Chapter 5 – Hunting Mad Rock
1.7k 10 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aliel approached the nearest Mad Rock from the entrance where she builds her trap and hit it. After being hit by Aliel, The Mad Rock changed shape from the previous normal rock to a giant 2 meters rock with arms and legs.

Aliel saw the Mad Rock transformed into a giant running in the direction of her traps.

“Raaaaahh!!!” The Mad Rock let out a road and chased after Aliel. He chased Aliel to the entrance where Aliel already waiting right in front of her traps.

“Come here you big dufus!!” Aliel was mocking the Mad Rock. The Mad Rock roared and dashed to Aliel.

Aliel jumped back and landed behind her trap, the Mad Rock seeing the traps tried to stop its track but it’s too late. The Mad Rock fell inside the pit and can’t climb back up because of its size and weight. Mad Rock’s arms were trapped inside the narrow pit and can’t move.

“Hahahaha, as expected. The name Mad Rock suits this monster, to think the monster can get mad because of a mockery.” Aliel approached the pit and readied her sword. “Don’t think too badly, I just do this for EXP and quest!!”

Aliel stabbed her sword to Mad Rock’s head over and over again. The damage from Aliel’s stab appeared above the Mad Rock’s head.

-4, -6, -5, -7, -5…

“It’s hard!! The highest damage appeared was only -7, but I can kill it.” Aliel said as she keeps stabbing her sword at Mad Rock’s head. After stabbing its head for a few minutes, the system notification appeared.

【System: Level 5 Mad Rock killed. Obtained 400 EXP. Obtained 20 copper coins】

“Wow, 400 exp! I got to level 4 just by killing 1 Mad Rock. Oops, let’s change my weapon into the swift Rapier and add my point into DEX again. I will add some to CON and MAG to boost my HP and MP later.”

Aliel added 3 unused points to DEX and changed her weapon into Swift Rapier. Her P. Attack Power was boosted to 15 and her Movement speed was boosted to 3.6.

“Sweet, the bonus +2 DEX from the Swift Rapier is really helpful. Let’s kill those Mad Rocks!! Boost my level, be the number 1 player!! And then, hit some girl, hahaha… HAHAHAHA.” Aliel’s laugh echoed in the cave. “Let’s take a look at the monster loot.”

Aliel jumped into the pit and loot the Mad Rock. She got a rock from the Mad Rock’s body, she analyzed the rock and the result was [Mad Ore]. Aliel keeps the ore in her inventory and is about to bait the next Mad Rock.

“Let’s bait the next one.”

Aliel baited the next Mad Rock to the pit and stab its head with her weapon.

-9,-10,-8,-10,…

“The damage was higher than before, nice.” Aliel keeps stabbing the Mad Rock’s head. By chance, her stab hit the Mad Rock’s neck and a critical hit appeared.

-20

“Um, could it be?” Aliel next stab was aimed at the Mad Rock’s neck and a critical hit appeared again. “So it’s like that. If we hit the monster weak spot, a critical hit will appear!”

Aliel change her stab target to Mad Rock’s neck and killed it faster than the first one. She looted the Mad Rock’s body and got another Mad Ore. Aliel keeps baiting and killing the Mad Rock. When she killed the 4th Mad Rock, she advanced to Level 5.

She baited another Mad Rock and killed it. When Aliel killed the 5th Mad Rock, the system notification was different.

【System: Level 5 Mad Rock killed. Obtained 300 EXP. Obtained 20 copper coins】

“The EXP was decreasing? Is it because I hit Level 5 already? Well, it doesn’t matter, let’s keep killing the Mad Rock.”

Aliel continued baiting and killing the Mad Rocks until she killed 50 of them.

“Finally! I completed the quest. I think I’ve reached level 7 in the middle of it, I need to check my status to make sure.”

***

ID: Liel

Race: Beastkin

Type: Rabbit

Level 7

2120/12300

Title :

[Lucky Rabbit]

An item drop rate will be increased a little.

HP: 100/100

MP: 60/60

Physical Attack Power: 15

Magical Attack Power: 12

Defense: 6

Movement Speed: 3.6

Attributes :

STR: 5

CON: 5

DEX: 16 + 2

MAG: 6

Unused Points: 9

Skill: -

Equipment :

[Newbie Adventure’s garb] (Common)

Level 0

Defense +1

Requirements: 3 CON

Durability 10/10

[Swift Rapier](Uncommon)

Level 4

Physical Attack +5

DEX +2

Requirements: 7 DEX

Durability 15/20

***

“Good, the weapon durability also didn’t decrease too much because I hit their weak point. Let’s go back to the blacksmith to submit the quest and took my new leather armor. He said the armor will be done in 2 hours?”

