14 – Calm and Rage
3.1k 6 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*cough* *cough*

Even with his enhanced senses, he couldn't even see what hit him

His instincts where the only thing that reacted by making s barrier around his body

Yet the impact was clear as if there wasn't any!

*Step* *Step* *Step*

The sounds of someone walking echoed across the forest...

"Show yourself!"

*Step*

"There!"

The devil casted a spell and soon after the entire zone from where he heard the steps was covered in a sea of flames

The grass and leaves from the trees become  nothing but ashes in a moment, and even some of the thinner branches...

*Step*

A silhouette of a person appeared amidst the flames, walking as if the fire wasn't even there...

Outside the smoke coming from his body and a hand in front of his face, the spells showed little to no effect...

"Why do you fight?- "

The same tone and the familiar phrase...

its the same he said to that B*tch!

He dares to mock HIM!?

"Die! "

This time many fireballs shoot toward, all of them joining together with his opponent at the center and then...

*Boom!*

All fireballs combined into an explosion followed of more flames

-no one is gonna save you "

Rage filled the devil after being openly mocked like that

"Die!- "

If fire and explosions don't work, then other elements will!

A spear made of lightning shot towards,

It doesn't matter if there is a barrier, the lightning will seep through and hit his enemies...

It doesn't matter how much they run due to its speed, and combined with a tracking spell? No other enemy scot-free from it...

Only to hit his cyan colored arms and seemingly disappear within it...

-Die!-"

Water? No matter how compressed, how much strength and pressure is behind it...

After hitting his arms it looks like a shot made by a water gun rather than a spell able to cut through most of the things that it has hit...

For satan!

It wasn't his strongest 'water cutter', ¡but even then! The only thing that stopped the spell where on the top of the list

it even the scales of some weaker dragons!

Wind? No matter how much force he puts behind it, ¡the only things affected were the trees!

-JUST DIE ALREADY "

Following his rage-filled shout fire started to move towards Ahm...

But this time, is followed by a narrow, violently rotating column of air that extends from the ground creating a giant fire tornado

The strength of the tornado is enough to uproot all the trees and attract hills and rocks from as far as the eyes can see

Only to disappear into ashes as soon as they get close to the center!

Hell... Even the barrier around the place is having troubles to contain the strength of the spell!

"I want to give you one advice- "

Terror and dread filled the mind of the devil...

Anger can only help someone deny reality so much...

"- Something I lived for almost an entire year in a hospital- "

The flames were as bright as if he were in the middle of a sunny day...

But in the middle of it... the devil could differentiate a figure amidst the light...

A figure looking at him!

All instincts screamed at him 'Move!, NOW!'

As so he did...

*Slash*

The scorching pain across his chest and the figure in his previous position...

Let the devil realize.

Always trust your instincts!Something that this devil will carry till his grave...

The pain made him wake up, making the feeling of dread and despair clearer...

His opponent is not the only problem, all around him he could feel something watching him, something similar at the first attack he received...

Looking around he could see darks hands and eyes waiting for him, appearing and disappearing all around him

He felt like a caged bird!

Making him hand and body trembling without stop

The figure in front of him is superior to him, aside from some burning marks, the smoke, some black spots and the many cracks in the cyan part of his arms...

nothing else shows any clear effect of being hit by one of his strongest spell carrying all his reserves!

The emotionless voice of his hunter signaling this is not a dream...

enjoy the pain...it'll be the last thing you'll feel"

This is REAL!

And he is trapped here... 

86