The hunt for Jennifer 2
1.1k 15 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Did you ask her?” Saya took a sip from her juice, making a happy face as she swayed back and forth. 

“Yeah..” Saya and I are currently sitting on the roof of the school. I had no idea how to get up here initially. But, she showed me a way to get up here using the maintenance access.  

I really don’t like heights. “So… we’re going to see her soon.”

Saya patted me on the back with a hard swat. “I told you it would work!” 

When Saya told me about Jennifer being in the hospital and trying to delete herself, I reasonably freaked the fuck out. Fortunately, she was able to calm me down. And once she did, she asked me what I was going to do? The only idea I had was to ask around. She then explained to me due to confidentiality, it would be unlikely that anyone would tell me anything. I was at a loss at what to do, and that’s when she told me that Sarah and Jennifer were friends and suggested that I ask Sarah about Jennifer. I was skeptical at first, but when I walked into class and saw Sarah having a mental breakdown over Jennifer.

I thought she was lying when she said she wanted to help, but I guess I was wrong. Now that she’s “helping” me, I’m starting to realize a lot of the mistakes that I’ve been making. I have to try harder, much harder. 

“You should stop and think sometimes. If you did, you wouldn’t seem so dumb.” Saya’s voice cut into my thoughts. 

“You’re a fucking asshole.” This comment seemed to make Saya smile before she went back to drinking her juice. “Aren’t you supposed to be in class right now?” 

“Maybe?” Saya sucked the last of her juice out of her carton before tossing it over the roof. “Gonna snitch?” 

“I’m serious. I’m taking school seriously and so will you.” I told Saya to start taking school more seriously, and not wanting to be a hypocrite I started as well. 

Saya rolled her eyes, releasing a huge sigh. “Yes daddy.” 

“I-” My words got stuck in my throat, and I could feel my face turning red. 

Saya glanced at me before turning away, and then glanced back with wide eyes. “Ha! What?! You like that?!” 

“N-no! I don’t! I-” 

Saya leaned over and whispered into my ear. “~I love you Daddy~” 

Before I could respond, Saya immediately took off. 

“A-and stop littering!” Damnit! She’s not going to let this go. 

I heard the bell ring and followed Saya down. She made me walk her to class and I had to hurry up and get to my classroom. As I was making my way to class, out of the corner of my eye I noticed Gabriella mean mugging at her locker. I stopped to see if she was going to approach me, but she turned around and walked away. 

And again, I noticed that same brown haired girl with freckles not too far away. 

Gabriella… is going to have to wait for right now. I don’t think I have enough pokemon badges yet. But..

I started walking towards the petite brunette girl. Her eyes popped open and she took off running. 

Not today bitch!

I rushed after her, but she’s fast! Or I’m out of shape! Or maybe both! 

She weaved through the crowds effortlessly, turning around every few seconds to see if I was still on her tail. The opposite of her was me and I practically bumped into every single person. 

I somehow managed to grab hold of her and she started screaming at the top of her lungs. “NO! NO! I CAN’T TALK TO YOU!” 

“Wha-” Just as I was getting closer to some unknown truth, I bumped into another girl.

“Ow!” She yelped as we both fell to the floor. 

The soft and plushy feeling of something warm was pressing on my face. And a very familiar smell entered my nostrils… 

I reached around and a sinking feeling formed in my stomach. 

“Are you serious?” I heard Rebecca’s voice and it was seething. 

 Why, you might ask? Because my right hand is on her soft juicy ass, and my left hand is fondling her budding chest. While my head is buried underneath her skirt. 

This is To-Love Ru’s levels of lucky pervert…

I slowly pulled my head out from underneath her skirt. Once I saw the light, I saw Rebecca’s twitching face. And Jason’s other groupie nowhere to be found. And a small crowd formed around us.

I’m kinda impressed with myself for ending up in such a crazy situation, but I’m also very scared.  

“Please let go of me?” Rebecca suddenly spoke, her voice appearing nice on the outside, but sounding as if she’s chewing on nails. 

I realized that my hands were still firmly on her ass and chest and I was squeezing them. 

I slowly retracted my hands, like a thief caught with his hands in the cookie jar. 

“Thank you.” Rebecca stood up, dusted herself off before walkin away. 

Well.. that was weird??? 

I counted my blessings, stood up, dusted myself off, and walked away while trying my best to ignore everyone’s stares. 

The rest of the day went by far less eventful. I met up with Saya as usual, and we picked up Miyuki. I suggested we get out and grab something to eat, but Miyuki adamantly refused. So we had to scrap that idea, but Saya made me agree to take her on another date soon. 

Once I got home, I texted Jason about heading to Jeniffer’s spot. As we were making plans, I decided to ask him directly about the deal with his.. Pseudo harem.

 I refuse to call them a harem. I am the only one with a harem. Period.

I looked at his speech bubble for an uncomfortably long time before he responded. 

“I told them to leave you alone. No big deal :)” Jason responded with that, and added a bunch of hearts. 

Okay. Creepy. And.. pretty feminine?? Is that a thing? 

Jason continued. “Anyways! How about we head off to Jennifer’s spot tomorrow? I know you want to check on her as soon as possible. And! I know a spot nearby that serves amazing desserts!” 

“Sure. Ttyl. Gn.” I texted him back before setting my phone down. I saw my phone vibrate, but I ignored it. I’m not really in the mood to talk. 

My hands trembled as I thought about the upcoming confrontation. 

I can’t let it end like last time. 

 

29