29- Watching(resume)
1.9k 8 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An: A little info dump to make this little go faster since the enemies are not that much in terms of strength…  

pretty much a waste of time if I were to show off the characters using them due to their strength

so bear with me for a little bit. 

Again, thanks for the support. 

good luck, and have a nice day

___. ___

With Mordred and the kids expending their time doing whatever they wanted while making sure they keep an eye on the kids, it didn't take too much time for Azazel to notice the team...

Of course, the fights and talking with some of the kids directly also helped a lot

And as expected, he could easily recognize Vali and, since Vali talked about them when he accepted the training under Mordred, his teacher Mordred and the rest were also recognized

Gaining more than a couple of comments on their 'unique' names, and how the story may repeat itself recognizing by sheer experience the potential of the three

Some exchange of basic questions about their mission, who they are, how they met and all there is to confirm that the other party is not a threat, they managed to get a great first impression

With Mordred commenting on how Azezel reminds her of Morgan...

Nothing unexpected knowing how wicked and manipulative Azazel can be against the ones he considered enemies...

After that, came the talk with the kids from the accident, about joining gremory and what owning a Sacred Gear of so much potential means...

Overall a start with the right foot, leaving a good impression on the fallen angel...

Now all we need to do is wait...

Mordred also informed him of the ones behind all of this and made some plans on how to deal with them

Especially the previous teacher on Gregori Satanael

After discussions and planning, we decided to let the young ones deal with them like they originally did so they gain some experience… and possibly awaken their Sacred Gears

Gaining friendship with both powerful Sacred Gear users and Azazel is more than enough for this first mission to be considered a success...

Now all we need to do is to wait for the final exam... while I plan for the date with Kei 

Azazel also asked for her since the network made with her friends is of great interest for him...

If it wasn't for his experience on something similar and his careful observation he would never realize that someone was covering the entire block...

And even then, even for him, it was impossible to search for the location of the culprit...

We convinced the kids to act as bait by continuing with their normal life... especially after telling them that the childhood friend of his could be saved...

And either I or Azazel were pretty much the best choices there are to do so...

Then made the choice to accept the invitation from Azaze to join as students in Nephilim and placing the great masochist and daughter abandoner Baraqiel as their teacher, which Mordred, Le Fay and Arthur accepted to temporarily join...

The major change was the [Black mist] inside the bodies of the students that were defeated and since the Wizards of Oz used a kind of summoning spell, carrying them back to their base... marking and securing all the childs for when the big events comes...

It was also funny to see the 'vessel of the white dragon emperor' and 'descendant of lucifer' speech from Vali when he challenged Tobio, the owner of the god slasher dog, for a fight... I made sure to record it for future use...

They were also ambushed numerous times when they separated to go into their homes by the Utsusemi, the agency that is trying to capture them, at some point but some help from Vali and the rest was enough to stop them...

of course they waited a little bit so they could awaken their Sacred Gear...

no one is going to decline a free power up

Then one of the leaders appeared... made his super strong(not really) move of summoning a golem… telling them about their plan, using them for experiments, all in all a villain speech

then Tobio gets angry, a power up and...

That is it… 

defeated… 

Then another person appears to rescue the guy

… 

After the enemy retired, with some of my [Black Mist] on him... all left is to wait for the assault towards their headquarters...

Now things are going to get interesting

...

After the meeting and deciding how the teams are going to get divided an annoyed voice was heard clearly...

"How boring... I thought there were going to be some enemies to fight... and all we got were humans. No offense " Said Vali while thinking about the past month...

The rest was the same, neither Mordred or Arthur could enjoy a good fight...

Well, except for Le Fay who managed to get some ideas and some experiments to work with

As well as some 'Field experience' twerking with the enemy spells...

"Don't worry Teacher promised that two strong enemies will show up. Satanael and a leader Of the Wizards of Oz " Said Le Fay trying to cheer them up, she is already making making preparation for the last part of her new spell, and all they need to do is wait...

"He better not lie! or I'm going to make him fight with me for an entire week " Retorted Mordred carrying also a curious voice... yes, they trained in the past but there were no signs of Ahm going all out, making her interested in what he is capable of… 

The same goes for Arthur and the rest, and at this time they swore to make Dusk fight all of them if the incoming fight is not what they were promised...

They waited too long to be left behind empty handed...

Mordred will face Satanael while the rest face Augusta...

Satanael is a Fallen Angel that Betrayed Gregori and escaped making his own team

He is obsessed with sacred geats much like Azazel but his methods are brutal and without thinking about the consequences, evolving sacred by whatever means possible... a goal that is impossible to accomplish following a pacifist like Azazel...

He is originally meant to fight Baraqiel... but Ahm gave a piece of information that will buy his cooperation without fail... 

As for Augusta...

The owner and successor of Incinerate Anthem, a Sacred gear capable of creating holy flames strong enough to burn even gods... capable of shaping make it take different forms like a flame giant.

This combined with her magic mastery capable of placing her at the top of a entire organization of mages and her intelligence is going to make her a tough opponent... especially with her ability to possess someone taking control or their mind and body... including making use  their sacred gear

...

Everything proceeded like it was supposed to... Baraqiel facing Satanael and the kids from the Slash Dog team facing different enemies, sacred gear users until Satanael was supposed to summon them using I mist to then explain his master plan...

But it failed, a magic circle appeared in their place and a knight clad in armor with red lines was left in their place...

And before Satanael could think of what happened with his teletransportation, he saw red lightning before being sent flying with a kick

"Come on, come on Bastard! Do you know how much time I waited for this? You better be worth the trouble " Said the newcomer… 

It's Mordred, more than ready for a good fight!

But another voice intercepted her

"Wait, this is a matter of Gremori, you ca- " Baraqiel tried to stop her, but was stopped in his tracks by what he heard her say next… 

Sadly for him, Mordred came prepared to negotiate...

"Yeah... let's make a deal, you let me fight this guy and I tell you that Aken is alive. Your Welcome! '' In a flash of red lighling and a explosion made from the strength she placed behind that jump, Mordred followed behind the Traitor Fallen

Leaving a dumbfounded Baraqiel behind… 

Which at the end had no more choice than to follow and observe the fight from a distance…  

66