think they change the core of a person?'

Says the system who tried to genderbend me with another UR item?

'Hey! You like being a woman anyway, don't you?'

T-That's different! Trolling as a beautiful female avatar is one thing! Actually *being* a beautiful woman is another! Especially with those lumps of fat throwing my center of gravity off!

'See, life would be so much easier if you were just firm in your heterosexuality, you know? So what if you're a girl? That just means fun yuri times! Besides! Haven't you ever thought about-'

No.

'Oh come on! What guy doesn't want to see what it's like to-'

I said NO.

'I bet Celes would-'

Baby...

'No.'

...shark doo doo doo.

'NO! GOD NO!'

[SYSTEM: Now playing - Baby Shark Dance]

'AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!'

-VI|IV-

Celestine Elizabeth Pendragon. Currently known as Celes Muraki, a foreign exchange student living with Sen Kimura. A feminine, kind, and beautiful young man who she adored with all her heart.

It was like a dream. It still was like a dream. Despite thinking she would lose her life, she was saved and could spend her days happy and carefree. Sure, this world was a bit strange and she still couldn't comprehend how so many people enjoyed hearing her just talk while veiled as a beautiful portrait on a frame, but it was pleasant.

Even so, she knew that this wasn't a dream. And the reason for that...

"So Miss Pendragon." Hajime Kimura idly twirled a glass of orange juice and said, "Is there a reason why you're so enamored with my son?"

...Yes. It was because of him.

Sen's father. A man who looked similar to the form that Sen took when he left to meet their teacher.

That made sense. After all, it was undeniable that the man seated across from her was Sen's father. They shared similar features and they both also had a bit of chaotic energy around them.

But where Sen's chaos came from the events that seemed to happen around him, the man seated across from Celes seemed to embody chaos.

A man of infinite possibilities that was a complete force of nature- No, more than nature. Someone who could and would do whatever he wanted without anything being able to stand in his way.

An 'Emperor' that was playing a fool.

At least, that was the impression Celes got from the man.

So she was on her guard. Even if that man was Sen's father, she felt a vague sense of danger from him.

Staring at Hajime, Celes cautiously said, "...Is there a reason I should not be?"

"Mm..." Hajime sipped on his juice and said, "Other than the fact that you're royalty from a different world? I guess not. Kiddo's a bit weird, but he's always had that charisma around him. His Bishie looks aren't bad too. I was thinking that he'd be pulling the Imperial Princess here rather than one of the Pendragons though."

Celes paused and then stared at Hajime. "...I do not mean to be rude, Mister Hajime-"

"Dad's fine. Or Father-in-law." He set his glass down on the table and said, "That kid's the serious type, so it's inevitable that you'll be part of the family sooner rather than later."

So he was serious about that then. Despite his suspicions, it seemed that the man at least approved of Celes?

Though marriage...

Celes thought about walking down the aisle beside Sen for a moment and felt her face heat up. But she quickly threw that thought away and focused on Hajime. "Then... Father-in-law."

"There you go!" Hajime stuck up his thumb and said, "No need to be shy, Daughter-in-law."

"Does Sen know about you?"

That was the question.

It was clear that Sen wasn't normal. The fact that he could turn into a goddess as well as his masterful intellect and creative skills showed that her beloved was far from an ordinary person. And yet he also seemed to be 'normal.' Someone not involved with conflicts between powerful beings and did his best to live an ordinary life.

Hajime was the opposite. On the surface, he appeared normal. And it was clear that Sen believed his father was a simple businessman.

But he was not. There was no way that man was.

Hajime shrugged. "The kid's a bit dense when it comes to these things. Well, that or he's purposefully ignoring things. Probably better like that though. It's nice to be able to live a normal life without weird things bothering you. Of course, I'm sure that you're aware of that, aren't you Princess?"

Celes was silent.

It was true. The peaceful days living without concern and just spending time with Sen in a normal student routine... While it had been a bit chaotic at the academy, it was enjoyable. Much better than the cutthroat environment of royal succession she had been in.

Hajime stood up and then patted Celes's head.

She flinched and looked up at him.

"Relax, Princess. You just need to have fun playing around with my son and enjoy yourselves, alright? Let the adults handle all the crazy stuff."

Celes frowned. "I am no child, Father-in-law."

"You're basically my daughter already, so let your Dad handle things here. Better me than the cold-hearted tyrant who donated his sp- blood, right?"

Celes frown deepened, but she slowly nodded.

Hajime smiled and then pulled his hand back. "Now, how's my kid been? He's been treating you well, right? Oh, is he still cross-dressing as a cam girl to make some cash? I always told him to play up his assets, so it's good that he's doing it now. Though I guess that it helps that he's secure in being hetero since he's got you now... Unless he's secretly bi? Gaslighting him would be fun, but I think child protective services might have an issue with that. Already had to knock a few heads down in the past, so that'd be annoying..."

"P-Pardon?"

Hajime waved his hand and said, "Never mind. For now..." He pulled out his phone to check the time and said, "Since the kid went out to go do something, how about we grab dinner ahead of time? You up for some pizza?"

"Pizza?"

