Mystery.
116 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{All Might POV.}

When All Might got to school he headed to the Principal and talked.

"Am I A Dog, A Bear?, A mouse?, I am the Principal Nezu!, What can I do for you Toshinori Yagi?"

"Your Fur is always smooth Nezu, Theres a kid that I want to know, his name is Adrian, Do you know him?"

"Hmmm, Yes It's Adrian Silver his Full Name and He named his Quirk All Fast and he could speed up everything about his body even his brain. He got a full score in the Test In Aldera Middle School, I think his gonna be good hero some day. Why are you asking about him"

"Ohhh, so that's why, Well we got into a race and we tied"

"You tied how?, he isn't that fast base on the infomation"

"Well he tied me but he got some weights that is half a weight I could put which he says that he isn't that fast he would be at least be as fast as 500M(Mach or the speed of sound) which is super fast but he said its only if he got 1/8 of my weights"

"Ohh that certainly is fast what would happen if you gave him you quirk?, he would be reaching 800,000 of speed of sound, maybe that's why he trains because his body couldn't handle the strain of going that fast, plus it with One for all he will be reaching the speed of light whish is ridiculously fast, he would go against time"

"Yeah so that's why I didn't even think of giving it to him he will be invincible, but can you keep him safe Nezu?, because maybe danger awaits him if we can't keep him safe he will be a vigilante if something bad happens"

"Yeah thank you for informing me I'll keep a tabs on that".

{Adrian POV.}

'I'm faster than All Might but what happens when I got his quirk wow, I cant even imagine what will happen'

Adrian keeps practicing and got ready to go to U.A Highschool and Be a Hero, He will be meeting some Strong and Cute Side Characters, he can't wait to see them, so now his preparing to be first on the Practical(I Rewritten the story because it got a little bit rushed so read again.)  and the Written Exam.

A little wait and I will see the characters and I'll just wait for it to happen.

I checked the club and the kendo club is still clean because that is what we hired the janitor for this summer, the club has been a little quite because the summer is near and graduation is near some will work hard and stay at the Club to hone their skills and be accepted to U.A Higschool.

When I got in the club the people became quite and smile at that and proceed to the meeting room where we discuss who will be the next club president and the club President will choose Who will be the next club President and the only thing the members is to agree and now I'm choosing. So many people came even if It's summer and quite a lot of people came.

"ATTENTION!" My Vice President shouted and the whole members stands up and greets me.

"Good Afternoon President!" The Whole Members.

"Sit"

The crowd seated.

"I bring you today to choose a Worthy President, This Happens When the President is leaving the school or the President is out of order, and when the President is Ignoring the rules that we have built as the founder of this club we made this rules to prolong this club and to help more people form being beaten and bullied. I Choose and you agree are we clear!"

"Yes President!"

"Now, I will choose a The President"

Adrian looked to the crowed and looked at the some Quirk less but they got no one to have the courage to be one but in the future they will be one. He looked at his friends but got nothing.

But he saw a glimpse of something he turned to one boy who has the calmness of water and the burning passion of his eyes.

Adrian got down and stared at the eyes of that member and asked.

"What's your name?"

"Luagon Zoleecks"

"Quirk"

"Flow, I could adapt to anything and be that but I could disrupt it. I could evade the attacks smoothly but I could counter and disrupt the rhythm I don't know why I got this quirk"

"I choose you"

"Why?"

"Because I said so, Anyone agreed?"

A lot of people gave hands and the new President got born. and a new mystery that will be born trough that will be solved after the truth is uncovered...

2