Aliel looked at the time and saw that it was 5 hours since she took the quest. She was surprised that it’s already been 5 hours because when she was inside the cave, she didn’t realize the time at all.

Aliel came out of the cave and found that the sky was already dark.

“Damn, so it has a night cycle? Usually, the night in the game is dangerous, should I log out inside the cave and log in again when it turned into day again? I need to eat too, the lunchtime has passed since 2 hours ago in the real-time.”

Aliel goes inside the cave again and searches for a safe spot to log out. She found a hole in the cave wall and decided to log out inside the hole after hiding the hole with a rock that she found lying around.

“Let’s log out for now.” Aliel opened a system menu and press the logout button.

The scenery that Aliel saw changed into the meadow again. She takes a look at the time in the menu and it's written 02:37 P.M.

“Logout.” Aliel said and a mechanical voice answered.

「Affirmative.」

Aliel could feel her consciousness again and a cold metal device on her head. She took off the device and pressed a button to open the VR Pod.

Aliel stepped out from the VR Pod and go to her wardrobe. She picked up a white summer dress and black skirt with a white belt.

She changed her previous loose t-shirt into the clothes that she picked from her wardrobe and tied her long black hair into a ponytail. She went in front of a big mirror in her room and take a look at her appearance.

“Good, now where is my bag.” Aliel found her bag hanging near the door of her room. She took the bag and exited the room, she went to her underground garage because she wanted to bring her car.

Aliel house is not big because Aliel lives alone in this house, on the other hand, her garage was bigger than her house.

She went to her garage using an elevator build near her room. When she had arrived underground, she clapped her hand and the underground was light up showing a row of sportscars and supercars lining up.

“I really love this sight, I never get tired seeing this row of cars. 5 years ago I can only dream of a sports car, and now I have a lot of them.”

Aliel stepped out from the elevator and walked between the lined-up cars. The cars brand were varied. From Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW, and a lot more.

She stopped her track in front of a car with a logo of the Toyota brand. She stopped in front of a silver Toyota GR Supra 3.0 L A/T. She looked at the car for a while and decided to use it.

“It’s been a long time since I rode Supra, I will take it for a walk today.” Aliel stepped on the button near the car, a little door in the ground opened and a spherical object came out from the ground. The object stopped in front of Aliel and opened, inside the object was the key for the car, Aliel take it and entered the car.

The spherical object returned to the ground and the little door closed again.

Aliel took out a rectangle device called Assistance Inside or called AI from her bag and pressed it. A feminine voice came out from AI and said.

「Your command, My Lady.」

“Open the hatch for me, take this baby out from this garage.” Said Aliel.

「Affirmative.」

The hatch above the car opened and a mechanic sound was heard. The ground under the car was lifted by a mechanism hiding underneath the underground garage.

The car was lifted into a track lead to the outside of Aliel’s house. After the sound clink, something being locked was heard, Aliel set the destination to her favorite restaurant.

“Set the destination to Steak Bros.”

「Destination set, Steak Bros. 10 minutes away from destination, activate auto-driving?」

“No, display the route to the map.”

Aliel put AI that she held to the passenger seat and a hologram map was displayed. The map was displaying Aliel’s location and the route to Steak Bros.

“All set, let’s go.”

Aliel starts the car and drive out from her garage. A variety of transportation filled the street, but the flashiest among them was Aliel’s car. A lot of eyes were staring at the car, wondering who drove such a car in the busy street.

Aliel didn’t mind the stare of the pedestrian and increase her car’s speed to reach Steak Bros faster. She arrived in Steak Bros after 8 minutes of drive, faster than AI’s prediction. She parked the car and entered the Steak Bros.

When Aliel entered the restaurant, a man's voice called out to her.

“Oh, look who is this? Isn’t it Aliel Gran, My friend!!”

A man in his twenties with short tidy black hair wearing a suit called out to Aliel. He was the man that appeared in the news that Aliel watches before she logged in to the game.

“Lisrem, what are you doing here?”

The man that called out to Aliel was Lisrem Atla, the CEO and biggest shareholder of Atlas.



Author Here~

More than 40 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big thanks to the new Executive!!
- Joshua Davis

77