21- Best kohai. And summoning
2.7k 14 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before summoning her... there is someone else I want to summon and... give her a gift

'System, I can summon someone temporarily and then send them back to their world, right? Can they carry items'

<.Yes user, they can be summoned that way. Items can be brought back by the summoned person by paying an additional cost >

In that case...

< Healing potion(Perfect) : A healing potion of the highest grade. Can heal all wounds and ailments. The unused healing properties of the potion would stay inside the body, ready to act when the body needs it >

Well... she always helped me out to clear stages in Arknights, and now that I can heal her ailment... I will return the favor to the cutest kohai...

'System, Summon her. On the day of her birthday. 18 of october'

As the light coming from the magic circle that summoned her, what was left was a young girl...

Brown hair, pink colored eyes with the most distinctive thing about her  being her goat horns and ears...

Her one piece clothes seems to be burned in some parts and carries a breathing mask on her neck...

Eyjafjalla, one of the greatest helpers in my times playing Arknights, someone who keeps working hard for Rhodes island and a warm happy smile in her face even after suffering from the effects of oripathy... taking great part of her hearing and... even starting to take her vision...

Cheerful, dutiful and serious hard working kohai...

"Happy birthday Eyja"

"... " She has a confused expression on her face... so confused that she failed to react to my words..

"Eyja? " I asked again... trying to get a response from her... not that I can't fault her

"Ah, sorry Senpai. Thanks... I was surprised, it has been so much time since I could hear so... clearly... and see... and feel so well. Senpai, this is not a dream? Right? " She pinched her cheeks and after feeling the burning sensation on them... she is nos sure that this is not a dream.

She is really surprised by her current condition but after a little, she started playing with her ears... blocking one to see the difference... then the other... and then both...

She even did it with her eyes and during all that a sweet smile never left her face...

"This is my gift. Drink this potion and when you wake up... you will be healed back " This will not heal her from oriphaty since it will get rid of her strength... her art comes from it... but this will solve all pain and side effects that comes with it...

After I handed her the potion, she held it in her chest as if it were the most precious thing in the world and then drank it in one gulp...

She made a cute face, of someone expecting to eat something disgusting but ended up being sweet...

I guess she was expecting the medicine to be bitter

"Again, happy birthday. Thanks for helping us" I said as she started to become faint... the summoning is ending...

"No, Sempai, Thank you for helping me. To help me fight for what I believe "

< Skill gained: [A helping hand ], Allows the user to call upon the power of a being for a short period or a single attack >

---- . ----

With our little goat going back home happy and healthy...

The next summoning should start..

I'm hesitating on summoning her... for what she is and what she represents...

Saberfaces. The curse following each class, the curse that each of the classes is going to have a copy of her... and that any 'version' of her is going to be followed by an Alter one...

Even Castoria is followed by Morgan... is not an alter but still...

But they are necessary if I want to get a stronghold in this world...

I'm going to start with their version of this world... this World Camelot... this world Arthur.

I'm going to send them to train them and use this old family as my first start in this world...

After pondering on which one to summon first... she is the best option... just because she is a problem that needs to be solved before everyone could be together...

And it is novel in a way... the weapon, the sword used to strike the lion king is going to be back to attack the lion king of this world...

Well, Lion cub... King in training...

Should I bring the girls? I will start soon... well... Jeanne and Jalter are saberfaces...

Wait. ¡That makes ir four out of four!

If it wasn't for the fact that they are kids... and [Adam] changed their appearance... I may reconsider my approach...

Damn, really how is it possible that two French people have the same face as the king of England?

Screw that, the emperor of Rome... chinese... japanese even india with Laksh

Rome sounds like a good place to start as well... but that is for later... the umu emperor needs a great welcome after all... a proper stage...

Everything will be fine as long as I don't summon her alter... one world ending beast is more than enough...

In the end, I will need a representative from every big city...

After calling all the girls and explaining what to expect from this summoning we are all in one of the paintings I use to summon and experiment...

Jeanne and Jalter are talking while looking at the summoning process while Mudrock is standing near me with her hammer ready in case it's needed...

As the magic circle lit up we started to discern the silhouette of a knight in armor appearing whit in it...

A small frame of a stature around 150cm, covered in a thick armor with red lining and a simple piece helmet.

True to her back story, both armor and helmet were made im order to cover her gender, all coming from the hands of her mother, Morgan

" My class is saber, and the name's Mordred. You are... the one who summoned me? A brat?...  "

"Hi Mordred, my name is Ahm and I'm your summoner... welcome." no reason to start a fight, for now I need to see how she will react...

Her armor disappeared into particles and we can finally see her frame...

Her appearance is like that of Artoria. With the body of a young girl in her early-mid teens, Blonde hair, green eyes but instead of a slender body a toned one, sings of all her training and her dedication during her time as a knight...

"Well, master. You aren't half bad since your mana can keep up with me... hm? I can feel someone strong...? "

As she said that, she started to look around

The first person to enter her view is Mudrock, but she isn't wielding her hammer after seeing that Mordred is not a risk for us

And then her eyes trailed until she found them...

"... "

"... "

Now is the real test, if we can keep up as allies... or enemies...

"... "

If she stays or I have to change my plans...

She realized something as soon as she saw them... and she kept going from Jeanne's and I as if trying to find...

"¡You!... ¿What is going on with those cheap copies of my dad? Look, ¡that brat doesn't even have the colors right! "

"... " What? What is going on with that reaction... No fights?

"¡who are you calling a brat?! " Jalter brought out her equipment and got ready for a fight, having someone like that calling her a brat must have really triggered her... or is she testing Mordred...?

"Wanna fight? Sure, I'm going to teach how to respect your senior, Brat. That idiot would be proud of the besting i'm going to give you " Summoning her armor and her sword, ready to fight with her characteristic red lighting dancing around her... Mordred got ready to fight.

"Bring it on '' even if she is stronger, Jalter won't back down...

But...

"Mordred... " I need to tell her...

"What? Are you going to stop me, master? ¡She is the one asking for it! " Mordred made it clear that she is not backing off from a challenge...

"No, Not that. Just don't go all out" plus I don't know if this place can hold on to a shot from her Clarent...

"Then what? Hurry up. I need to teach this brat a lesson "

"She is... older than you" I guess I never mentioned it to Jalter... is easy to guess by her face

"... " Mordred also seems surprised... 

I don't know her exact age but she should be less than ten... and older than three... while we went past eleven not long ago...

"Anyway... I will explain your... birth... later if you want " and with that I left Jalter and Mordred to do their thing... well at least she stopped calling her a brat...

And now Jalter is the one calling her... that...

I need to prepare some things to talk about her father and... mother? Father? Creator?...

For when she wants to hear about that...

82