Character Sheet (Not a chapter)
1.6k 11 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Jeff Mahoney: The
Fake Protagonist

Age: 16

Height: 5’9

Weight: 143 lb

Eye color: light brown

Hair color: light brown 

Likes: Grapes. Pizza. Chicken. Anime. Manga. Video games. Hentai. Porn. Doujin. 

Dislikes: Spicy food. School. Soap operas. NTR. Non virgin/impure heroines. His family. His friends. Domestic violence. Himself. 

Traits: Quick to anger. Can be quick to give up. One track minded. Not the smartest. Has a low opinion of himself. Hypocrite. Perverted. Often lies to himself. Ignores many of his problems and runs away from his problems if ignoring them doesn’t work. Savior complex. Suicidal. 

Kinks: Loves big asses.

Backstory: After a traumatic event that Jeff blames himself for, which to an extent he is, he became a recluse. Giving up on life and himself, he quietly longed for death. He came very close to killing himself, but couldn’t follow through with it due to his fear of dying. During his time in isolation he promised himself to never think nor talk about the traumatic event. He has always been a pervert, but during his time in isolation it spiraled out of control. He used porn to mask his pain and drown out the world and delve into his delusions. After his death, his mother found his folder of porn located on his computer. She nearly had a heart attack after discovering it, not only due to the sheer size of the folder, but also due to its content.    

Jason Meadows: Harem Protagonist

Age: 17 

Height: 6’0

Weight: 150 lb

Eye color: Hazel green

Hair color: White chestnut brown

Likes: martial arts. Singing. Dancing. Panting. Music. Sweets. Morning jogs. Jeff, but ***error**** 

Dislikes: liars. Sour things. Beef. People who abuse their power. Himself. 

Kinks: You’d be surprised. 

Backstory: ***error***could not be found

Kenzie Mahoney: Jeff’s Stepmom

Age: 37

Height: 5’7

Weight: 137 lb

Eye color: Blue 

Hair color: Brown 

Bust:

Waist:

Likes: Her daughter. The original Jeff. Her lover(the idea of her lover). Sweets. Soap opera’s. Painting. Drawing. 

Dislikes: Spicy food. Filth. Bugs. Violence. Herself.

Traits: Hardworking. Caring. Loyal. Loving. Protective. Likes to troll. Low self esteem. Lonely. Doubts herself as a mother, a lover and as a person. 

Kinks: Likes to be dominated, but has a bit of a sadistic side. Avid porn watcher. Particularly stepson/stepmom and BDSM. Though she would never admit this.  

Backstory: Her first love, who is the father of Miyuki, was killed during a robbery. Ever since then she has a fear of losing people. Once she met Jeff's father, she found happiness after being in a very dark place after the death of her first lover. 

Miyuki Yakamoto: Stepsister 

Age: 14

Height: 5’2 

Weight: 105 lb

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: brown

Bust:

Waist:  

Likes: Sushi. K-pop. Reading. Anime. Drawing. Chocolate. Tacos. Her mother. Her brother.

Dislikes: The new Jeff. Bitter things. J pop. Roller coasters. The dark. 

Kink: Loves fiction about big bro/little sis relationships. Enjoys step sis/step pro porn, and BDSM after stumbling upon it by accident on her mother’s computer. Wants to be tied up and dominated by **error**. Just like her mother, an avid porn watcher. Also, like her mother, will adamantly deny it. 

Backstory: Vaguely recalls her father due to how young she was when he was killed. As long as she can remember, her father is. Just like in the game, she’s been in love with **error** for as long as she can remember. Doesn’t understand her feelings now that Jeff has taken the place of *error**. Who Jeff is currently is vastly different from who she’s in love with, thus causing inner turmoil. 

Saya Dawson: The First Heroine 

Age: 18

Height: 5’7

Weight: 120 lb

Eye color: Dark brown

Hair color: Black

Bust:

Waist: 

Likes: Pizza. Ramen. Music. Drawing. Poetry. Jeff. 

Trait: Sadomasochistic. Manipulative. Violent. Obsessive. Fascinated with suicide and death. 

Kinks: Girls. Hates porn, but loves to watch it, especially rape/BDSM porn. Likes to inflict pain, especially on Jeff. She also has a burning desire for Jeff to hurt her, to the point of pushing him to do it. Often has wet dreams of Jeff raping her. She even enjoys gore a bit. 

