Quirk Awakening
1.3k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ughh" it hurtsssss

"Doctor he is awake!" shut up you bitch, you are a nurse you know better than to yell near a patient

"Oh finally awake kiddo, you gave your parents quite the scare, I was sure you would be a mutation type quirk, we only see that kind of reaction in them"

"What kind of quirk do I have" I had to go through a world of pain, it better be something good

"Well. about that.. we aren't really sure, we know you have a quirk but we don't know what it is" I stare blankly at him

Great, just fuking great.

"Well don't worry your parents were already called, they are sleeping in the lobby, we don't allow parents to be near when their children awaken their quirks, it would be disastrous if you hurt them accidentally"

I can see that logic, kinda smart. what if someone like me awakened a poison quirk, my parents would die in their sleep if they were near to me.

The door slams open "Honey are you alright" my mother dashes through the doctor and nurse and hugs me like her life depends on it

"I'm okay mum" I may be an asshole but they are good to me, so I admit I like them

"You gave us a scare son" dad looks relieved, then he looks at the doctor

"Is everything all right with my son?"

"Yes he is completely fine, except we don't know what his quirk is, the reaction was of a mutant quirk, but there are no changes, so we will have to wait and see. I suggest you be very careful when you arrive home, though based on your quirks, his will probably be something similar, so must be careful around technology"

" "Thank you doctor" " what for? he didn't do anything useful

After I get discharged we enter the car.

"Hey champ, we have to stop by the mall, I need a new laptop, you and mum can go get ice cream what do you say

"Ice cream YAY!, but what's wrong with the old one?" just 3-4 more years of acting like a kid, keep it calm, don't blow it, keep it cool, my parents know I'm smart and talk more maturely than those of my age, but I still have to act like a kid

(A/N this MC is an asshole, smart and manipulative, but easily annoyed, if he deals with people as an adult he will have a lot more patience but as a 4-year-old, where you constantly have to act like a kid, it gets to you)

"I don't know actually it may have been from your quirk awakening, the laptop won't start no matter what I do" hmm interesting

"Can I play with the old one? pretty please" come on puppy dog eyes, don't fail me now, even though you did before...

"Sure, knock yourself out" dad says with a smile

Mom just looks at me "What would you even do with it?"

"Play with the parts and I wana see what's inside"

"Hmm you are definitely our son" mom smiles

We go to the mall, I get a double scoop of chocolate ice cream, dad buys the new laptop and we head back home. I take the old one to my room sit down and start thinking/

Okay, I collapsed when I touched this thing, now dad said it won't start whatsoever, but the parts are fine, I know it because of my quirk, what I don't know is how and why.

Time to do something stupid, if I don't try I will never learn, I death stare at the laptop, I send mental thoughts 'ON' 'OFF', I try to start it normally didn't work, 'Open Sesame', ' START'

instead of the laptop starting, there is an image of the desktop IN MY HEADDDD!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! I think about the Mouse Cursor and it moves where I want it, there are files, I can go Online.

Oh My GOD!. I got an OS(Operating System)in my head, I try to control the laptop with my mind and it works, the laptop started working again, I can manually control it too.

Yesssss, I got a freaking great quirk, lazy life of luxury and debauchery here I come

Okay, what are my future possibilities, WAIT, open notepad, now I can start, it just writes down what I think, this is awesome. Since I have an OS inside my head, I can probably code myself, or make an AI, not a full one, that would be stupid, it might take over my mind and body, make one that doesn't think and just follows orders.

I can't control the laptop fully, it goes too slow, it would need a lot of time and thought process, the AI will do it for me. But first I got to have the knowledge to build it, no way am I copying it from somewhere else, I don't trust anyone but me to code it.

HAHAHA

I got access to the internet, new memo 'Figure out how', I can just download Books about programing, wait... Can I get malware?...

Okay, no downloading, this is a terrible idea! , unless I make new antivirus, so much stuff to do, I'm getting pumped, I got all the time in the world, especially since I am still in Kindergarten, I have a year and a half left before I can start elementary school.

Word count 930

(A/N from 6-12 Elementary, 12-15 Junior high school, 15-18 High school)

44