The Raid.
86 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomorrow will be the day of the New President. Many people will come to pay respect some find if the New President is worthy and will try to change but I will be there so no one will move.

"Luagon, Are you ready?" said Adrian.

"Yes!"

"Good, remember what we planned ok, just show them that you are worthy"

"I remember clearly sir"

"Now finish up your practice and tomorrow we will start your ceremony"

"Yes Sir!"

Well you guys are wondering what's happening well let me tell you the summary. We Will Have A Blood Bath or just some Injuries you never know.

>The day of the ceremony<

"Luagon get ready we will arrive in the Kendo club in 10 minutes"

"I'm about to done sir"

"Ok I will go first to secure the ceremony, and oh yeah prepare for the speech you will do the talking"

"Sir? I don't know any speech, I didn't get to be ready"

"You don't have time for that just point out some details about the operation and look like some kind of villain then you will be A Ok"

"Ok sir"

{Luagon POV}

'This guys are crazy they are planning this from the start but that's why I persisted to make some change I hate to see someone getting hurt while I can't do anything, just like my parents, they got tortured in front of each other and I can't even do anything'

'Being the President of the kendo club I could Punish people, I could make a change not just being a hero but being a hope to other people'

{ Adrian POV}

'Luagon will make a change I assured that I didn't even think that his small suggestion can bring this people to the pit of hell, *sigh* I'm good at picking good ones, Well it's show time'

Adrian called someone and said " Hiso start the Raid We will be arriving at the Club in 5 minutes"

"Yes sir".

Adrian got out of the car and checked the people in the club.

"hmm the snakes, I could smell them from a mile away, even though they are just some rich kids they are snakes in the inside"

"Attention!"

The members look at the podium and got up quickly the, Ex- President is gonna talk.

" I gathered you all here today to witness the uprising, the change, and the new Era.

You guys might think that I got out of the seat because I'm arrogant? or just a jerk but, let me tell you what happened.

I will be Graduating in this Middle school this school is just to small for me, yeah we are in some schools but it's small so I will be going to U.A.

Why? because there we will Rise to the top we will build an era where there's no pain but to achieve this we must first go through it, we must sacrifice, we need sweat and blood to get to this dream and also to fight ourselves.

Why fighting ourselves?" said Adrian

Some members got out of the club and some people came inside to surround the club.

"Because, we ourselves is the problem, but let's not get into that detail and welcome our New President Luagon Zoleecks!"

The members cheered but some of them got suspicious and looked around but they never found anything.

Adrian got down into the podium and Hiso whispered something and they nod to each other.

"Hiso go and be ready to surround the targets"

"Yes sir"

Luagon gets to speak his speech and some people gasp because some of them got a sharp katana in their throat.

"Everyone we are in a new Era called, The The Blood Bath Era where we will be going into criminals and villains.

The Working Era where Quirk less gets to have a work when they graduate and will have work to get payed and have a mouth to feed for a lifetime. The Burnt Snake Era where we have fought ourselves and won, And follow me to the New Era!. The Era of The Pain In the Past where we fought, and have our sweat run out and blood spread everywhere, An Era where we are free to this Chaos where villain get's to be Killed and not cause no more pain. Are You With Me!!"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess!!!"

Adrian smile to the success of the operation, Traitors didn't even get to to move or counter attack.

"Slay the traitors!"

Blood run cold of the club and the blood only gets the members riled up and the world didn't get to know what will happen in their world.

"Well traitors that is still alive, this ceremony is not really mine it's just a start of a new Era and you are the stepping stones.

You traitors are known to kill and rape and torture the helpless and stole what's not yours which is specifically in the rules but the rule no killing is allowed because I'm the President, and I allowed it and it's Over ruled. Your assets is taken but your wondering if where we got a lot of manpower in the short amount of time and right under you noses, Well speed is not an option we got plenty of time and we got an ace and we should thank him, Thank you Our Ex-President Adrian you gave us a fast action and succeeded this day because of you we got to a new Era. "

The people cheered.

"For the New Era!" Shouted Adrian.

"For the New Era!" Shouted everyone.

End Of The ChapsXD

2