35- Ties
1.7k 6 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening my eyes the next morning I could still clearly remember what happened on our date last night.

The kisses, the hugs, the feelings, the views, the smiles, giggles and much more...

And feeling the warmth of the person next to me in the bed confirms it… 

I really enjoyed it, my partner's happiness is what I'm looking for and that at the same time, that is what brings me joy. 

It is my way of enjoying a relationship.

The fact that she also wants to make me happy is a bonus. 

I got up without making much noise so as not to wake her up and went to cook breakfast

But it did not help too much, the first to wake up since she was the first to wake up, after greeting with a long kiss and hug, she decided to place her chair next to mine.

Even I would notice that her chair is way closer than usual, but who cares. 

The fact that something is going on between us is not a secret. 

Little by little the rest started to wake up, Jeanne, Jalter and then the cat sisters but no one cemented about why Kei was so close to me. 

Instead, a strange silence permeated the atmosphere, most of the breakfast was like that until I couldn't help but to ask...

"Did something happen? It's weird not seeing you talking nonstop " I said to Jalter with a calm voice trying to strike a conversation while also looking at the reaction of the rest.

"Ha? Can't I eat quietly every now and then?" Jalter said, looking offended by the comment, she can also be quiet when she wants…

"..." She can say all she wants but for us it is hardly credible since she is the one who most often talks and creates problems during this time of the day…

"I get it, I get it. Nobody knows how to ask about what happened last night on your date, nothing else " Answered Jalter finally asking what everyone wanted to know. 

"Yes, Ahm. We are curious what happened on your date, but don't know how to ask about it… " Jeanne said, supporting what her sister asked, they all seemed interested in what we did last night… 

"Well, we walked along the path that starts at the bottom of the first mountain while we talked-" I started to explain but I was interrupted, it seems that I was mistaken on what they wanted to know…

"Who cares about that! We want to know how FAR you got last night! Why does it cost you so much to catch a hint? " The one who interrupted me was Kuroka, a little mad at me for not understanding what she wanted to say… 

Was there a hint? Or am I just bad at catching them? . 

Shirone also nodded her head while biting some cookies, paying attention to the conversation. 

"We kissed... a lot..." Kei said, taking the initiative to answer about our date.

"And then... what?" Jalter said, waiting for some kind of answer that never came.

"Nothing, she asked to sleep with me after coming back and we just slept through the night " I told them and they looked at me with a confused face, I guess they expected something else to happen... 

Even Koneko looked disappointed...

"Nothing else? I thought you were..." Even Jeanne seems to have expected something more...

I guess I need to remind them about my body

"Not now Jeanne, I need to wait until this body grows or it could affect my growth" The girls wanted to argue back but they couldn't not find the words. 

It seems that we will have to wait to move forward to the next step.

Sure, that's if a little white cat doesn't ruin my plans...

"But... Doesn't that mean that you can just use one of the adult bodies for that...?" Koneko said and shortly after she looked away when she noticed that everyone was staring intently at her.

She is right, this little cute cat is smart where one least expects it...

"But ... I don't think they want to do it with a fake body. They… want… " I tried to convince myself but... when I saw the girl's expression, I realized that that was MY way of seeing it... I never asked them if it would bother them or if they would want to do it anyways...

I just assumed things…

Again. 

"I-I don't... it doesn't bother me, Ahm..." The first one to express her feelings about the matter was Jeanne and when she realized what she just said, she started to focus on eating as a way to escape from the embarrassing situation that she got herself into. 

A little more daring than you would expect of her, even Jalter is staring at her with his mouth open, not expecting her to be so… direct about it. 

The next thing I did was stare at Jalter, waiting for her answer. 

She couldn't even look me in the eyes from how embarrassed she was…

But the Tsundere did not jump in anger, denying something so direct nor did she try to reject it…

Not a single shout or insult…

I think her answer is obvious, knowing her...

"Sorry, I assumed that everyone wanted to wait but none of us three are really childrens, we are only in the body of one..." I was an idiot for not having noticed before… 

But I'm going to make it up to them a little, right now… 

I got up from the table, took Kei by the waist and began to get close to her mouth, to which she instinctively responded by giving a passionate kiss in return, a kiss that lasted for almost an entire minute like those of last night and when we parted, we left a trail of saliva, adding fuel to the fire that this scene is... 

That combined with her ragged breaths, pink face and dreamy expression gave the scene a really lewd tone… 

The others were watching this kiss with interest, but did not react much apart from Jeanne looking away a bit embarrassed given the intensity of our exchange while the rest kept simply watching the show, curious of how this form of affection was like from so close.

I couldn't help noticing Koneko giving me a thumbs up from the corner of my eyes, tat kitty is really crafty when she wants...

I am not an idiot, at this point I am more than aware of what is happening and what is going to happen in the future.

Jeanne kissing me and Jalter clearly seeing it, the kisses that I gave Jeanne while in front of Jalter and that the latter did not object or comment when I kissed her near the lips.

Kei simply saw this through her friends, they are all over the house and inform her of what is happening, so she knows as well.

The space Jalter gave Jeanne that night of my kiss with Jeanne and the space the two of them gave Kei when she was about to have a date with me.

That it is obvious and clear that I am kissing, flirting and trying to have all three at the same time and yet none of them stopped my advances or tried to get away from me, on the contrary they keep accepting them and even answering back. 

It is clear that the three of them know it and are following my game, that they are not bothered or rejected by the fact that I want to be with the three of them at the same time, they even support it, albeit silently. 

Like someone said, Actions speak louder than words. 

All of these are signs that the four of us are going to be together sooner or later and they know it. 

So the next thing to do was to approach Jeanne. 

The little saint was surprised but did not reject my advances, entangling ourselves in another kissing session that lasted almost a minute and a half. 

And the one that remains is the little avenger, Jalter.

She was more shy at the start since this was our first time doing it. 

I was waiting for our date for that but I will have to move things forward a little bit since the only other option is to leave her out of this weird confession...

The first kiss I gave her was short and simple for her to get used to it, then I gave her another, and another, and little by little she even forgot that we had company, getting trapped in a long and constant exchange of affection that lasted minutes. 

* cough *

Jeanne interrupted us, much to Jalter's annoyance, but she also understood that we had to stop but also that from now on, we could do it when she wanted...

"Well, let's eat first, shall we?" I said trying to calm everyone so we can eat in peace. 

For now, Jeanne and Jalter decided to move closer but due to Kei being on my left there was only one spot on my right, a place which Jeanne took since she was closer. 

With Jeanne on my right and Kei on my left, Jalter made the choice of sitting in the only place available with a big winning grin on her face… 

My lap.

The cat sister looked amused at this and after looking into each other's eyes they decided to follow and get closer to us, so as not to be left out of the group.

I guess the excuse of 'I am a child' is not going to work anymore...

Looking at Shirone I can see the smile on her face followed by eyes that say 'you don't have to thank me, just enjoy it'. 

I guess he got some reward later for helping me so much.

In addition to your training, you are close to being able to invoke the white flames that serve to purify the evil

And Kuroka... For her, if the family is happy, she is happy. She is just like that, I suppose I will do something for both of them since she has also had a great success with her training

That and my two remaining dates...

Looks like I'm going to be busy

I'm also about to finish all the things needed to create the human faction… 

Annihilation Maker was great for that. 

Since it is connected with my soul it is possible to give the things I make with it my basic skills like [swordsman ship], [Martial Arts] or knowledge about magic solving the need of manpower in the early stages. 

55