Backstory: She grew up in a household where abuse was the norm. As a result she has been cutting herself for as long as she can remember, and has run away numerous times. Though, no one ever cared that she ran away except for her mothers boyfriends. She started selling herself due to the influence of one of her mother’s boyfriends, and she figured why not? If it was going to be taken from her anyway. She has always had really good grades even when not trying. She doesn’t care for school, has no friends and has never made any genuine friends. She didn’t think she’d make it past 21, but since she met Jeff she now has the desire to live and fights her urges to die. Deep down inside she hates almost everyone, especially men. Knows Jeff’s secret. Feels proud that she’s one of the few that knows his secret. Upset that Riri also knows his secret, and incredibly jealous of her and any woman Jeff gets along with. Jeff was the first person to ever care for her, and has been the only person to care that much about her so far. As a result, Jeff is the only person that she loves, and she has an extreme obsession with him, to the point of being considered a yandere. Her goal is to be the only one Jeff loves as well. No matter the cost. She often dreams of killing Jeff and herself so they can die together. 

Jennifer Smith: Teacher

Age: 27

Height: 5’11 

Weight: 145 lb

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Bright red

Bust: 

Waist: 

Likes: black coffee. Martial arts. Fruit. Exercising. 

Disikes: romance movies. Sweets. Lying. Indecisiveness. Herself. 

Traits: Intense when it comes to winning. False confidence. Insecure. Doesn’t want to be seen as inferior. Despite her overt bravado, hates her image. Stressed. Afraid. Knows people hate her and plays it off like it doesn’t affect her, but it hurts her deeply. Wants to change, but doesn’t know how. Afraid of making connections. 

Kinks: Doesn’t have any. Avoids anything sexual, but is a pervert, though she herself is unaware of this. 

Backstory: She has always been seen as reliable, but hates the expectations placed on her. She has never been close to her adopted family, or anyone for that matter, save for Sarah a little. Found out that her one and only friend slept with her fiance. This event caused her to spiral into a deep depression. Which was only compounded when the team she coached all quit. An almost exact repeat of last time. And though she would never admit it, the dismissal of the student named Jeff, the pervert who always ogled her, was a tiny factor as well. She spiraled even further into depression when she woke up only to find out that she couldn’t kill herself properly. 

Riri: Harem candidate. 

Age: 16

Height: 5’3

Weight: 115 lb

Eye color: Light brown

Hair color: black

Waist: 

Bust: 

Likes: Fish. Vegetables. Dolling herself up. Piano. Guitar. Flute. Saxophone. Violin. Music. Singing. Dancing. Secretly loves anime, especially cringey harem ones. 

Dislikes: Liars. Manipulators. The dark. Bugs. cats. New places. Scary people. 

Traits: Assertive. False confidence. Insecure. Secretly cowardly. 

Kinks: Secret masochist. Wants to try Anal. Likes porn. Has a rose vibrator, but is afraid to use it.  

Backstory: Grew up in a very strict and restrictive household. Because of this, she has a fear of the outside world. Likes Jeff, but knows he’s bad for her and himself. Currently in a deep depression after her crush, Jeff’s, confession. Father and mother are both workaholics. She is often left alone, but is too afraid of the outside world to get into any mischief.

Hannah: Classmate of Jeff

Age: 16

Height: 5’4

Weight: 120 lb. 

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blue

Likes: Video games. Candy. Anime. Jeff.

Dislikes: Spiders. Bitter things. School. Home. Bullies. Being ignored by Jeff. Attention from other people.  

Traits:  Very shy. Obsessive. Insecure. 

Kinks: Has watched almost every kind of porn. Dreams of many perverted scenarios involving a certain someone. Loves hentai especially. 

Backstory: Has grown up being bullied her entire life, especially at home. She often uses video games as a distraction. When she first encountered Jeff, she was afraid of him. But, she warmed up to him little by little. Though she is saddened that he pays very little attention to her, even though she has him in a class. She has been in a slump and hasn’t come to school, but has been to Jeff’s house. 

Rebecca White: One of the heads and founding member of The Cult of Jason

Age:17

Height: 5’5 

Weight: 135 lb

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blond

Waist: 

Bust: 

Likes: The beach. Cake. Reading. Chess. Makeup and hair tutorials. Jason. 

Dislikes: Dumb people. Most sweets. People who don’t give her what she wants.   

Traits: Manipulative. Possessive. Selfish. Borderline narcissistic. Intelligent. flexible.

Kink: Likes to tie up people. But, she wouldn't mind being tied up by Jason. 

Backstory: She has always been a straight A student and very popular. For her entire life she was into girls, even going as far as to create her own harem. But, upon meeting Jason she discovered that she was also interested in men. Or rather Jason. Has an obsessive desire to explore this new found feeling. And ever since she met him, she has all but obliterated her harem. She no longer finds enjoyment in girls like she used to, and has noticed herself changing drastically ever since meeting Jason.

 Jeff’s Father: Harem Protagonist

Age: %

Height: 6’2

Weight: 200 lb 

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Black

Likes: error. 

Dislikes: error. 

Traits: error.

Kink: Cheating

Backstory: ***error**error***could not be found.

 

16