Dojo
1.2k 8 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that I have turned 5 I kept pestering my parents to let me go to martial arts classes or a dojo, since they promised and I used the protection and hero excuse again, it's actually really effective in this world, the constant danger and the hero worship make it easy. Oh, yea I have to log today's findings in the journal.

...

Day 189 (2 days since the last chap)

[Since I will be starting in a dojo soon, I will be put in the kids class I won't see any improvement until I am 7 years old anyway, no one will allow 5-year-olds to spar, it's most likely just stretching and repeating katas(sets of movements).

My plan is to either scan the instructor's movements or record them somehow and make a program that analyzes them and makes my body repeat them. This will be a work in progress since I will be messing with the whole nervous system.]

Done for today's log and if I don't want to be paralyzed for the rest of my life, I will have to tread carefully, like triple check before I even code my little toe to move on its own.

...

Day 190

[Since I copied the code from the entire laptop I searched specifically for the camera code and made it so my eyes act as cameras, that's how photographic memory was acquired, now I can film and even take pictures, and save them in files in my head.

This will be extremely useful as soon as I figure out how to analyze the videos and how to code my nervous system without killing or paralyzing myself in the process.]

...

Day 197

Apparently, when my mom went to a housewife gathering, she mentioned that I was going to a dojo, and since I live in the same neighborhood as BoomBoom Boy and the Wimp, their mothers told them.

So Bakugo with his overinflated ego, even as a 5-year-old, couldn't let someone get 'hero training' earlier than him he decided to start going too. The little shit went to my dojo of all places, this place teaches kendo(swords), aikido(soft force) and karate(hard force) what the actual fuck is he doing here?

What can he possibly learn here that is useful to him. In the future he just swings his arm and blows stuff up, only parkour will be remotely useful to him.

I hate the smug look on his face when he turns to me since the teachers give him more attention than the rest. They want to use his reputation since he will definitely be a great combat hero, can't really blame them I would have done the same it's just good business.

What annoys me is that he doesn't have any idea what he is doing, none whatsoever and he is acting like he owns the place, it's like having a fly buzzing around your head and you can't kill it.

Would it be wrong of me to make it so Bakugo suddenly had a freak accident on the way home? Save the world from the headache that Bakugo will be. Nah not worth it, he will probably die with how reckless he is.

Whatever he will probably quit soon, the kid doesn't have the patience needed for this, and since we cant spar for another year or two we just practice simple moves gently on each other, he can't bully other kids here so most likely he will leave in a week or two.

Well if he decides to stay I'm going to crush his ego into fine powder, quirks aren't allowed in the dojo, doesn't matter what the instructions say, the owner set that rule and anyone who breaks it will be kicked out.

Doesn't matter anyway I'll learn what I can from this place, and move on to boxing, wrestling and Muay Thai.

...

Day 204 (one week from before)

Bakugo lasted exactly 7 days, can't say I am surprised, he left saying this place is stupid and they won't teach him how to beat people up, and how he doesn't need their stupid marital arts to be number 1.

Good riddance, now I can stop turning my hearing off when he comes here. On a side note, the instructors actually like me because I listen and don't complain about 'how hard it is' and 'I will tell my mom/dad about this'. (A/N 'My father will hear about this')

[ Today just like the last week has ended in a failure, the simulation falls apart when I try to do it, if the simulation doesn't work I won't be trying it out on my body, I will need to focus my studies on the nervous system and how robotic movements are coded.

Slow and steady wins the race. I still have lots of time, but that doesn't mean I will take it easy. If I get complacent and lazy now, my easy life in the future will go further and further away from me.]

There are many kinds of 'power' in this world or any world for that matter. Personal, Economic, Political and Military Power, these four are the main types of power everywhere in every dimension.

Each ambitious person will focus on one or two of the four. The relationship is chaotic between them, Economic power can buy Political and Military, Political Power can steal money from others, same with Military, you can have all the power in the world but if your Personal strength is lacking you will be defenseless when it counts.

( A/N I think Malcolm Merlin from Arrow, was the closes one to have all 4, until he lost it all because of his lack of Personal strength, give comments about who you think has all 4, we are talking about 'normal people' i can't think of anyone else of the top of my head)

I am still too young to contest for the other 3, but what I can work on is my Personal Strength, which especially matters in this world. If you had All Might's power, any other power, political, economic and military will be useless in front of absolute power.

But people in this world rely on quirks way too much, they have forgotten how people before the age of the quirks survived, they believe being Quirkless is weakness, and avoid everything that the Quirkless might use. They blindly worship the Heroes and hate the 'Villans' the innocent ones at least, whose appearance has changed because of their quirks, they are basically forced to become Villans. It's a closed-loop, one where the government gets all the money. Heroes lose their lives because they are prohibited from hurting the Villans too much, killing or mauling anyone on live TV will reduce ratings, which means losing money, and since that is unacceptable to the higher 1%, a law was passed on how much force can a Hero use against a Villan.

Stupidity at its finest, and people follow it blindly. Thank god I still kept my original personality, if I became like them I would rather off myself. Though depending on the benefits I might become a 'Hero and act for a while' Heroes do get to meet people in high places.

All Might knows everyone with power in this country, he is too stupid to notice that they are using him instead of him using them, but that's not the point, high ranking heroes have more opportunities, and if I ever need something from the Villans I just put on a mask and play the bad guy.

Yes, this is a solid idea, I need to work more on this, I will definitely need something from both sides sometime in the future. After all, being Hero or Villan it doesn't mean shit to me, as long as I set myself for life I don't mind being either, I want an easy life filled with debauchery and luxury where no one can stop or threaten me, and I will do anything to accomplish my goal.

Word count 1300

46