Quick Adapt.
237 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Whoa!, Where the hell am I?, Sticky?, Blank?, Voices?, hmmm I am in a womb, wow!, Sometimes I'm amazed of myself sometimes adapting this quick?(A/n- Get it?, Quick?,*sigh*) well no going back now even if I go back I am a mush in that accident.

Sometime later...

Hmm?, Screaming is my mom getting attacked?, no she's not moving that much, ohh! I think I know what it is, My Mother is giving birth to me well what can we do, well let's just go with the flow

Then Adrian got out of somewhere and he is delivered not that delivered but, A new Baby is Born.

'Owww!, Lady a little bit gentler next time please my butt hurts like hell it's burning, well can't do anything so let's just theorize what I could do with my quirk when I got it

Time Skip No Jutsu..*smoke*

'Hey well you wondering what happened this 3 years well, my name is still Adrian and I am super smart to my age but my parent's are not suspicious because they think it's just natural so I just act natural and my parents takes me to the daycare to play because they got work so they leave me to the daycare because they got no time for me to make them babysit me.

But I am not sad It's just natural for them to work because they are heroes not popular but they have still a job to do.

But in this 3 years in the daycare, no one can outrun me because I run like an average adult like you almost couldn't see my feet it's so fast, that they now hail me as Fast hero in our hero vs villain play, and some kids get's jealous because some girls has crush on me but I just ignore them,.

Well this life is good because I'm not an orphan anymore in my last life I didn't get to have some time with them so I will do it in this life even if it's another parent. So my Father's quirk is Stamina Absorption.

My Mom has a speed type quirk which absorbs her stamina like a fuel to be fast but she doesn't have the stamina for it even if she jog, no one knows why but that's that.

When I was playing with the kid's suddenly I got so fast that they can't see me, they think I was teleporting but we got to the doctor that checks my quirk then they examined the there I got a speed quirk.

"Yeah kid, your quirk is different than other speed quirks you could be fast in all your body parts even your brain is super fast that it can drain your stamina so you got to train it. So what would you name it?"- Said the Quirk Doctor.

"Hmmm, The name of the quirk will be All Fast because I am fast about every part off my body"- Said Adrian.

"Well that is a good name thank you for getting his quirk registered"- Said the doctor.

"Well we are glad that our son get's to have a quirk well it's my quirk which is useless, But thank you doctor for letting us know what Adrian's Quirk is"- Said the Mother of Adrian.

My Quirk get's to be both of my parents quirk which is awesome and rare but the stamina consumption is big which is my Mother's said her quirk sucks so yeah.

My Mother drains her stamina because she can't control where her speed will transfer so she uses all her body to speed up so the burden on her stamina is big.

My Father could absorb stamina but the cost of his stamina and he get's to be super drained so yeah.

We got home and we continued our life and I'm going to attend Izuku Midoriyas's school, Aldera Middle school and I will protect Midoriya and the Quirk less in that school just they wait. I am Coming....

End Of The Chaps XD

3