46 – [Yume Kuroi] Syllabus
1.7k 8 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A slightly messy classroom, with textbooks stacked up on the floor and a chalkboard on the wall with half-erased words on it.

Standing in front of that chalkboard was a young woman.

Long black hair, light brown eyes that looked almost gray. A beautiful and delicate fact that was a bit cold, but still adorable.

Wearing a white dress shirt that seemed almost too small and form-hugging jeans that put her curves on full display, it seemed almost indecent and yet was perfectly modest. An outfit that was acceptable and yet didn't hide anything at all.

"Can anyone see me?"

A calm and cool voice echoed as the young woman spoke.

[pitifulDunbird] WHOA MAMA
[amazedHawk] I can see everything!
[puzzledOwl] Looking respectfully only, I swear!
[truthfulHyena] Yes, Sensei!

"Wonderful." The young woman walked around the room, causing the camera to pan with her as she moved to the front desk.

A slow pan, one that clearly showed how her hips swayed as she walked as well as how the buttons of her shirt struggled to keep the hidden white peaks at bay.

[affectedGatorade] SEXY TEACHER GETTO!
[puzzledKitten] I-Is it hot in here, or is it just me?
[mellowCheetah] I dunno what we're learning, but you can teach me all day, sensei.

The young woman stopped at the desk and the camera panned again to show her from the front. Once it did, she placed her right arm underneath her chest, subtly emphasizing them, while she raised her left hand to tuck her hair behind her ear. "My name is Yume Kuroi. You will call me Kuroi-sensei."

[enviousHyena] I have no idea how I got here, but yes.
[chicIcecream] Definitely the wrong classroom, but I think I'll stay, hehe.
[puzzledJerky] If Sensei was this hot in real life... hnngh.

Kuroi-sensei reached into her desk and pulled out a notebook. Glancing at it, she nodded and said, "I'm not entirely sure where to start, but we can begin with what my students last worked on, I suppose." She casually raised her right index finger to her lips and stuck her tongue out, sensually licking the fingertip. But after she did that, she started flipping through her notes as if nothing happened..

[stressedBuck] Is she doing that on purpose?
[giddyCur] She's gotta be doing that on purpose.
[pluckyBagels] No way. That's too natural.

[finickyJaguar] Kuroi-sensei! Teach me!
[ferventIcecream] <100K yen> - lesson fees
[peskyLion] <50 USD> - Can I study abroad with you?

"Hm?" Kuroi-sensei paused in the middle of flipping through her pages and then glanced off to the side. "Paying in advance when I haven't even begun?" She sighed and shook her head. "I suppose I'll have to add finances as well. It's good that I've just had a refresher course."

After saying that, she cracked open her notebook and then reached into her shirt to pull out a pen.

[needyWhiting] ?!?!?
[kindChile] Was that always there?!
[brainyCow] This has *got* to be an act, right?

"Finances..." She glanced off to the side and then nodded to herself. "Morals and ethics..."

[stressedRat] We got caught, chat. >.>
[wingedRelish] We're perfectly moral, Kuroi-sensei!
[ecstaticWasp] Help! I don't know where to look!

"Mm." She paused and said, "...The job description is for an idol, but I suppose I should wait to start that? These kids seem to be rowdy enough."

[emptyBaboon] IDOL?!
[yearningFish] OMG. AN IDOL SENSEI?!
[outlyingStork] I don't know wtf is the concept here, but I'm in.

Kuroi-sensei nodded and then snapped her book shut with a loud *crack*. After that, she set it off to the side and then leaned forward, propping herself up on the edges of the desk.

Of course, that caused the barely restrained valleys to jiggle and sway a bit. Again, leaving nothing to the imagination while still being modest since nothing was explicitly shown.

[panickyRat] Hngh.
[sugaryDoughnut] :blush:
[excludedLeopard] Mm, yes. Teach me, Sensei.

"We have a lot of ground to cover." She glanced off to the side and said, "My supervisor will be upset if I overdo it today, so we'll keep this to an hour."

[lovesickApples] Supervisor?
[solidPolenta] Wait. This is tagged educational... Is this really a lecture?
[needfulRaisins] What's going on in this stream?

"I'm sure there will be plenty of questions. But we will keep them for the end of the session. For now..." Kuroi-sensei leaned back and crossed her right arm beneath her chest again. After that, she raised her left hand and stuck up three fingers. "There are three points to cover for this session. The first- Ah. I should right this down." She mumbled to herself and walked back to the chalkboard.

