Energy Drinks & KFC
8.2k 27 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I took a swig from my now near empty energy drink. The acidic burn filling my throat. It burned but in a good way. 

I made short work of the can in my hand as I flung it across my room, landing on the floor with a *clang*. Now becoming a part of the ever growing landscape of energy drinks that was my floor.

If someone were to come inside my room right now they would find me, an abhorrently average looking teenager dressed in stained littered baggy grey sweats. My brown curly hair being the unkempt mess that it always is, and my uncool glasses and acne spotted face. 

I was sitting awkwardly in my chair at my computer as always. Slouched forward with one hand on my mouse, and the other on my keyboard. Playing my favorite H game based off of the anime, ‘Help! My Harem is Trying to Kill Me!’ 

The story was about a faceless protagonist that mistakenly ended up attending an all girls school. And there he managed to create a harem, but! His Harem was filled with Yandere’s and you the player are tasked with surviving and creating the ultimate harem! This was my favorite H game because it had the hottest heroines, and the best sex scenes! 

I’ve really played this game an unhealthy amount of times…

My hand, still greasy from the kfc that I finished from a short while ago, browsed the dialogue options ceaselessly. 

“I wonder which one I should pick..” I rubbed my chin in deep contemplation, as if I hadn't picked every single dialogue option in the game before. “How about..” My voice began to trail off as a random option that I had never seen before popped up on my screen. “What the..” 

It was a text unlike any of the other dialogue options above it. No, ‘Hey, you look really cute today!’ Or ‘Oh, I’m not feeling too well.’ Which surprisingly takes you down a whole other rabbit hole. An ecchi rabbit hole… 

I dismissed the vulgar thoughts in my head and once again began to focus on the dialogue option that I had never seen before. 

It was a black blimp with no text written inside, not even a dot. “I wonder what it does?” 

As I scrolled over the option with my mouse, my hands began to tremble. 

Why am I shaking? It’s not like I’m making some life altering decision or something! 

I laughed at the random anxiety that I felt and quickly clicked the option without any further hesitation. 

After I clicked the dialogue option, it didn’t seem to do anything. “Huh?” 

I clicked the dialogue option five more times but nothing seemed to have changed. “That’s weird, maybe it crashed?” 

I’ve never had that experience while playing this game, but anything is possible I guess? 

As soon as my feet landed on the carpet of my floor to stand up, a sudden jolt of pain exploded inside of my chest. “Arrg!” 

My body wouldn’t listen to any of my commands and I found myself clutching at my chest. Desperately wanting nothing more than to rip out whatever this feeling was. But, I couldn’t move. 

I tried to scream for help, but it was as if my mouth was glued shut. I couldn’t even murmur a single sound for help. 

I couldn’t breathe and my eyes were burning and wet from the tears.  

What is this?! 

A single thought filled my mind of my mom telling me to lay off the energy drinks. 

Is this really from energy drinks?! I knew that I had a problem, but I wasn’t aware that it was this bad!

Why?! Why like this?! A virgin dying while playing an H game! At least let me factory reset my computer! I’m begging you! 

The world started to slowly turn black as the sounds of my buzzing monitor began to fade. 

 

106