36- The Wall
1.7k 12 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Is great to feel and see how much our daily lives could change with just one thing, all four of us did in a way or another.

Jeanne gets a lot closer to me now, leans towards me, grabs my arm and some kisses now and then, her clothes are also more of the showing type because she wants me to look at her, nothing too revealing but a lot more attractive than the ones she used before. 

She always tries to be with me whatever she can and asks for some long hugs when we are alone and also asks to sleep in my bed more than once, she feels like the caring and loving type of girlfriend

The same with Kei but she is more reserved, mostly hugging me and sitting close to me and the change of clothes similar to the ones she used for our date but more loose since the ones she used on our date was too tight

The only change is that now she wants to sleep with me every night, I feel like a body pillow now that she always sleeps hugging me…

Surprisingly Jalter is the one who changes the most, the teasing become more frequent but changed to a little more adult ones, sitting on my lap, really short pants that shows her legs which she clearly display to me every time she can, the loose shirt that she makes full use of by sometimes leaning forward a little too much letting me see what's inside, I fall everytime even if I know that she wears a bra. 

She loves kisses, always asking for some when we are alone or sometimes just steals some from me when we are all together. 

She wanted to sleep in my bed but didn't want to ask for it so it had to invite her. She was red all the time that night but I could feel how much she loved falling asleep while I was hugging her. 

Good grief that my bed is king sized, even the cat sisters sleep in it sometimes using their animal form. 

As for me. 

Aside from being more open with them, I decided to change my clothes, since they are making an effort then why not do the same, now I wear a more tight shirt on my adult form that shows my trained body better. 

It ended quite well, the only one who lost something in this could be said to be Mordred. 

Last time she spent the day here, she could feel that something was different and I had to pull her into the couch so she could watch the movie with us when I sensed that she was feeling left out.

I'm not planning on making moves on her but it does make me sad when she feels that way, especially since she is quite the noisy one of the group alongside Jalter, seeing her so awkward and quiet feels wrong

But outside that

I'm starting to finish all preparations for the Human faction, especially what I want it to be.

Humans have no real factions where to train themselves without worries, they either have the greedy, selfish wizard of Oz, the brainwashing hate filled hero faction, follow the fallen angels if you have a sacred gear, join the church or become a devil if someone is interested in you… 

So my plan is making a neutral faction where everyone can train and develop themselves as long as they follow the rules and work hard for the faction. 

One part of it is pretty much a school for mages, knights and the likes for the new people who just came in contact with the supernatural world. 

Something like Howarts but a lot more wide in what we teach.

The second part is security, a place where people who live in a certain area, be it a block, street or a town can band together in order to protect their place with the option of calling someone of the organization for help if the enemy is too strong.

This also includes patrolling, reports on what's happening on their place and rewards depending on how well they did, be it monetary or more magical.

Thankfully my painting skills are growing everyday, copying something like a fruit or potion that helps stats like mana or int grow is a rather simple feat.

The most important part is also the protection of the loved ones thanks to my [Door], escaping into one of my paintings if they are in danger. 

And last but not least is the ruler of this organization and the powerhouses, the ones that everyone looks up to. 

In order to control and stop superhumans from hurting others or breaking the rules we made, it is necessary to have a towering figure that can act as a wall that stops those who want to walk into that place. 

A tyrant, an unsurpassable wall that would make everyone in the organisation think twice before doing something that they shouldn't and at the same time work as a beacon of hope and protection

A wall that will also make them feel protected due to its strength.

I'm going to show myself as a just but decisive tyrant that would punish or reward whoever deserves while protecting them from any possible enemy.

That is the glimpse of it and I'm sure that there are a lot of things we lack in it but I will work on it in the future or search for some help from the Summonings. 

The most important part of the structure of an organization like this is the workers and personal but Annihilation Maker will take care of it

This would work also as a show of power. 

This will show my strength to every member while telling them that their leader Dusk, the wielder of the Annihilation Maker, would be ever present showing reliable I'm and above them I'm.

 

This is one of the reasons why I forged the identity of Dusk across the supernatural world.

A for making other factions accept it...

This is the tricky part

Being accepted by Yokais is not going to be a big problem since I have a giant weapon against them.

The way to purify Ki.

this would not only support the main role of the yokai faction, cleaning the malice of the world, this will also help them in becoming stronger since it will allow the young yokai to train Senjutsu with a lot less risks.

Making something that purifies the malice inside the Ki is something rather easy to do with both Annihilation Maker and Dusk, of course a much more downgraded version of what Jeanne and Mudrock do around our house but a great and vital tool for the Yokais.

I also left a rather positive impression with Yosaka, their leader last time.

I will send a bird made of [Ink] to her carrying everything in it, a prototype of the real thing and a letter explaining its uses and the discussion of a future alliance.

Now, all I need to do is wait.

The next is the Angel faction.

Sadly I have little to no contact with them but they are the least of my worries.

God loved humans and supported them by giving them a lot of resources, Sacred Gears being the main part of them and of course the remaining Angels received some of this love for humans as well.

They are more likely to support or at least stay neutral with our faction so I'm not worried about them for now.

The church could be hard to deal with but they are understanding as long as we don't cross each other's bottomline.

Next is the Fallen Angels.

This one is... problematic.

They should be neutral but the trades between our factions will be a key factor on how well we get along

But even without the trades and the rest they will be at least neutral if I show enough power due to their leader being a pacifist. 

Fighting someone who can make an army of artificial monsters is not the smartest thing to do if you don't want to suffer heavy losses.

And finally Devils.

They are the most complicated yet the easiest to manage since I already got a door open with Serafall, but at the same time they are literally had to become parasites that depend of the humans offspring to prosper as a specie due to they low bitrate

Having someone who could limit said resource is going to create conflicts without a doubt…

But again, Serafall is great at her job so we should have a lot of ways to solve times with some rules.

Of course, they are not the only factions that we have to take care of.

The Pantheons, evil groups like Khos Brigade, Stray Devils, The Hero factions as well...

Even if I can stop the creation of the Human factions I won't. 

As bad as it sounds, I need them.

I need them to show the people of my faction how much evil humans can do, how bad and stupid ideals can ruin a group even if their objective is 'noble'.

A necessary evil that would teach my faction what shouldn't be done.

I don't want a group with a way of thinking that would bring hate and conflicts with other races, that's asking for troubles in the future

Thats why, slowly but surely my factions will become the best place to teach and we will start interacting with members of all races, showing them that there are good people among them.

I guess...

I got a little influenced by that cheerful magical girl...

Anyway, is time to start the plan searching and recruiting every kid and teen we find in our range

As dumb as it sounds, Im at fault for the increased of mages awekening in the world…

Who would have thought that kids trying things from an anime would create such an effect...

Thankfully we managed to mark and hide most of them, as well as explaining a little of what's going on with them, the risks and an offer to stay 'normal' by hiding their mana, and then if they offered an invitation to join our faction when it's done in the future.

Is impossible to hide some since they were quite... tragic or too noticeable.

There are a great number of different awakenings.

One of such persons is a little girl with an abusive father. One day her father simply fainted before hitting her, making her mother fear her.

Or the guy who was about to be hit by someone but the attacker was stopped by an invisible wall. 

Or the poor guy who wanted to make a Fireball jutsu and burned his room… 

Thankfully for the guy I can easily repair something like that. 

And let's not talk about the Kamehameha guy who made a new window in his wall... 

at least te hole for it...

52