Bending
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 days passed after the President Ceremony...

When that day passed many supporters came, and the secret of killing is hidden in the deepest parts of the heart of the Kendo club, The supporters that supported are the people who don't know how to save Quirk less but have the money to do so but do not know how to approach and they don't want people revolting about their deeds of punishing people to save the Quirk less.

Adrian created the foundation for the company but they don't know what company it is but they got some Quirk less and orphans to work at the club and to learn Self Defense.

One particular day when Adrian is training a weird thought appeared.

'Can I Quake the air if I make my hand fast enough? like White Beard?'

So he tried it. He Vibrate his whole body and concentrates slowly to his right hand and punch the air and the air bended like a rubber band, He pushes further and the bend got wider and he released it.

*BOOOOOM*

A loud and piercing sound came and a strong gust came and shocked the front of him and when Adrian opened his eyes he saw a huge wave from the water and it ripples against the wind and then the sand blast from where he just punched.

Many people came and Adrian Ran fast from the Area, so no one can know who did it.

He wondered how that happened?, did his quirk caught up to the air molecules to make him bend it and touch it how?, or its so fast that sound affected the surrounding air and the air pushed the things in front of him?.

Why when he runs all of his body are fast but nothing happened.

Maybe he willed it or what being All Fast mean is his potential to grow is fast to or he is just super strong.

He never thought about him being strong despite he trains his speed and he trains all his body to the limit because he can make every part of his body fast. He could make his heart beat fast and make his internal organs fast to.

And he suddenly thought something, could he make his body age fast?.

This question brought a chill in his spine but he quickly calmed down because his second wish is No-Side Effect that means it covers that to(I change the second wish to no side effect read the 1st chapter again) no one can steal his quirk so he didn't even think the villain All for one will steal his quirk.

Now that he discovered a new quirk he could beat Villains up easily but he doesn't know about fire quirks maybe he could make it more stronger but no one will find out.

He trained his new found power and he did it to small quantity he tried grasping it but something happened he just grabbed it and compressed it and he let go and it expanded and nothing happened.

He tried doing it on a quite place and no people and he activated his quirk and did it he put his hand apart and squash the empty air and compressed it.

It compressed and you could he could feel it in there so he gathered air again but massive quantity and compressed it he got it compressed but only in the size of a soccer ball and he ran little farther and deactivated his quirk.

*Pop**BOOOM*

Adrian se what happened in slow motion the air expanded and the air expanded at a fast rate and covered the empty air that he compressed and it created a shockwave in the surrounding air and making an empty air and then it compressed again and expanded and it faded like never happened.

He smile because he made an Air bomb that could potentially be lethal if he is stuck in a tight spot.

He trained his new power and got a little proficient in it and he invited Izuku if he could do something about it.

Izuku change now he is a Quirk adviser now because of his past experience of encountering Heroes and making a statistics on them and thinking of weakness and improvements.

Many members came and asked for advice about their quirk and he gave them weakness of their quirk and improvement many people improved because of him.

"May be you could do it in one hand" Izuku said of how he compressed air.

"Okay" said Adrian.

Adrian compressed air with one hand but he could not gather enough air because of it.

"It didn't work" said Adrian.

"Hmmm, maybe you could make your hand compress air and then move it around collecting air in the process or you could compress the air and then let it stay there and then cover it with air and then compress and repeat and then let go"

Adrian tried it and the first one failed and the second one succeeded.

"Well the first one is a failure but the second one is a little bit slower but I am fast so it covers it out" said Adrian.

"It worked?! your quirk is cool and has a lot of potential and a lot of variables" said Izuku.

"Yeah thanks Izuku" said Adrian"

"Well no problem if your in trouble just yelp for help(Joke), Well your welcome" said Izuku

They shared their knowledge to each other and that made their friendship stronger(This is not what you think it this just a part of the story)...

End Of ChapsXD

1