Race with All Might.
128 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When All Might thanked me I welcomed but Izuku comes running and asked if he could be a Hero without having a Quirk but All Might contemplates but I gave him a thumbs up and he got confused but he realized and said.

"Every great hero there is a similar thing that happened, their body moved on it's own saving without even knowing they are moving, There so many people that became a hero but their forgetting it's not about fighting it's saving somebody, even if it's later, next day, next week, next year you will be saving people in need that is a hero, You can be a Hero too" Said All Might

Izuku shocked, and a ray of hope flashed in the eyes of the Izuku and he got determined.

'Huh, the speech is a little different and Izuku didn't cry but got just even more determined, *sigh*    it's getting late, I'm going home' said Adrain.

He got home tired and ate and slept.

When Adrian woke up he showered and brushed and got some gym clothes and got outside and ran.

Adrian trains his speed above anything else. Adrian sprints because he got unlimited stamina so he sprints and push hid body through the limits and never stopped. When Adrian past you could only see a blur and you could not see when Adrian runs, he will not stop and ran until he dropped.

When he is tired he remembered that All Might will pass his Quirk to Izuku at the beach so he walked there and when he got there Izuku is pushing some garbage some he can push because he joined the kendo club recently, and now some of the stuff he could push and pick up without effort.

Izuku trains every day, and did some of his chores from the Kendo club, Adrian supervised some of his trusted club members and do some work here and there.

This goes into couple of months and the inheritance of All Might began.

When All Might gave Izuku his hair Izuku is stupefied, and I chuckled.

"Young Midoriya, you will eat my hair or the DNA in the hair and have One For All and have a quirk to help you be a hero, my time is short and I want you to be my successor and be the next Symbol Of Peace...." said All Might.

Silence...

"Oi talk it's quite-"

"Yes All Might!, I will be your successor and be the Symbol Of Peace!"

And Izuku shoves the hair and get's choked a little but swallowed but nothing seem to happen, he asked what happened but it will come in naturally.

Izuku still trained his body but now he doesn't seem tired and all the heavy stuff at the beach seem to be too light for him so he asked for weights and the stuff got heavier but he got back at his training and got some time to be stronger.

One particular day when I am doing my workout which now I'm wearing weights now because I can't squeeze strength by running so I did both doing some weights helped and did improve my speed a little so I continued.

All Might saw me doing some running with 5x heavier than Izuku's weights and asked if I'm the one who is on that day and I said yes quickly no hesitation, All Might got shocked but broke out of it an d asked if I'm the trained Izuku and I said yes again, he got some Information of me and I quickly asked if we could race but he said I will win because duh I'm fast so yeah, he said it's not worth it and I said I'll be wearing weights and he agreed but he became serious.

Izuku counted down and we are on a tie but I pushed my limits and he too pushed his limit we got super fast approaching the speed barrier and we got tie.

All Might is in shock because he got beaten by a Young man and got some disadvantages and still tied with him but he said if Doesn't have weights his and anyone around will their ears would explode from the how fast he could go but he said his aiming faster than the speed of light which surprised All Might but quickly let it go because he knows it will happen...

End Of ChapsXD

2