The Plan 2.
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Warning!! If hate stuff like violence Ignore some stuff and don't even think about it)

"Sir Luagon got the plan and asked if he could suggest something" said Hiso.

"What is it?" Asked Adrian

"He suggested that we could take it as a new Era and not take the asset but make the Quirk less work for the one we are taking so we could get some funds"

"Hmmm, that is a good suggestion he is really making us some change"

"Get Ready and take a list of the people who have been neglected by some company that hates quirk less and we will make a company somewhat of how many of them is good at something(A/N- I Need some suggestion about the company in making with quick and need a lot of man power, I think Manga and anime but It's up to you guys)"

"Yes!"

"Well is the members ready for another meeting?"

"Yes!"

"Well Silent you are really doing your job, I remember where we met it's wild"

**Flash Back**

While Adrian is done working out, He saw a guy getting dragged by some thugs, He know what will happen and followed.

When they stopped at some run down apartment he saw them throw the boy into the room while some of them looks outside for something and got in.

He followed but he noticed something why can't he hear anything in the room so he goes into the window of the apartment and couldn't help but gasp.

Some dudes are ****** some girls and you could see the girls is screaming for help but he can't hear anything so he processed what is happening and got to the door and activated his quirk. He spotted 6 thugs and 4 girls, he activated his quirk to the max and walked to the room when he got into the room he could now hear it the cries of the helpless so he can't help but a little be angry and did the technique that he developed specially for killing and crippling the target.

He goes into the one that is closest to the door to the left and press his hand on the heart and sped every muscle, bones, and cells to the max and pushed the heart of the individual.

When his hand is buried a little he pulls back and at the same time making a pulse and the heart of the target and the heart of the thug bounces in his skin enough force that the heart ejects from the verves and hits the ribcage he knows that the thugs is done for so he goes to the other Individual but this time in the back of the head.

He lay his hand on the head softly and make his palm, and do it the same about the heart but this time he moves his hand backward with the same suction and the head of the thug caved a little and he pushes it fast making a ripple in the head.

he does this to the thugs but sometimes in the lungs or the stomach, when he have done that he notice the boy that is dragged is sitting in the corner eating a bread with no expressions.

He quickly places the thugs away to the girls, and puts the thugs in the corner and he quickly wraps the girls in bed sheets and he slowly pushes a nerve in the girls to knock the girls down but not hurting them and deactivates his quirk.

"Hey you ok?" said Adrian.

"Huh?, what happened to them? who are you?, what do you want?, do you want my bread? I won't give it to you even if you torture me" said Silent

"No, I won't do something they got crippled by me but some of them I Don't know, and I am Adrian, What's your name?" said Adrian.

"I am Silent because that is my quirk and that is the name my parents gave me before they sold me to this guys with some white sugar that they always ate"

"Oh I'm sorry can you help me dress them?, I will just call an ambulance"

"Mmm"

Adrian calls the ambulance and the girls are now dressed up.

"Hey Silent, You want to be my companion?"

"I don't have anything, so yeah I want to be your companion"

They shake their hand and the ambulance came and talk to Adrian and scolds him for being reckless.

**End of Flash Back**

"Yeah I remember you getting scolded at" said Silent.

"HAHAHAHA!, I can't believe I just got scolded for saving people that day"

"Thank you" Said Silent.

"Huh?, No need to thank me I just did what I can"

"You did what you can huh?, your only like 7 that day"

"Yeah, I don't know maybe my brain got tempered because I always saw people getting bullied and some blood got Involved I vomited after I killed my first criminal and some Injury I got"

"Yeah almost our members have been tempered because of how they got through, I remember one time you said laugh at yourself and laugh at your pain, I got Through because of that advice.

When your so down you wanna kill yourself you remember how you got far and you laugh at your self for being weak you said to yourself I'm so weak this small pain and misfortune and I break down.

That advice hit me through, them being weak and them moving on is their quirk the quirk to move forward and laugh at their weakness" said Silent.

"Huh, I didn't expect that my word got through your bones and temper them"

"Hahaha, Me too"

"Well let's see the future President, I just chose a week ago I expect him to adapt now"

They got into the private rooms for the members to only use and opened the door to one of them and seated to the one opposite to them.

"Well Luagon well expect you to be ready for the plan"

"Yes sir!, but sir how do you get to talk about killing when most of the people here are not even 14"said Luagon.

"Well we got through a lot we got too criminals and villains even before we said it officially"

"Really sir?, Well I wish I was you so I could forget about blood spilling"

"Well we are not entirely ignoring the blood but we just got used to it we adapted to it we got in the flow but took a different path"

"Yes Sir!"

"Well your suggestion is really good I hope you could make a real change"

"Thank you sir!"

"Well get trained and be ready to change the world"

"Yes!"

End Of ChapsXD

1