"...Tch. No wonder you two get along. Both of you are too serious."

-VI|IV-

Ayumi had a strange dream. In it, she was standing in front of a crowd of people and dancing. But it wasn't just any dance. Instead...

Carefree. Bold. Risque...

Something she never thought about doing ever in her life before. But as she stood there, it felt...

"Are you sure she's fine? It's been an hour."

A suave male voice. Mister Zenki's.

...An hour?

Ayumi blinked and slowly opened her eyes. As she did, she realized that she was in her room. Specifically, she was lying on her bed. Not only that, but Mister Zenki was standing nearby, looking concerned.

"Hm?" Zenki noticed and then let out a relieved smile. But that smile quickly turned into a serious expression and he said, "Sensei. Are you alright? Do you feel strange in any way?"

Ayumi sat up and shook her head. "I'm... fine." As she said that, she absently reached for her blouse, tugging it.

Zenki's gaze shifted for a moment and then he closed his eyes.

Ayumi blinked and said, "Is something wrong?"

"...No. It's fine." Zenki shook his head and then looked back at Ayumi. "But just to confirm, you don't feel any different?"

Ayumi stood up and said, "I feel fine. Better than fine, actually...?"

Now that he mentioned it, she felt light. Aches that she didn't know she had were gone. Not only that, but the fatigue she had been feeling from the stress of the past year was wiped clean.

Ayumi pulled her arms back and stretched. "Hn~ Yes... This feels wonderful." She looked at Zenki and smiled. "Thank you for bedding me, Mister Zenki. I'm still a bit surprised at how sudden you came today though..."

Zenki coughed. "W-What was that?"

"Hm?" Ayumi absently adjusted her blouse and tilted her head. "Did I say something weird?" After that, she licked her lips, feeling that they were a bit dry.

Zenki gave her a blank stare and then shook his head. "...Never mind." He pulled out his phone. "It looks like it's getting late, so I should get going."

Ayumi frowned. "Already? Weren't we going to practice streaming?"

"...I think you'll do just fine whatever you decide, Sensei. Especially if you make videos as a 'sensei...'"

"Really?" Ayumi tapped her chin with her right hand and wrapped her left under her chest. "Mm... If you say so. I think I have some special lesson plans I can try to make videos of."

Zenki gulped.

Ayumi blinked and tilted her head. "Are you alright, Mister Zenki? Thirsty?"

"Very." Zenki coughed and adjusted his tie. "S-So I'll get going then. C-Call me if you have questions."

With that, Zenki grabbed his belongings and rushed out.

Ayumi watched him leave and then frowned. "He must be really busy."

To rush out like that... No, to stay and watch over her while she suddenly fainted from exhaustion.

Ayumi smiled and said, "I'm glad that Sen has good friends like that. But now..." She turned to look at the untouched streaming equipment in her room and frowned. "...So I can do anything I want? In that case..."

-VI|IV-

'You naughty, naughty man.'

"S-Shut up! It's not my fault! I mean, any guy would lose composure!"

'Hey, I'm not blaming you. Sensei was *sexy*. And the natural lewd... Mwah!'

"Argh..."

Don't think about it. Don't think about how Sensei's shirt was sticking to her because of how sweaty she was or how the bumps-

@#$@#$@#!

'Hehehe...'

"I knew these gacha items were dangerous. Should have known after the first one I used."

I stuck my hands in my pocket and started marching back home. Still as Zenki, of course. With how I usually looked, things would get awkward, so I didn't take any chances.

It was late now. The sun was setting, casting everything in red and orange hues.

'Don't worry. Your Sensei didn't change after using the book. She just became a bit more charming.'

"That's what I'm worried about. It'll be great for streaming, sure, but in person..."

Right now, Sensei was mostly a hikikomori shut-in and getting everything delivered, but if she went out in public...

'Well, why don't you introduce Sena-chan then? With the combined girl power, it'd be fine, right?'

"Ugh. I might actually have to do that..."

Definitely wasn't safe for Sensei to go out alone when she was like that now. People would misunderstand, and since Sensei wasn't very assertive, things could get bad.

'Maybe~ Or maybe Sensei will be a perfect femme fatale and bait all the simps to work for her?'

"Sure. And maybe I'll roll the gacha and get you here in person so I can beat the crap out of you, Cici."

'Ooh! Can we?!'

I stopped at an intersection, waiting for the light to change. As I did, I saw a woman ride past on a motorcycle. One with brown hair tied in a ponytail and a lean body hugged by a tight leather motorcycle suit.

'Whoa! Hotties everywhere today!'

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe I won't then. I've got a feeling I'll be bailing you out from assault charges all the time."

'Hey! I respectfully observe the goods, not touch them!'

"Sure, sure."

The light turned green.

I started crossing the street and checked the time. "Almost eight... Hopefully Celes won't be too mad."

'Your princess could never get mad at you, Sennie.'

"At me, yeah. Other people though..."

I stopped and remembered what happened at school today.

"...Well. Tomorrow will be interesting at least."

I shook my head and continued on my way home.

Now... I think I saw a Cooking skill somewhere in the shop. It's a little late, but a good apology dinner would be nice, wouldn't it?

77