Once again, the camera did a slow pan, showing Kuroi-sensei's slow and sensual walk. Then, as she arrived and reached out to pick up the chalkstick, it zoomed in, showing how her delicate fingers subtly brushed its length as she wiped away stray dust.

[sheepishMuesli] I can't even...
[serious_fox] <100 AUD> AYO?!
[self_proclaimed_alchemist] <100 USD> Mm, teach me more, Sensei.
[puzzledPudding] Judging from how she's holding that... 4 inches?
[dearWeaver] Nah, bro. Probably six.

The camera zoomed out again as Kuroi-sensei started writing. "First, the schedule. I'm not allowed to teach every day just yet since I'm new at the job, but the plan is Monday and Wednesday for now."

She wrote down the days on the chalkboard and then underlined them before continuing. "Next is subject matter." She glanced off to the side and said, "Although it seems we have a few students studying abroad here, I will be focusing mostly on the material for the high school entrance exams. It may be a bit boring, but I'll consider adding more advanced classes in the future."

[wakefulBagels] Wait. This really is a class?
[needySalt] Whoever came up with this is a GENIUS
[needfulPretzels] My oshi is my tutor?! Say less!

"Finally, tutoring fees. I am a tenured instructor with a proper salary, so there's no need to give me fees for these sessions. However." Kuroi paused and adjusted her shirt, fixing a button that was starting to get loose. Without skipping a beat, she said, "I will start a class fund for field trips and other interesting projects. And if you wish for private tutoring sessions or more intimate class sessions, we can discuss those when memberships open later this month."

After writing all of that down, Kuroi-sensei switched the chalk to her left hand and then reached out to tap on the chalkboard with her right. However, as she did that, her right hand was loosely curled, almost as if she was holding something in the middle. And from the camera angle, although she wasn't moving it up and down, the gesture...

Spoiler

[collapse]

[betrayedSausage] Well. If Sensei wanted my attention, she certainly has it now.
[shamefulRuffs] This is definitely one way to get out of demonetization
[crushedCaviar] WHY CAN'T MY REAL SENSEI BE LIKE THIS?!

[aboardGatorade] Wait. Didn't she say she had real students?
[lazyLion] LUCKY BASTARDS!
[peacefulHare] AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"That covers the main points." Kuroi-sensei grabbed an eraser and started erasing her writing. As she did, the camera panned again to show her from behind and clearly emphasizing her 'assets.'

[debonairSalt] O.O
[mercifulPudding] AYO!?
[selfishHyena] <100 USD> TAKE MY MONEY!

After erasing everything, Kuroi-sensei picked up the chalkstick again and said, "Now with the logistics covered, let's start on our first lesson. From my experience, it seems that most students struggle with geometry, so we'll start there."

Kuroi-sensei drew a pair of perpendicular arrows on the board and then started making tick marks on both. After that, she drew a curve on the left. "We'll begin with translations. Let's call this curve A. And then let's call the translation A'."

After saying that last bit, Kuroi-sensei drew another dashed curve off to the right of the first.

It was innocuous. A simple shifting of the first curve. The second was even dashed lines, so it wasn't connected to the first. But looking at it all together...

[adoringMagpie] Geometry, huh?
[goofyJaguar] I'd love to translate those peaks a bit more, Sensei.
[cynicalLard] Are we going to learn about the A.S.S- I mean, S.A.S theorem too?

[abjectFerret] SHE'S DOING IT SO NATURALLY, AAAAAAHHHHHHH
[decimalPepper] ARE SEXY TEACHERS REAL AFTER ALL?!
[boastfulOcelot] LET ME IN! LET ME IIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!

[First_Dad] <100K yen> lmao. Keep at it, Sensei. Make use of those assets.

xxx

"Phew!" Ayumi wiped off her forehead and started tugging her shirt that was clinging to her chest from sweat. "I think I did well, right?"

Exactly one hour. Somehow or another, Ayumi managed to get through it while acting as 'Yume Kuroi.'

"Should I take a look at how I did?" Ayumi walked over to her desktop and then clicked on the stream VOD and started playing it back. As she did, and as she saw how she had acted... especially with how innocuously sensual all her actions were...

"HAH!" She pumped a fist in the air and said, "I told you, Aka-chan! I can be sexy too!"

xxx

The principal's office at Zenkai Academy.

"Achoo!" Akane sneezed and then wiped her nose with a frown. "Someone talking smack behind my back again?"

Hajime rolled his eyes and said, "You act like that doesn't happen every hour."

Akane laughed. "True." After that, she took a look around and said, "So what did you call me for, Uncle Hajime?"

Hajime smiled and said, "Tell me. What do you feel about becoming a gym teacher here?"

"...I'm listening."

52