The Story Starts!
145 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's the last year for me before I graduate and now we are picking where school we are going to some student's now have the courage to attend U.A Highschool, some Quirk less students don't have the courage so they apply to some school that are close to them.

When the teacher got in the room, I shout "Stand!, Bow!, Good Morning sensei!".

"You may sit. Adrian can you please do the roll call for me I kind of have a sore throat" said the Teacher. "Yes sir".

The teacher sometimes let me do the roll call because I know everyone of my classmates and when the said person is absent and made up some kind of false excuse we punish them by doing by cleaning the kendo club.

My classmates are scared because the kendo club is harsh to the cleaner and will scold them for hour's will do the cleaning again so some of them got scared and never missed class even if they don't eat breakfast, but we feed them to if they are hungry.

My classmates is the Izuku and bakugou, and bakugou doesn't bully Izuku but he still hates him but he never bullied him again when I caught him bullying Izuku.

**Flash Back**

"Hey Deku, you smart now huh? you are useless you should just die!, jump into the top of the building so you could not be just a waste" Said bakugou.

"kacchan, I'm sorry"

When bakugou is about to punch Izuku a wind came past and Izuku is now far away from the bullies.

"Bakugou, that's enough" I said.

"Who are you extra!?, want me to kill you huh?!" Said Bakugou

The Bullies and Bakugou get's angry and shout Adrian and curses him.

"*sigh*  For bullying Izuku I can get you punished and ohh if you guys got hurt I got a friend that could patch you up and you will compensate Izuku for the mental damage".

The bullies gets Really angry and gets ready to punch me some wants to kick me and use their quirk.

I quickly(get it? *ahem*) put my fighting stance that make me draw quicker, I focus and empty my mind and my power and let my instinct take over me and push and uses my quirk and hit the bullies 30x, and quickly sheathed my wooden sword.

Screams could be heard and the bullies feel pain all over their bodies and lost consciousness.

"You ok Izuku?"I said

"Yes I'm ok, are they ok?" said Izuku.

"Yes they are ok, and I'll call my friend to patch them up and quickly list them up for the watch list, Izuku you could join our club and learn how to protect yourself from them and have the courage to fight. Are you in?"

"Umm I'll think about it" said Izuku.

**Flashback Ends**

When that day past Bakugou is in a lot off pain even though there are no bruises because my friend patch them up. My friends name is Hiso and his quirk is permanent illusion he can plant illusions and make them permanent, and there some conditions.

The illusion will be gone if Hiso get's touch by the person he used at even if his hair that has been touched can trigger it, his illusion can be a skin, tree, cloth, objects he can make illusion but it takes his mental and stamina.

The parents ask for explanation, but I just said that their getting punished for being a bully and the pain will be gone in 3 days and the pain will come back if he bullied again but I didn't tell them that the pain will not come back even if he hurts a fly, I said it to scare Bakugou.

Some day's passsed and me and Izuku got some talk and get to be friends, Sometimes he stutter and chokes (not that kind of choke) and we got to be friends.

We train in the kendo club together and Izuku is mesmerized by the some Quirk less students because they are like some kind of soldiers, Disciplined, Strong, Smart, And Determined.

Izuku is amazed of the students of how they practice hard, they have the courage that he thinks that is lost for some Quirk less. When Izuku saw this he can't help but be emotional and practice hard to he got some determination and a light that he wishes to follow.

Me and Izuku is just hanging around when we got of school and I can't help to think that there is something amiss like something he forgot, He racked his super fast brain processing something he recognized this place right beside a sewer system and it clicks, But he's not nervous because his fast and he waited.

while waiting for something happened a sludge villain came out of a sewer system but I know this will happen so I quickly and saved Izuku.

"Don't worry, Why!, Because I'm here" Said All Might.

I got confused of why he didn't punched the villain but he did it after the speech "Detroit Smash!" Shouted All Might. He puts the Villain into a bottle and hurriedly jump, Izuku gasp in shock of All Might because he saw All Might in person, and he doesn't want to let go of the chance and grabs All Might by the leg they blast off and leaving Adrian.

When the I saw the bottle came out of All Might's pocket I ran to the direction of the area and headed there.

I got there but I'm to late but some heroes helped but they can't dislodge the villain. All Might came down and saw the situation becam grim but Izuku quickly thinks but I know what will happen but I can't risk putting my friend in danger so I calmed my body and putted some headset to both my ears and put some glasses on and dash to my full power consuming my Unlimited Stamina.

I let the people away from the place and got Izuku and Bakugo and slapped the sludge villain a dozen times in different places of the body.

A sound barrier getting broken a couple of times shocks All Might But he saw it a Black haired Kid with a gray eyes and a fit body slapping the villain that he can't even see the movement this is rare even for him bot he released himself from the shock and puts the sludge villain in a bottle in a bottle and thanked the young man...

End Of ChapsXD.

2