6- Preparations
4.6k 11 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I wonder who our next member is going to be... " Said a white-haired girl.

"I... don't know... " Said a blonde girl with uncertain on her voice and a bit of curiosity

"Well... I just hope She is not a little girl... " Said Jalter with an uncertain voice...

"What? Why does it sound like I'm only going to summon a female ? And what's with the little girls? " Does Jeanne don't like them? I was thinking about summoning Lily in the future to complete the Jeanne family but... 

It can't be right? They had a good relationship with Her...

"Would you ever like to summon a guy?..." That smile says everything... 

She got me...

"... " Am I that easy to read? even Jeanne is evading my eyes...

"As for the little girls... well It would confirm a lot of things... " Jalter... 

do I look like that to you?

"What kind of person do you think I am? I already told you why I summoned you like that" I retorted with a offended tone

"Ahm... " even Jeanne is shocked with- 

Wait... 

I know that face, that is the smug face Jalter does when making a prank...

"Sigh. Jeanne... Jalter is just pulling a prank" Well just looking at Jalter face is enough to confirm it...

"Apology!, ¡you shouldn't make jokes like that! " Her angry voice is justified...

But she secretly left a sigh of relief in her heart, no one wants to have someone dear become a criminal... much less for it to happen a second time...

Jeanne may be someone who qualifies as a Ruler due to her lack of a 'wish' to be fulfilled, preventing her from lusting over the Holy Grail.

But... is it true?

As a person who died and was, as a heroic spirit, summoned for a task?

Yes.

But, as a person who was literally brought back alive? With new chances, In a new body, a new world, a new life... and nothing that ties her down? circumstances can sometimes change a lot of things in a person's heart...

If someone like Ahmya was allowed to be selfish in this new life... shouldn't a saint be able to afford to be selfish at least this once, right?

"Hahaha. Sure, sure. Sorry, I apologize... " she just dismissed the angry Jeanne with a shrug while rolling her eyes. Well, her tone is no way close to an apology...

"Thanks... Jeanne(Jalter)... " But at least She helped to calm my nerves down... in a weird way... and poked the now angry (Mini)saint...

" Whatever... Just relax and do your thing. I'm going to fall asleep at this rate " She made a dismissing gesture with her hand,turned around and went for a chair to await the summoning in a more comfortable way while being followed by the pouting (Mini)saint.

What no one saw was that She had a sweet smile on her face while doing so...

Why am I nervous? Well Summoning...

is a quite complicated matter...

One of the reasons I choose both of them as my first summons is that... they are used to it. Being summoned to take part in the Holy Grail war is a common thing in Fate.

During our last fight I realized our lack of a safe place, with Devils and possible other factions taking notice of us, a safe place to call home and relax is going to be vital.

Even if other factions didn't take notice of us as of now, nothings says they wouldn't do so in the future

Yes, I do have a kind of protection from someone thanks to my involvement in the entertainment industry but our identity is still a secret and relying on external help is never a good thing in the first place...

That is why I need to choose carefully, this time the person needs to be someone who can just stay here. I can't just summon someone and say "Hey! This is another world, from now on you are going to live here. Now protect this place"

Our house needs someone strong, reliable, able to focus on defense, capable of strengthening the place and with circumstances that makes it possible for her to accept staying here to not transform my summoning into a multidimensional kidnapping...

And no Lolis for now... I don't want them to think something weird...

'System, is there any solution to the trust problem?'

< User can choose to make the summoned character loyal to the User and unable to go against the User words>

'So brainwashing? What's the difference in summoning a puppet? No thanks... next'

< User can temporarily summon someone, make a contract or a deal and then send said person back. The cost of this choice is high due to the constant travel between worlds >

< User can temporarily summon someone, make a contract or a deal and then send said person back. The cost of this choice is high due to the constant travel between worlds >

It's not a bad choice if you can afford the price... but we need someone who can stay and protect this place...

Next one

< User can summon a Character that is already loyal or with a friendly relationship from games in his past life >

Is it different?

'Explain'

< Summon a character from one of the games User used to play. For example, User can invite someone from the game Fate Grand Order whose trust, also known as Bond level, is high enough. A Summoning will performed If they accept the invitation >

I couldn't help myself but to smile... The choice is obvious!

121