The Entertainment Inc.
41 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Kendo Club Members agreed to make an Incorporation of things Games is not really widespread only in major country playing games is popular and Adrian got an Idea from his world that would require a lot of people and will grow from experience.

Making Games, Drawing Manga And Anime.

This things will take a lot of manpower and a lot of experience.

So the Members agreed because they know they have many people the one they only need is experience.

Well Hiso suggested that only Adrian will work because he is fast and could make a lot of progress by himself so they put that into suggestion and chuckled, Adrian maybe laidback but he won't stop what he started. So the agreed name of the company is ADZUKU Entertainment Inc well you know where the name came, the people like the determination of Izuku and the Club worked harder.

This Incorporation will be a mix of Games, And Anime.

This company will focus on Entertainment and will build up in over time, giving the manpower experience over time.

A lot of percentage of Quirk less can draw good because they put their emotion to their drawing to Ignore the mocking of others they push their emotion into a sheet of paper and a Pen to make their drawing go wild of inspiration and make their talent be hidden and mocked by society and never be appreciated.

The Incorporation will make a Building that will be the start of the company. This company will only focus on comfort and security, they will hire Self-Defense specialists to teach the employees how to defend themselves.

"How do we pay the Employees?, do we pay them per Month or per Hour?" Asked Mr. Yaoyuruzo.

"Well depending on how well they work, are they good enough to be paid?, if they are just there to just draw and get money and they are always active and doing their work well I don't see making them work per hour, but the not so hard working will only get Monthly but they will get per hour if they are have a determination to work hard" said Hiso.

"Well Yeah, may be we could hire part timers to and make some special occasions like work from home and still get their work done or we could get some of None-Quirk Person (A/N- I just Don't like the sound of Quirk less so yeah) or N.Q.P and turn them into novelists to make some ideas to have us draw something" said Adrian.

"Well how about spies and maybe some will make people hate our company for making some of our people work with N.Q.P" said Silent.

"Well that is why, I'm going to U.A to advertise and get the government to help us make rules about bullying and make some punishment and make some >Fine< for doing so and in return we will find and catch villains and make the heroes take credits, we will give the government a percentage to make them agree with us, if not well we will gather the 20% of N.Q.P And make them work for us we will make our company widespread and will pressure the government to agreeing with us and we will take the percentage of them so we get full control" said Adrian.

"That's a nice plan, I am not even surprised if you get to be top one from the U.A exam" said Mr. Yaoyuruzo.

"Well thank you Mr. Yaoyuruzo for Recommending me to U.A and it will get us some attention and will make us easy to make a deal with the government" said Adrian.

"Well no need to thank me I'm just doing my best to help my soon will be Son-in-Law" said Mr. Yaoyuruzo.

"Hehehe, a pleasure Dad" said Awkwardly by Adrian.

"HAHAHAH!, Well I can't wait to get Momo married to you HAHAHA!"

"HHEHEHEHE" laugh Awkwardly by Adrian.

**Flash back**

Adrian is just visiting Momo's father because they just want to have some talk.

You could see a peeping Momo from the window looking at the boy from the car while blushing and remembering who saved her.

Adrian glances to the window and smiled and Momo blushes Intensely even though for her cold character making her red is a shock.

Adrian got in to the garden and Momo's father is discussing and stop and saw her daughter peeping and looking at Adrian while Blushing.

Momo's Father laugh's at this and talked to Adrian if they could get together and Adrian Wants to say no but he could feel a Death Glare In his back ready to kill him if he said No, so he said Yes loud and clear.

Momo's father laugh and teases Momo and said.

"Well I have to get something you two will talk to each other and come to an agreement" said Momo's Father.

They sit together close and the sound of cicada's buzzing loudly everywhere making the awkward atmosphere intense.

The awkward two doesn't know how to approach each other. When they want to say something the two talked at the same time.

They made eye contact and they turn away their head shyly, and when Momo is embarrassed about it she quickly get's up hurriedly. But Adrian wants to stop her so he said wait and Momo turned around quickly and tripped.

But Adrian is there but when he caught her. He saw her massive ravine and his body became weak and he ran out of balance.

He tried to adjust himself but Momo moved and they both are falling staring at each others wide eye, Adrian can't activate it because he is in constant panic in his entire life he didn't get this Paniced.

They fell into the couch and kissed the two got surprised but they just closed their eyes and explored each other lips and they quickly got snapped out of it and they got back to sitting awkwardly waiting for something while embarrassed.

But you could see a smile on their lips. Momo's Father came in and the they continued to talk and Adrian got home.

**End Of Flash Back**

"HAHAHAH! I see you blushing from you cold face and you smiling like a happiest man" said Momo's Father.

"Thank you Mr. Yaoyuruzo for granting me we this opportunity" said Adrian.

"*Ahem!* you guys keep going on about your lives, this is a meeting" said angrily by Lily.

"Lily calm down we are just lighting up the mood perhaps you should calm you self with you quirk" said Adrian.

[Lily- has a Quirk called calming pores, and when you smell this you could calm youself removing your adrenaline and mental fatigue]

"Ok"

Lily Released her pores and everyone in the room calmed down and they wrapped it up for the day and got home...

End Of ChapsXD

1